Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's official!!
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
It's official!!
08-14-2009 8:24 PM

I am officially banned from Androtics site.

I guess I can now consider myself officially one of those Demon-Spawned, Copulin-Loving Evil People (DSCLEP). Not to be confused with those Demon-Spawned, EST-Loving Evil People (DSELEP) or those Demon-Spawned, Androstadienone-Loving Evil People (DSALEP) or Those Bitches (TB). (I am also a member of two of these others, however.)

So:

"Hi! My name is Diane. I'm an official card carrying member of the Demon-Spawned, Copulin-Loving Evil People (DSCLEP). Nice to meet you!"

Big Grin

Diane
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 8:32 PM by Diane999.)
08-14-2009 8:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 53 posts

RE: It's official!!
08-14-2009 8:26 PM

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that...Lor got banned too for "commercial spamming"

Which I don't understand.
08-14-2009 8:26 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

08-14-2009 8:28 PM

(08-14-2009 8:26 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that...Lor got banned too for "commercial spamming"

Which I don't understand.

Yeah, well they tried to set me up and then accuse me of that too.... then got angry when I thwarted it by being ethical. P

Diane
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 53 posts

What the f**k all my posts in my journal got deleted.

I can't believe this. All my reports everything is gone from my journal.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 8:34 PM by esmeralda.)
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

08-14-2009 8:34 PM

And another Androtics Myth bites the dust.

Diane
08-14-2009 8:34 PM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 53 posts

08-14-2009 8:45 PM

Sorry guys...I had to swear in my last post lol, I couldn't help it...

I made my order with androtics a few minutes ago and now I'm feeling a bit bad about it.
Edit: I just cancelled my order. I don't think I want anything to do with them anymore.

please feel free to delete my post, I'm just in shock.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 9:12 PM by esmeralda.)
08-14-2009 8:45 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

08-14-2009 9:31 PM

Holy Shit, I am afraid to even look at mine over there. I have been staying out of there so they can't accuse me of anything. Its really just an excuse so they dont look bad for banning you. Your not a commercial mone seller. You sell a small amount of test samples privately and not from one particular site. A lot of there members do that. Hell I know one member who uses their intro point system to resell their own products to their own membership and they didnt do squat about it when I told them about it.

I do understand the issue with recruiting from there forum because they spend a ton of money on google but private emailing amoung people who have become friends over the years is another story. Some of the members here are in my facebook and Myspace accounts.

Actually its not a good move on there part. Start banning the top members and its gonna send a red flag up. They didnt even issue you a warning and that is something we always did there before banning anyone. They are so far off the origonal vision they had for their forum its increditable. I guess they learned nothing from what happened to love scents forum. It took them a long time to recover from the mass bannings they had over their and they still are not back to their normal forum.

Dont worry Diane your not alone. I am a Demon-Spawned, Copulin-Loving Evil Person to according to them they just havn't got around to banning me yet. There actions will send more experienced members away then hold onto them.

Quote:What the f**k all my posts in my journal got deleted.

I can't believe this. All my reports everything is gone from my journal.

Ahh Hun I am sorry. Did you mention LP by chance in your journal ? They will wipe it out for that. He is gonna search that forum with a fine tooth comb until he finds every reference of LP and gets rid of it.

Its a sad day really but one that will come back to bite them in the ass someday. They should have left business problems out of the forum. People are there to learn and use mones and not deal with the drama they are creating.

Oh and keep in mind that posting commercial spammer banned under the members name is a scare tactic they are using to prevent members from joining other forums or buying other products. Its not about spam. Diane didnt spam anyone. Its about control. They want to control the phero world. They want to control who sells what and they want to control what people buy. They want to control what you talk about. The point of using codes for products it to contol its not for testing purposes alone. Its turning into a dictatorship over there. Steve has his hands full trying to pull that forum back out of the funk its in. If anyone can do it he can if they will just let him.

Tisha
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 10:05 PM by Tisha.)
08-14-2009 9:31 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

08-14-2009 9:43 PM

I was just informed about the label of commercial spammer being put under my name and I felt compelled to send Jasmin an email demanding they take it off and stop spreading misinformation about me or I'll seek to have it done through a court of law.

Enough is enough. I don't care if they play their little drama games. It doesn't involve me.

But this is my reputation they are messing with by labeling me this way and in their phone conversations with 3rd parties. And what they are doing is illegal.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 9:49 PM by Diane999.)
08-14-2009 9:43 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 53 posts

08-14-2009 10:24 PM

(08-14-2009 9:31 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Ahh Hun I am sorry. Did you mention LP by chance in your journal ? They will wipe it out for that. He is gonna search that forum with a fine tooth comb until he finds every reference of LP and gets rid of it.

Its a sad day really but one that will come back to bite them in the ass someday. They should have left business problems out of the forum. People are there to learn and use mones and not deal with the drama they are creating.

Aww man, yes. I did mention LP but not all the time and not in every post...that is so weird. I don't understand why they have to be so controlling and bad-mouthing. The bad-mouthing part is pretty bad from what I've heard.

Androtics used to be the most amazing company in my books. I used to love their products and before the copulin mess happened, their products were amazing.

Now, I'm so hesitant to buy anything from them, I'll be telling my mother and my friends to watch out if they plan to order in the future. Why are they censoring like crazy, if their products are top-notch already? It's so bizarre. So are they really washed-out?

Anyways, I've lost trust in them and in their products.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 10:25 PM by esmeralda.)
08-14-2009 10:24 PM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

08-15-2009 12:40 AM

(08-14-2009 10:24 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Aww man, yes. I did mention LP but not all the time and not in every post...that is so weird. I don't understand why they have to be so controlling and bad-mouthing. The bad-mouthing part is pretty bad from what I've heard.

Androtics used to be the most amazing company in my books. I used to love their products and before the copulin mess happened, their products were amazing.

Now, I'm so hesitant to buy anything from them, I'll be telling my mother and my friends to watch out if they plan to order in the future. Why are they censoring like crazy, if their products are top-notch already? It's so bizarre. So are they really washed-out?

Anyways, I've lost trust in them and in their products.

Well, I don't know if they are washed out in the pheromone industry, or whether this will affect their production at all. But if my personal experience is any indication, it is my opinion that they have no personal boundaries at all, and that forum is awash in the evidence of that.

That is the problem with the internet. In real life it is easier to spot when what someone says and what they actually do don't match up. With the internet you have to wait a while to see if someone follows through on what they say or if it is just hot air. It is really easy to talk about ethics and principles. It is much harder to live by them and show by action that you believe what you preach and actually walk the walk.

And that doesn't mean that someone who is actually principled and ethical is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. But the real proof is when someone screws up and are called on it, do they admit their mistakes, apologize, and attempt to make amends? Or do they flail about and demonize someone else and never ever admit to being in error? A truly principled person isn't thrown by being wrong. Everyone is wrong about something at some time or another. He/she picks it up and strives to do better.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2009 12:49 AM by Diane999.)
08-15-2009 12:40 AM
Thanks given by esmeralda

Share This Thread