Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's been a while dudes
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

It's been a while dudes
11-22-2012 3:42 AM

Sup guys, how's everyone doing? Disappeared from the phero community for close to a year. Been really really busy and had difficulty keeping up with the scene.

I see several new companies on the scene, a few raised prices here and there, less drama (which is good)

So what's happening and new these days?

ps. I think I haven't sent some people stuff, Pago I still need to pass you the ICM 2.0 sample (if you still want it) can you pm me
11-22-2012 3:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: It's been a while dudes
11-22-2012 1:04 PM

Steve's PheromoneXS.com is where it's at these days. Chris' L2Kv1 and L2Kv2 are getting rave reviews too.
11-22-2012 1:04 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2012 6:43 PM

Cool to see you.

Cohesion and LIIK are my two favs now. Yo gotta love them both.

Talk to you soon.
11-22-2012 6:43 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2012 9:46 PM

Interesting. Steve's products certainly looks really good.

I've tried LIIKv.1 on my last buying spree with a couple bottles of AM, its pretty good but I still prefer AM + other socials eg. TO, TC, TL, IO, IH. I also grabbed Certo and I've found to like that

I'm going to be replenishing my stocks of mx297, p74, TC and TL. I've got about half a grand to blow on mones this time round so I was thinking of trying out other stuff. Wolf and maybe some stuff from Steve. My targets are between 21-25 and asian, so if you guys know of any suitable products from the new companies do run them by me and I'll try them out.
11-22-2012 9:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2012 9:53 PM

personally i love all of LAL's products that i've tested.

Nude or NA works well as a social sexy blend. add some P83 + Androstadienone and you're good to go.

personally w/o the Androstadienone i've been able to create comfort because the self effects of Nude allow me to become sociable, engaging and confident.
11-22-2012 9:53 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2012 11:15 AM

kent, what's the age segment that you target and for LAL what products outside of a club context worked best for you.

I have L2kv1, I've found the self effects to be less that of AM, its slightly more social but for a more social AM mix I'd go for AM+TC or AM + IO/TO

How do you find Wolf with regard to response from asian guys and girls. With regard to attraction, work and social response

I'm currently looking at getting Wolf from LAL. For a social its a toss up between Steve's Cohesion and LAL's Hypnotica.

I really need a social that can standalone and also blend. Glace (everything I've tried after I tried the batch that came with meng's and DV's) does absolutely nothing for me so I'm trying to look for an alternative. I'm still using mx297 as a social but its hard for me to blend it

Certo has also worked pretty fine for me so I was thinking of picking up some Corporotivo but I was wondering if it would be covering ground on what Wolf would do and especially since I need a sociable respect product that is well rounded and need not only be used for work situations (my current work mix is a314 + p74 and sometimes some IH)
11-23-2012 11:15 AM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2012 12:55 PM

(11-23-2012 11:15 AM)Gslinger Wrote:  kent, what's the age segment that you target and for LAL what products outside of a club context worked best for you.

How do you find Wolf with regard to response from asian guys and girls. With regard to attraction, work and social response

I'm currently looking at getting Wolf from LAL. For a social its a toss up between Steve's Cohesion and LAL's Hypnotica.

I really need a social that can standalone and also blend. Glace (everything I've tried after I tried the batch that came with meng's and DV's) does absolutely nothing for me so I'm trying to look for an alternative. I'm still using mx297 as a social but its hard for me to blend it

Certo has also worked pretty fine for me so I was thinking of picking up some Corporotivo but I was wondering if it would be covering ground on what Wolf would do and especially since I need a sociable respect product that is well rounded and need not only be used for work situations (my current work mix is a314 + p74 and sometimes some Instant Honesty)

i target early 20 somethings, though even younger is a-ok Mrgreen

i wrote an entry on Wolf + Hyp here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-kent-s?pid=45735#pid45735

Wolf is great for status, and guys buddy-buddy w/ you. you don't sweat the small stuff on this because you're just too cool and suave w/ it. younger girls especially are attracted to Wolf.

Glace did nothing for me, but Hypnotica makes me social and helps girls feel comfortable around me. two guys on separate occasions mentioned that there was something "pulling" about me they couldn't describe. i think Hypnotica hypnotizes people, so it's not pure comfort, but definitely social.

w/ regards to LAL products - AV is sexual prowess, Wolf is high status, while Hypnotica is social finesse. all are actually alpha mixes, but in a different way.

which brings me to my favorite blend - Nude. 2 drops of Nude + 2 sprays of P83 and i get most of what i want - visual hits, attraction, masculinity, confidence, social, approachability, flow, kino. very good for daytime use w/o being over the top.

ultimately you should find what brings out the best in you (and this is more than mones alone). when you're at your best, you're on top of the world, confident, sociable, engaging. people will naturally be drawn to you, attracted, respectful and the like.

as for XS products: CohesionXS would create comfort, though not necessarily social. though I never liked the self effects on it, made me feel beta. if you're ok w/ Androstadienone , then you should do well w/ Cohesion; lots of people have.

AscendXS + ConnectionsXS might be great for the workplace too.
11-23-2012 12:55 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2012 1:12 PM

What's the dosage of P83 that you go with for Nude

(11-23-2012 12:55 PM)kentdave Wrote:  i target early 20 somethings, though even younger is a-ok Mrgreen

i wrote an entry on Wolf + Hyp here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-kent-s?pid=45735#pid45735

Wolf is great for status, and guys buddy-buddy w/ you. you don't sweat the small stuff on this because you're just too cool and suave w/ it. younger girls especially are attracted to Wolf.

Glace did nothing for me, but Hypnotica makes me social and helps girls feel comfortable around me. two guys on separate occasions mentioned that there was something "pulling" about me they couldn't describe. i think Hypnotica hypnotizes people, so it's not pure comfort, but definitely social.

w/ regards to LAL products - AV is sexual prowess, Wolf is high status, while Hypnotica is social finesse. all are actually alpha mixes, but in a different way.

which brings me to my favorite blend - Nude. 2 drops of Nude + 2 sprays of P83 and i get most of what i want - visual hits, attraction, masculinity, confidence, social, approachability, flow, kino. very good for daytime use w/o being over the top.

ultimately you should find what brings out the best in you (and this is more than mones alone). when you're at your best, you're on top of the world, confident, sociable, engaging. people will naturally be drawn to you, attracted, respectful and the like.

as for XS products: CohesionXS would create comfort, though not necessarily social. though I never liked the self effects on it, made me feel beta. if you're ok w/ Androstadienone , then you should do well w/ Cohesion; lots of people have.

AscendXS + ConnectionsXS might be great for the workplace too.
11-23-2012 1:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2012 10:14 PM

20mcg
11-23-2012 10:14 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2012 11:40 PM

Thanks dude. If I could only get 3 things from LAL, what would you suggest, in order of importance

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
11-24-2012 11:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  when dudes stare more than women kenjhow 8 1,960 02-17-2014 5:28 PM
Last Post: COUNSEL