Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Iso E Super...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Iso E Super...
Yesterday 3:02 PM

(10-19-2018 12:38 PM)Gladen Wrote:  A lot of you guys are also trying out TLG. Does it enhance the throw or effects of Love God in your opinion?

In my opinion, about a 10% addition maximum of Iso E works VERY well to add to the throw of an existing product. More than that and it becomes too much of a good thing. As in, it can throw a scent off balance by adding too much of a woodsy note but also, it can literally cause headaches and fill the room. A little Iso E goes a looooong way but it does help.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 3:02 PM by Snoopyace.)
Yesterday 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Iso E Super...
Today 5:30 AM

Tribute8's Molecule01 is nice.I haven't tried any other iso e super product so I can't compare.I really like the smell, it's not unfamiliar, it reminds me of weak cedar smell (actually a very weak Armani Eau de Cedre).If you don't want to look like the cologne guy or it's inappropriate to put a strong scent I highly suggest it.Let's see how it performs on longevity, sillage and if it aids diffusion of other products.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
Today 5:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ambroxan and Iso E Super - Escentrics Molecules Gym 12 7,871 03-10-2016 1:50 PM
Last Post: SuperJoy
  Just ordered bottles of Iso E Super, Ambroxan, and CK One dorfmeister 6 3,476 06-13-2015 2:45 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra