Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Iso E Super...
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3822
Thanks received:
3287 thanks in 1598 posts

RE: Iso E Super...
11-08-2017 10:41 AM

(11-08-2017 10:30 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Keep experimenting and see how it works for you!

Thanks! And will do!
I just ordered the IES concentrate from Cinis Labs...and some yummy sounding samples...thank goodness IES is so inexpensive or I'd be SO broke right now!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-08-2017 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, TheManInTheFedora
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4369
Thanks received:
2868 thanks in 1240 posts

11-08-2017 4:41 PM

(11-08-2017 10:10 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  

I have begun to notice something though. Since most of my fragrances morph during wear, I've gotten a 2 for 2 with LP scents that normally change throughout wear, where the fragrance stays pretty uniform. It changes it in that sense where it doesn't move through the phases of the fragrance, but keeps it even throughout wear (the fixative aspect of IES I'm sure). I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that with their choice of fragrance and if so, do you consider it a positive or a negative?

I rekon u're on to something Nu. I've noticed it too. It keeps the original frgrance linear. IIRC Spidey was saying something similar too? Snoop seen it too. And I second it too. Best example I can give is Aventus. I really like the fruity tones of Aventus at the beginning. Especially the pineapple tropical scent. And even the oil I got from big tree, changes and converts into a smell of money/cash notes. I prefer it to stay fruity. But let's say if I like it to turn into that cash note federal ink smell, then I'd avoid the IES. So depending the time of the day and the day of the week I'd change it how I like it. Which is at the day time with IES cos I want the pineapple tropical scent to stay on and without the IES for night time and weekends cos I wanna smell like money/cash notes that smell like federal ink. Lol. If that makes sence. Smile

(11-08-2017 10:10 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  

Also, is more, more with IES? Like mones, sometimes less is more. The diffusion is impressive at 0.5! Is there a wall, like with cops, where more is just no longer adding anything but wasting the product?

I belive more ain't more with IES. At least for me and me personal likings. More of IES is too woody for me. With a slight little spicy undertone to me nose. I personally dislike it. Cos spicy tones don't go well with me chocolate skin. But that's just a personal choice. Some of me other Indian sri lankan dark skinned mates love it. Am more into sweet leathery woody fruity smells. Especially woody leathery. And added fruity tones are awsome for me. Also sometimes floral tones like farenheight for me are awsome. So if I add too much IES they change into something I don't like. Best example I can give is the reason test I did with Green Irish Tweed oil I got from big tree. It turned into a completely different scent to the original G.I.T. I didn't like it at all. It was a skin test though. Meaning I blended it on skin and smelt it. G.I.T oil is best left alone. In other words less is better with G.I.T. More just simply broke it. Lol. Am happy I tested it on skin.

Hope that helps. Smile
11-08-2017 4:41 PM
Thanks given by Lostdreams, DssMaster, NuTrix, Tezeus
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-08-2017 7:43 PM

Yes! That helps a lot actually Big Grin

Perhaps even when applying, I can be sure to apply some fragrance apart from IES application points to keep the best of the fragrances I like, allowing them to change and play.

I read how some items like Molecule 01 had a crazy amount of IES in it, but I'm not really trying to create an IES only fragrance or really change the ones I have. I like the depth and uniqueness of many. I will have to keep experimenting because I know now that very little IES can, as Snooprace aptly put it, make them quite linear. Though still very nice, they are indeed different. It's good to read that others don't need copious amounts (like the famed M-01) to have winning combinations.

11-08-2017 7:43 PM
Thanks given by Lostdreams, Tezeus, DrChocolate, DssMaster
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 321
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 50 posts

11-08-2017 7:53 PM

Hi Nu:

I only apply the iso e to the mone app points(unscented or vanilla, etc)
which are usually already linear. I apply my cologne cover away but near the mones/iso e.

Maybe try that. Am assuming your favorite scents are moneless.
11-08-2017 7:53 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-09-2017 9:38 AM

(11-08-2017 7:53 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  I only apply the iso e to the mone app points(unscented or vanilla, etc)
which are usually already linear. I apply my cologne cover away but near the mones/iso e.

Thanks for the tip. Will be wearing mostly oils today so will give that a try!

11-09-2017 9:38 AM
Thanks given by Lostdreams, DrChocolate
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-11-2017 7:41 AM

11/09
x3 LB
x2 Fantasy
x5 astaxanthin
x2 OCCO White
40mcg androsterone sulfate
75mcg DHEAS
x1 10% dilution IES
Applied cover to mones app and some to clean skin for best of both boost and fragrance morphing. The IES completely outlasted the other app though!
Mood boost right away, thank you sulfate & DHEAS. 3-5 seems to be my range for astaxanthin. More is not more for me and I don't get selfies from it solo, but I do notice it affects others. In a mix I notice an extra boost to whatever the initial vibe is plus a touch of extra happy, so no complaints there!
At work my new bff made sure to visit me a goodly number of times and Mr not so grumpy was a great work partner for the evening. Grumbled a little about things early on but in a more playful manor than usual. Before long we were sharing stories about movies and laughing and the rest of the night flew by.

11/10
x2 Xist
x2 xsp86
x2 p96 (AD, not the XS - and for anyone wondering, I haven't found a difference in performance between the 2)
x1 10% dilution IES
I think I will use OCCO White for cops and LP Une for cover.
While this is not entirely spray (OCCO & Une are oils) the majority of apps will be sprays. This combo, though innocent looking, should be a bit of a naughty number due to how my bff and Mr not so grumpy have been of late...Don't worry though. I will only use my phero powers for good! ^_~

Update: That was a good combo for last night!

Everyone was in a good mood and I got to interact with a lot of people in my area. There was a LOT of jovial behavior., some surprise statements from normally quiet types, my new bff hung near all evening and even Mr not so grumpy anymore interacted...SOCIALLY with bff and I. Truly unusual. Anything more than deadpan from him is lively, lol.

I believe the IES helps reach farther. I work in a controlled environment that keeps things on the cool side. I also wear oils often, but the majority yesterday were alcohol sprays, though my fragrance choice was an oil (which had amazing silage compared to usual btw!) Diffusion and reach can be very close to me but yesterday the mones were affecting people feet farther away than normal. I've worn sprays plenty of times but the hits have been markedly faster wearing IES and I'm positive now that it's not in my head Blum3 Not more intense hits, just not taking the usual exposure time. Very happy with testing thus far.

Timbersilk trial today!

11-11-2017 7:41 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Tezeus, DssMaster

Share This Thread