Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Iso E Super...
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2325 thanks in 1320 posts

RE: Iso E Super...
08-03-2017 2:14 PM

You may want to try less Sylvamber, not more. Sylvamber is significantly more impactful than Iso E Super itself. At those levels, olfactory fatigue is nearly a guarantee. Start at 1% - if you still can't smell anything up to 3%, it may be that your nose needs to sensitize to a new material, or you're anosmic to Sylvamber despite not being anosmic to Iso E Super (I doubt this, but it's a vague possibility).
08-03-2017 2:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DrChocolate
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Iso E Super...
08-04-2017 11:34 AM

(08-03-2017 2:14 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  You may want to try less Sylvamber, not more. Sylvamber is significantly more impactful than Iso E Super itself. At those levels, olfactory fatigue is nearly a guarantee. Start at 1% - if you still can't smell anything up to 3%, it may be that your nose needs to sensitize to a new material, or you're anosmic to Sylvamber despite not being anosmic to Iso E Super (I doubt this, but it's a vague possibility).

Sylvamber at up to 5% I didn't smell much of anything, at 10% I did. I had problems smelling IES as well. I really smelled IES at 33% once I lowered the %, I didn't smell it as easily. I have a hard time picking up scents in general.

Unfortunately I don't have someone with a reliable nose to use as a guinea pig.

I looked at Javanol and it looks quite interesting. That will def be my next pick up.
08-04-2017 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread