Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Iso E Super...
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1909
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 825 posts

RE: Iso E Super...
12-28-2015 1:46 AM

Snoop, would you know the ratio of Iso E Super to dpg of Perfumer's Corner? I'm interested in blending an EDP using their ISO E Super and perfumers alcohol.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-28-2015 1:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
3009 thanks in 1365 posts

12-28-2015 10:37 AM

(12-28-2015 1:46 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Snoop, would you know the ratio of Iso E Super to dpg of Perfumer's Corner? I'm interested in blending an EDP using their ISO E Super and perfumers alcohol.

I'd gotten mine from Perfumer's Apprentice but it doesn't list the concentration in DPG. Sorry.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
12-28-2015 10:37 AM
Thanks given by Mars82
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-28-2015 7:43 PM

So I got impatient waiting for my parcel to come from Slovakia and while poking around Save On Scents I noticed that they also sell IES. I also noticed that they sell it in a 2 oz "Eau De Perfume" alcohol based spray for the whopping price of $6.49. I ordered some along with their version of Aventus to see how that stacks up. I've been having a lot of fun with IES because it really does seem to enhance my 'aura' even when I'm not wearing pheromones. I am pretty sure this is not something for everyone but I've been having fun with it. When I layer it with an actual cologne or mix it with one (yah know, like it is actually meant to be used) I find that it does greatly aid diffusion and that the longevity of something that would normally be 4-6 hours now lasts into the next day.

I'll let you know how it works for me.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 7:47 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-28-2015 7:43 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 825 posts

12-28-2015 9:15 PM

(12-28-2015 10:37 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'd gotten mine from Perfumer's Apprentice but it doesn't list the concentration in DPG. Sorry.

Yes, the Perfumers Apprentice site does not mention the ratio. There are posts in Basenotes that say that it is pure ISO and they dilute it in either DPG or alcohol. There were suggestions of a ratio of 15ml ISO : 85ml alcohol.

I'll be placing an order with them and experiment to see if I can get something similar or near to Molecule 01.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

12-28-2015 9:15 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 825 posts

12-28-2015 9:19 PM

(12-28-2015 7:43 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  So I got impatient waiting for my parcel to come from Slovakia and while poking around Save On Scents I noticed that they also sell IES. I also noticed that they sell it in a 2 oz "Eau De Perfume" alcohol based spray for the whopping price of $6.49. I ordered some along with their version of Aventus to see how that stacks up. I've been having a lot of fun with IES because it really does seem to enhance my 'aura' even when I'm not wearing pheromones. I am pretty sure this is not something for everyone but I've been having fun with it. When I layer it with an actual cologne or mix it with one (yah know, like it is actually meant to be used) I find that it does greatly aid diffusion and that the longevity of something that would normally be 4-6 hours now lasts into the next day.

I'll let you know how it works for me.

I think IES is one of thundr's secrets on the longevity of Fury and may be contributory to the next-day hits that some users experience.

I checked out the SOS site and they state that the concentration of the IES in their EDP is 33%. I think I read somewhere that the legal limit is around 21%.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 9:30 PM by Mars82.)
12-28-2015 9:19 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-28-2015 10:20 PM

(12-28-2015 9:19 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I think IES is one of thundr's secrets on the longevity of Fury and may be contributory to the next-day hits that some users experience.

I checked out the SOS site and they state that the concentration of the IES in their EDP is 33%. I think I read somewhere that the legal limit is around 21%.

I read the same thing somewhere. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it. I plan on adding to other scents/phero blends for experimentation purposes and I don't plan to sell any of what I'm playing with so I am not too worried about the legalities.

12-28-2015 10:20 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

12-31-2015 11:18 AM

I read an interview with the creator of "Mo lecule 01" where he says that he gave Iso E Super to a friend and went with him to a bar. "It only took a few minutes until a women approached us directly and asked who smells so fantastic", says Schon who was been living in [Berlin] Kreuzberg since 2005.

...I suspect that he had already known about the attractant properties of Iso E Super Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 11:19 AM by pinacolada.)
12-31-2015 11:18 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, ak4d4
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-31-2015 11:36 AM

Very cool! I'll have to look for that interview.

12-31-2015 11:36 AM
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

12-31-2015 12:09 PM

Quote:Very cool! I'll have to look for that interview.

sent you a PM regarding the article.

I found this interesting as well:
http://myperfumediaries.blogspot.com/201...super.html
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 12:20 PM by pinacolada.)
12-31-2015 12:09 PM

ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
297 thanks in 181 posts

12-31-2015 12:29 PM

(12-31-2015 12:09 PM)pinacolada Wrote:  sent you a PM regarding the article.

I found this interesting as well:
http://myperfumediaries.blogspot.com/201...super.html
You mind sharing the molecule creator interview?

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile: http://www.fragrantica.com/member/772625/

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
12-31-2015 12:29 PM

Share This Thread