Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is body chemistry an issue?
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 43 posts

Question Is body chemistry an issue?
08-04-2011 5:24 PM

Hey guys!

As you might have read in my introduction, I used another pheromone cologne in the past (Max Attraction Gold) which is not really known in this forum but seems to have a good reputation just the same (and despite the price).

This product did nothing at all for me and I returned it to the vendor. There was a brief eMail interaction in which I tried to find out why it didn't work for me. I was and still am really interested.

The vendor was rather cryptic, saying they knew the product did not work for some (but few) customers (men). They didn't give a reason though and I never found out if they didn't know or didn't want to tell.

In PheroTruth I have read some short remarks that in some cases the stuff doesn't work for someone and some people have to rely on one or two products that work for them and finding them is a challenge.

Is there any more info on this anywhere? Is some people's body chemistry "funny" and thus destroys pheromones? Or is there some other reason I don't get?

Best regards,
Chris
08-04-2011 5:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
401 thanks in 201 posts

RE: Is body chemistry an issue?
08-04-2011 6:10 PM

Chemistry is one issue but there may be other issues.

Different people can see different results with the same product.

Have you seen results from any other product?
08-04-2011 6:10 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
366 thanks in 163 posts

08-04-2011 6:38 PM

Hi there Riverwind,

Can I assume you know the steps to sweet spot testing?

While ruling out vendor trust worthiness (i believe all vendors here to be genuine) and batch issues, please allow me to share my obviously un-scientific experiences on the matter you have stated.

I have met instances where formula A, which works very well by itself for a certain effect, and formula B, which also works very well for its separately intended effect, comes together and becomes absolutely nothing when put together. I am thus inclined to believe that certain formulas when coupled with your personal pheromone secretion may deem it unsuitable or simply ends up with unintended effects.

I know not of any skin mechanism which destroys mones but it may be noteworthy also that Androstadienone gets broken down into androstenone through bacterial actions.

On a more personal note with regards to the introduction you have posted, perhaps could i ask what sort of reactions were you looking out for?
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 6:42 PM by mengster.)
08-04-2011 6:38 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 325 posts

08-04-2011 9:27 PM

I've been wondering about this myself, like skin acidity, etc. I've also seen vague references to blood type in some other vendor websites without any real explanation.

The science of the pheromones once airborne aside, there has to be some level of biochemical activity taking place on the skin, varied by the carrier, diluent, and cover scent if applied over the pheromones..

Anyone know anything about this stuff??

I'll spray anything apparently...
08-04-2011 9:27 PM
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 43 posts

08-05-2011 3:15 AM

(08-04-2011 6:10 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Have you seen results from any other product?

Kinda, sorta. Fool
I tried Pheromax before I bought MAG. However I used it only twice before I broke the bottle. Suicide2 I never got to test it heavily (in a social enviroment) but I did use it at work and a young lady (28 years old) was definately more forthcomming than she usually is and didn't want me to leave her pesence. That was all so far.

(08-04-2011 6:38 PM)mengster Wrote:  On a more personal note with regards to the introduction you have posted, perhaps could i ask what sort of reactions were you looking out for?

Well, I wouldn't mind if some gorgeous blond of about 25 years of age would try to jump me. Sarcastic hand
Seriously, I have no real expectations of what I want to happen. A few more looks, a little more eye contact, a handful of smiles would do fine - before I actually initiate the contact. People have told me that I have pretty good social skills. So when I actually start talking to someone, I usually get smiles and eye contact. But I would credit that to my friendly, outgoing way of interacting with people. I'd like to buff up my effect on people without having to use my mouth and body language.

Put in a nutshell:
I'd like to get more or less the same what I am getting now, people smiling at me, making eye contact, feeling good around me without me having to "talk them into it". I wouldn't mind if the vibe were a bit more sexual and "alpha" either. Once I get those signs and I know how to work with them, I can explore the possibilities a bit more. Hope I didn't put it too crypticly.

(08-04-2011 9:27 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  I've been wondering about this myself, like skin acidity, etc. I've also seen vague references to blood type in some other vendor websites without any real explanation.

Figures somehow. I am a blond type. :dash2: As a child I was almost white with a good touch of red (when my hair is in the sun). I still have a very fair skin with freckles (only a few on my face) and especially my facial hair has a good hint of red. My skin is relatively dry and shaving is quite a ritual for me so I don't look like a piece of ham all day long. Sarcastic

I don't think I have ever had really high testosteron levels. I have not noticed my hair getting thinner and I have never really had much hair on my chest, back or legs.

Cheers!
Chris
08-05-2011 3:15 AM
Thanks given by mengster

Stink-B-Bomb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-05-2011 5:18 AM

I also have thought bout this since I seem to not get results then I figured take out the skin factor if my skin chemistry is working against me them just spray on my clothes can't have the same reaction right? But to no avail, I am now wondering bout how heat and humidity may effect it. Lots of guys report from clubs where heat and humidity may be controlled or just better for the mones where I am it's really hot and humid right now.
08-05-2011 5:18 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 287 posts

08-05-2011 7:30 AM

I think your personality will be an issue on how well a pheromone works. If you are sending out signals who is very different on how you interact, this might confuse people instead of attract people.

But i have wondered a little about the body chemistry and if it are chancing. I can use one pheromone and get great results, but suddently it give nothing. I can use it for days without see anything. Then i put it away for a while, and when i try it again, it suddently give great hits again. But not always.
08-05-2011 7:30 AM
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 208
Thanks received:
425 thanks in 131 posts

08-05-2011 5:07 PM

This is really important to consider:

(08-05-2011 7:30 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  I think your personality will be an issue on how well a pheromone works. If you are sending out signals who is very different on how you interact, this might confuse people instead of attract people.

I agree with that completely. Use comfort pheromones when you're trying to build comfort, then as you start to introduce sexual elements, introduce sexual pheromones. Keeps behavior and pheromones in harmony with each other. Some may choose to ignore this, but I personally find better results when it's kept in mind.

Chemistry is also important to consider I think. I must produce a fair amount of NONE, but apparently not as much as my American peers. P

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
08-05-2011 5:07 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 34 posts

08-05-2011 9:17 PM

i think that since using mones, ive learned my own personal mone signature. wich contradicts my attitude/ personality...

i never knew why guys usually would be "haters" toward me, and cock block, or puff their chests and compete for alpha status, when my demeanor is very beta. i always figured that i was intimidating them somehow but couldnt wrap my mind around the reason since i was respectful, and never initiated alpha tendencies. i just based it on their insecurities(which relates, but thats another topic).
since using mones, i would notice the alpha mixes would cause trouble with the guys. and just made it too easy for me with the sexual alpha girls. ive always been modest, and reserved but knew i could pull women. i always attributed it to game, or confidence. but when i started with the alpha Androstenone mixes i would get really abrasive male attitudes, almost to the point of physical confrontation. and alpha women would do the flirting with me instead of vice versa. the shy girls would avoid me at all costs, or think im a playa, and the regular guys would be leary of my intentions etc.
since changing to the "beta" formulas, situations started to soften to fit my demeanor. people trust me more, i get no aggressive behavior from alpha guys, but still some cock blocking(normal). and shy girls dont see me in a certain light. alpha girls still flirt, but its less one night stand attitude, and more like they see me as a reformed bad boy.

its crazy, and some people would think im "taking the piss", but i have no other way to explain it. nothing about me changed but the mones.
08-05-2011 9:17 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Deja Vu

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1504
Thanks received:
823 thanks in 427 posts

08-06-2011 2:30 PM

Here in Brazil, Galinha (female chicken) is a slang for a guy/girl who involves him/herself with many girls/guys. I really think i have low testosterone/androstenone levels, due to a somewhat asian biotype (skinny, practically no bodly/facial hair). But i've been called/suggested to be a Galinha while using what i consider to be heavy Androstenoned mixes, like Aqua Vitae and Possess Alpha, and i've had obvious hits as well. dbot says: "-Saying you have to be congruent with your mones signature is the same as saying they don't work." And pulling from my mind now, i don't think i've had a forehand Alpha attitude while using those two products, i mean, at least not in the begining of the interactions. So i really don't know. Maybe someone could throw a light over this subject. I call Pago to give us his view.

EDIT:

I also invite dbot to give us his view.

Fly
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 3:23 PM by Fly So Hi.)
08-06-2011 2:30 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. Fishdude 185 17,905 03-22-2014 6:39 AM
Last Post: Hart
  Body chemistry and pheromones ZB pmones 8 979 08-01-2012 3:49 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Question about body chemistry and gym a.f 3 737 07-06-2012 4:35 PM
Last Post: a.f