Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Hookup, AOA, GOA etc redundant if you are in Asia?
in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Is Hookup, AOA, GOA etc redundant if you are in Asia?
06-15-2015 6:54 AM

im guessing this products are catered to be used with the western girls in mind and it will not work well or get the required effects if you are lets say in India or China? as in using the hookup to get laid in clubs in the USA may work well... but how about using it in clubs in China or India?

so is the only option for those surrounded by indians = Desi and those surrounded by Chinese = Auraental?

LAL: AV, Wolf, Voodoo, Primitive (Sample)
Alpha Dreams: LIIK (v.1)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Cohesion, Evolve (Sample)
Pheromone Treasures: A1 (50mcg/drop), Auraental, Grail of Affection, Captain (Sample), Escape The Friend Zone (Sample), Aura of Amity (Sample)
06-15-2015 6:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cscs
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Is Hookup, AOA, GOA etc redundant if you are in Asia?
06-15-2015 7:02 AM

THU is a good sexual product. I think the main ingredient is Androstenone. You will get respects from guys and girls.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2015 7:16 AM by Cscs.)
06-15-2015 7:02 AM
in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-15-2015 9:40 AM

(06-15-2015 7:02 AM)Cscs Wrote:  THU is a good sexual product. I think the main ingredient is Androstenone. You will get respects from guys and girls.

not answering the question

Evil

LAL: AV, Wolf, Voodoo, Primitive (Sample)
Alpha Dreams: LIIK (v.1)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Cohesion, Evolve (Sample)
Pheromone Treasures: A1 (50mcg/drop), Auraental, Grail of Affection, Captain (Sample), Escape The Friend Zone (Sample), Aura of Amity (Sample)
06-15-2015 9:40 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-15-2015 2:37 PM

(06-15-2015 6:54 AM)in3deep Wrote:  im guessing this products are catered to be used with the western girls in mind and it will not work well or get the required effects if you are lets say in India or China? as in using the hookup to get laid in clubs in the USA may work well... but how about using it in clubs in China or India?

so is the only option for those surrounded by indians = Desi and those surrounded by Chinese = Auraental?

There are likely at least a few individual pheromones that are going to be in each product. The difference is going to be in the ratios. I've seen girls of Chinese ancestry fawn over me while wearing Captain so I believe that the other products will work. I know a girl of Indian descent who follows me around like a puppy when I wear Alpha Treasures around her (she also reacts very well to Captain). Grail of Affection seems to have a positive impact on women of all ethnicities.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2015 2:37 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-15-2015 2:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread