Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Intro
Mr. E 3 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Intro
04-01-2016 7:07 AM

As I was discussing the right product for me in another thread, kalpan56 suggested I write an intro to help find the right product for me.

So, I'm 37. I get high degrees of rapport with people but not consistently. When I do, they tell me everything. The thing that gets in the way is my reluctance to listen to every damn personal story. And with women, it leads to connection. And then to friendship, unless I steer it right. I don't want friendship, I want sex. Maybe later on a relationship in which I consider friendship to be crucial, but not right now.

So I can get to that point. But there is a lack of sexuality in it. It usually leads to the friendship I mentioned or them falling in love with me.

My connections are either superficial or they go very deep very fast. It depends on what I allow to happen.

What I would like is a lot more sexuality in there. Attraction. Lust.

But I also want a more superficial social connection. I don't mean it's superficial. I mean it being more superficial than those deep levels where they feel you are the most wonderful person in the world and they get really attached.

Those are the two things I lack. The "normal" social connections and the sexual side. Don't get me wrong. I do get sexual. But it's a lot of work if you get down to the deep connection first.

So I see two gaps: the lack of the complete lust and the lack of the regular, open connection.

So that's the situation. Any ideas?
04-01-2016 7:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Intro
04-01-2016 10:12 AM

There is no perfect product. It's trial and error. You'll have to bite the bullet and order several different ones. As you know, what works for one doesn't mean it works for all.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
04-01-2016 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread