Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Into into the Life and World of Pheremones
Sweet VanDretti
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Into into the Life and World of Pheremones
08-25-2011 6:06 PM

Watsup yall!

Ive been lowkey looking at this forum for awhile now and I just wanna say that lot of yall are puttin some great and useful info on how to go about with these pheremones and i appreciate that cause this is all new. About me im African American, 5'8 and a half in height, and 20 yrs old. I just move to a new city recently so im looking to try something that would be perfect in first impressions. Something that says Confident, Approachable, Charismatic, Sexy and gives me attention. I would really appreciate any of yall expert advice on some pheremones i should try in this category. Thanx in Advanced

-VanDretti
08-25-2011 6:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Into into the Life and World of Pheremones
08-25-2011 6:17 PM

Welcome to the forum!

The current sale at True Pheromones makes it a good place to start. TrueAlpha + TrueCommunication sounds like just what you're looking for. Toss a TrueInstinct or TrueLove in the cart and you'll get free shipping too.
08-25-2011 6:17 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

08-25-2011 6:18 PM

(08-25-2011 6:06 PM)Sweet VanDretti Wrote:  Watsup yall!

Ive been lowkey looking at this forum for awhile now and I just wanna say that lot of yall are puttin some great and useful info on how to go about with these pheremones and i appreciate that cause this is all new. About me im African American, 5'8 and a half in height, and 20 yrs old. I just move to a new city recently so im looking to try something that would be perfect in first impressions. Something that says Confident, Approachable, Charismatic, Sexy and gives me attention. I would really appreciate any of yall expert advice on some pheremones i should try in this category. Thanx in Advanced

-VanDretti

Hey hey Smile

Welcome to PheroTRUTH!

I suggest to check the reviews for the many different pheromones offered by different companies over here

Also, just to note, Alpha dreams has Glace at a massive discount that is a favorite by many and Truepheromones also have massive discounts and their products are praised. To get you started into the pheromone world and to "test the waters" I suggest that cheapest route is to go with Truepheromones. I will let the reviews and the many positive reports do the talking.

If you still want to save more money and just want to sample many samples at once, you should have a look at Androtics's To-go bottles.

Cheers

SS
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2011 6:30 PM by SeriousSmile.)
08-25-2011 6:18 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

08-25-2011 6:29 PM

Hi and welcome here..

another member... great ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
08-25-2011 6:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-25-2011 6:42 PM

Hey there, welcome to PheroTruth!

If you've been lookig aroud for awhile, ad especially if you've also visited the other forums, the you kow that you've foud the right place to get ubiased ad hoest iformatio o just about ay product or compay.

Ad, there's ot aother pheromoe forum out there that ca say the same! Big Grin

There's o eed to rush ito buyig products just to have somethig o had. Take you time, look aroud ad read up o some of the reviews.

I've got a bit of a feelig that as the holidays approach, we'll have a discount offers and coupons runninig with a number of vedors.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-25-2011 6:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

08-25-2011 7:01 PM

Lol Mark I think your 'N' key is stuck
08-25-2011 7:01 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-26-2011 1:36 AM

Hey there welcome to the forums mate Smile
08-26-2011 1:36 AM
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2011 7:24 AM

Welcome
08-26-2011 7:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-26-2011 7:27 AM

(08-25-2011 7:01 PM)dbot Wrote:  Lol Mark I think your 'N' key is stuck

Yep, I caught it not long after posting that.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-26-2011 7:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sweet VanDretti
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2011 11:27 PM

Appreciate the warm welcomes on to the forum it feels good to be part of one Big Team! After taking in the consideration the advice i just got in this post, my own researching, and a slim pocket lol I came up with what my very first pheremone purchase would be.........(DRUMROLL)....................and that would be Alpha Dream's Glace. I just ordered some today and expecting it to arrive sometime next week so im toooo geeked up on it getting here. I cant lie im having mixed emotions tho cause on one hand I wanna be real excited (and im gonna be reguardless) cause this will be my first time and I want the big hits i read about that big dawgs in the forum get but in the same breath im trying to contain myself because I could end up with something that just dosent agree with me and I get no affects at all. I dont know just a thought but eitha way im ready for whatever and willin to work it out so i can get the desired results when its all said and done. I will post up my thoughts, field reports, feelings, and overall conclusion about it asap with details from head to foot cause one thing I noticed on here including myself we all want the DETAILS lol! Til then im patiently waiting so I can start my journey to the Sweet Life......

-VanDretti
08-26-2011 11:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi! I'm new here and to pheremones. LastDragon 8 761 03-13-2018 9:02 PM
Last Post: LastDragon