Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instant shine 4X --- Good stuff!
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Sad Instant shine 4X --- Good stuff!
11-25-2009 10:08 PM

I have a bottle of instant shine 4X for a long time, didn't use it for a while.

*Sigh* now days, I don't use a lot of my Pheromones from androtics since I want to save it!!!

Anyhow, today I used 3 sprays of instant shine 4X ... I actually forgot the fact that it was 4X until I felt the sticker on the bottom. Hmm, I didn't get much of a brain crash though... but I did get extremely hyper to the point where my friends asked me what I ate today (they thought that it was sugar) LOL

Anyhoo, I had a presentation today and I was standing beside this lady (who is super friendly to begin with) but oh my goodness, she hugged me LOL, pinched/poked me and pulled my pony tail lol (she's married and has children between - I'm sure it's just over the top kind of affection lol) but good grief my friends were so surprised!! And so was I!

Anyhow, I was like wow! And the next thing I noticed is that my teacher was staring at me during the presentation! Not in a horny way, he was looking at me with a genuine smile, it was pretty sweet actually lol...I love this stuff!

I miss androtics though...I wish there wasn't all that drama *sigh*
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2009 10:14 PM by esmeralda.)
11-25-2009 10:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Instant shine 4X --- Good stuff!
12-02-2009 6:07 AM

Its true its one of my favorites. People are so busy mixing they forget the power of one simple product. I get tons of hits just with Instant Shine alone.

We really really gotta figure out what the hell TAA is. LOL

Tisha
12-02-2009 6:07 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Instant shine 4X --- Good stuff!
12-22-2009 3:54 PM

(12-02-2009 6:07 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Its true its one of my favorites. People are so busy mixing they forget the power of one simple product. I get tons of hits just with Instant Shine alone. We really really gotta figure out what the hell TAA is. LOL Tisha

It is one of my favorite single products as well. It brings so much energy to the table, it's hard not to wear whenever there is a party situation.

I agree Tisha, if there was one formulation that I'd like to figure out soon, it would be IS/TAA.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-22-2009 3:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A good replacement for Instant Sexiness A? somethingsweet 5 5,877 04-23-2010 11:23 PM
Last Post: Sillykitty