Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instant sexiness A
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Instant sexiness A
12-27-2009 5:40 PM

Still have a bottle of this goodie, hardly use it unless I've got an event coming up ;) lol Just to note: I added a dropper full of Essence of Woman in my bottle of Instant Sexiness/A because I had the batch which didn't have cops in it. 

So anyways Big Grin me and my buddies got invited to this christmas party over someone's house. So I decided to use...

2 sprays of Instant Sexiness/A
1 spray of instant shinex4
2 sprays of p86 @ 25mcg
and 3 drops of Essence of Woman .

....I let all that stank dry down... covered it with pumpkin spice (not sure where I got it from as I played around with the label) but I think I got it from Woobie...man it smelled...edible lol

Didn't get any strong self effects really... I was in a good/hyper mood to begin with so maybe I didn't see much difference.

I met my friends before we went to the house to party, and they were all chirpy - nothing over the top. It was all good Smile we were all girls anyways so I'm not surprised lol!

When we finally made it to the house, the host of the party was greeting the ladies in the front door and as I passed by he was like "oh my god...her eyes" to his friend and his friend nodded to that haha it was funny. Then I saw his buddy (let's call him) Mr.SmartyPants cause he thinks that he is so smart Rolleyes According to my friend Mr.SP smiled at me but...I kind of failed to notice lol...must have been the beer 

I had several people walk to me and make conversation, lots of smiles and even strangers came into our group circle and talked with us! 

At one point I started getting tipsy...and a little drunk...which is not so good...lol but anyways I had to sit down somewhere and all the couches and chairs were full of people so my friends came with me to this couch where I could sit on the arm rest. 

So as I sat there...there was a lot of brushing going on. Next thing I realize that it's Mr.SP - he sat beside me (on the couch) and I was on the armrest when he was making conversation with the people beside him - I guess he was using his arms and stuff, but I felt him move his arm on my lower back if you know what I mean... it brushed my back and hips for at least a good 5 minute while he was talking to his friends and then went to the coat room... my friend told me that he was checking me out...but the thing is that he/I never spoke to each other during school - not even a Hi! So I highly doubt it.

So as the party progressed, everybody was having a good time (me too!) and it was getting late so me and my buddies decided to leave...and when we came to get our coats I saw him again ... thing is that my friends ditched me without telling me so I ended up standing beside him again... It was soooooooooooooo awkward. Since I was staring at the walls and he was drinking his beer...and it was dead silent... I can't figure this dude out, he's so weird.

But anyways, that was about it and the partay was awesome! Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2009 5:41 PM by esmeralda.)
12-27-2009 5:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Instant sexiness A
12-28-2009 1:36 AM

(12-27-2009 5:40 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  

Still have a bottle of this goodie, hardly use it unless I've got an event coming up ;) lol Just to note: I added a dropper full of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) in my bottle of Instant Sexiness/A because I had the batch which didn't have cops in it. 

So anyways Big Grin me and my buddies got invited to this christmas party over someone's house. So I decided to use...

2 sprays of Instant Sexiness/A
1 spray of instant shinex4
2 sprays of p86 @ 25mcg
and 3 drops of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ).

....I let all that stank dry down... covered it with pumpkin spice (not sure where I got it from as I played around with the label) but I think I got it from Woobie...man it smelled...edible lol

Didn't get any strong self effects really... I was in a good/hyper mood to begin with so maybe I didn't see much difference.

I met my friends before we went to the house to party, and they were all chirpy - nothing over the top. It was all good Smile we were all girls anyways so I'm not surprised lol!

When we finally made it to the house, the host of the party was greeting the ladies in the front door and as I passed by he was like "oh my god...her eyes" to his friend and his friend nodded to that haha it was funny. Then I saw his buddy (let's call him) Mr.SmartyPants cause he thinks that he is so smart Rolleyes According to my friend Mr.SP smiled at me but...I kind of failed to notice lol...must have been the beer 

I had several people walk to me and make conversation, lots of smiles and even strangers came into our group circle and talked with us! 

At one point I started getting tipsy...and a little drunk...which is not so good...lol but anyways I had to sit down somewhere and all the couches and chairs were full of people so my friends came with me to this couch where I could sit on the arm rest. 

So as I sat there...there was a lot of brushing going on. Next thing I realize that it's Mr.SP - he sat beside me (on the couch) and I was on the armrest when he was making conversation with the people beside him - I guess he was using his arms and stuff, but I felt him move his arm on my lower back if you know what I mean... it brushed my back and hips for at least a good 5 minute while he was talking to his friends and then went to the coat room... my friend told me that he was checking me out...but the thing is that he/I never spoke to each other during school - not even a Hi! So I highly doubt it.

So as the party progressed, everybody was having a good time (me too!) and it was getting late so me and my buddies decided to leave...and when we came to get our coats I saw him again ... thing is that my friends ditched me without telling me so I ended up standing beside him again... It was soooooooooooooo awkward. Since I was staring at the walls and he was drinking his beer...and it was dead silent... I can't figure this dude out, he's so weird.

But anyways, that was about it and the partay was awesome! Smile

"It was soooooooooooooo awkward. Since I was staring at the walls and he was drinking his beer...and it was dead silent... I can't figure this dude out, he's so weird."
Maby a blast of of Instant Sexiness B if he is the shy quiet type.

I have used IS Alpha Androstenol version with some Alpha 7 and it really worked well 4 me as an ice breaker.

At the moment the only Instant Sexiness i have is B nol and i am using it with PI/m whenever i forsee an appropriate window of opportunity that may be suitable.

The Instant Sexiness A did work a treat at the time it was an erotic little bit of a sex bomb with the Alpha 7 added and it worked for hours it was one of them nights that should never have ended, oh how i remember it, and long for some more, and more..and then some ooooh yea

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-28-2009 1:36 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-28-2009 8:08 PM

Nice report.

Sounds like you two are having communications issues. I recommend seeing a good counselor together ... lol. Maybe Tisha could help.

J/K.

Actually it does sound like a couple communications miscues. He smiles, you do not see it and do not respond, so he does not say anything else.

Don't be shy. Next time you see him just say something like "Hey I see you in school all the time and then at that party and never had a chance to say Hi, how are you doing?"

Ball is back in his court. And how could he say no to "those eyes"?
12-28-2009 8:08 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

12-28-2009 8:36 PM

(12-28-2009 1:36 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Maby a blast of of Instant Sexiness B if he is the shy quiet type.

I have used IS Alpha Androstenol version with some Alpha 7 and it really worked well 4 me as an ice breaker.

At the moment the only Instant Sexiness i have is B nol and i am using it with PI/m whenever i forsee an appropriate window of opportunity that may be suitable.

Instant Sexiness/B is a good suggestion, but I'm not a tah girl...I'm a tal girl lol ;) He'll have to live with Instant Sexiness/A Twisted haha

Alpha 7...is that a product for the guys?

(12-28-2009 1:36 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  The Instant Sexiness A did work a treat at the time it was an erotic little bit of a sex bomb with the Alpha 7 added and it worked for hours it was one of them nights that should never have ended, oh how i remember it, and long for some more, and more..and then some ooooh yea

LOL!! see, that is why I love Instant Sexiness/A Big Grin ;) 

(12-28-2009 8:08 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  Nice report. Sounds like you two are having communications issues. I recommend seeing a good counselor together ... lol. Maybe Tisha could help. J/K.

hahahaha, Tisha...help? Big Grin

(12-28-2009 8:08 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  Actually it does sound like a couple communications miscues. He smiles, you do not see it and do not respond, so he does not say anything else. Don't be shy. Next time you see him just say something like "Hey I see you in school all the time and then at that party and never had a chance to say Hi, how are you doing?" Ball is back in his court. And how could he say no to "those eyes"?

LOL...you never know... P

12-28-2009 8:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-29-2009 1:15 PM

I received a free To Go 5 ml IS A version with an order several years ago and when i realized it was a womans product with high pheromone content i decided to test it out with my trademark one drop of Alpha 7 ( is androstenone with a trace of Androsterone )

So when i applied it i was pleasantly suprised by the wonderful way it softened and enhanced my Alpha 7 by the way it caused young women to get close and cuddley with me, so it was good all the way till the end of my lovely little To Go.

It may be awhile yet before i may see if my present B nol version IS exhibits similar response as the A Instant Sexiness did do....  

My thread >
12-29-2009 1:15 PM
lindseyb
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-29-2009 2:38 PM

Instant Sexiness/A doesn't seem to do much for me. Maybe I'm not using enough? I have the B version too and I haven't noticed much reaction with that either. Hmmm.
12-29-2009 2:38 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-29-2009 7:47 PM

(12-29-2009 2:38 PM)lindseyb Wrote:  Instant Sexiness/A doesn't seem to do much for me. Maybe I'm not using enough? I have the B version too and I haven't noticed much reaction with that either. Hmmm.
Hi lindseyb, i started off with 3 sprays and keep it at that, and because of my advanced age i also add between 12 and 20 mcg of Androstenone, my prefered phero dropper dispenses small drops and one drop of Primal Instinct from it gives me 12 mcg.

I did notice much attraction from the B version + PI application at the last party i was at, especially when talking with some of the young women present, i had my Sheela with me and i was at a disadvantage in expanding my experimentation on this occasion, and i am eagerly awaiting my next window of experimental adventure with the B nol version at 3 sp plus some Edge or PI ylang ylang.

I could add some MX 292 into the equation but then again i would again have to wait for another special window of opportunity, so as not to waste the stuff.

My thread >
12-29-2009 7:47 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2009 5:21 AM

Nice report, Selva!

Hmmm, so you didn't notice Mr.SPants smiling at you? You did, however, notice his brushing on you...lol. I take it you may be interested in getting to know this silent smiling brushing fellow better or you would've gotten up off the armrest. Unless ya were too tipsy to get up...lol. Wheeeeeee! 

Even though Mr. SPants has never said, "Hi", in school, I'll venture to say he's probably having trouble articulating because he likes you. You may be too shiny and bright for the dear boy and he goes dumb every time he gets around you and your pherocloud. :eek: 

If you think he's being put off by the Instant Sexiness/A and you're not into wearing Instant Sexiness/B because TAH doesn't agree with you...maybe try switching out the Instant Sexiness/A for P74 or MX274 when you know you'll be around him. You'd still be the life of the party but maybe less intimidating than when using TAL. It also might be that, whether or not you're wearing pheromones, he needs a push. So many guys miss the signals, just like you missed him smiling at you. :) 

Then again, he wasn't put off enough to not brush you. (Essence of Woman temporarily overrides TAL intimidation?) It could be that he was just taking advantage of an opportunity to cop a feel and/or he was hoping you'd give him some kind of reaction. If you like Mr. SPants, take Hank's suggestion and speak up. Like... "Excuse me, if you're gonna keep rubbing up against me like that perhaps we should, at least, introduce ourselves." Then stick out your hand, with a smile, and say, "My name is Selva." Hopefully, he'll speak. :rolleyes:

I know it's scary but someone has to break the ice. Be brave! :D 

Bella

12-30-2009 5:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2009 6:13 AM

(12-29-2009 2:38 PM)lindseyb Wrote:  Instant Sexiness/A doesn't seem to do much for me. Maybe I'm not using enough? I have the B version too and I haven't noticed much reaction with that either. Hmmm.

Hi, lindsey. Let's see if we can help you a bit...do you mind answering a few questions?

How many sprays of each have you been using? Have you been using them individually or with other pheromones? Do you have a specific target you're trying to get a reaction from? If so what's his personality like?

If you're looking for more sexual reactions from Instant Sexiness/A and Instant Sexiness/B, you'll have to spike them with cops, yourself, as they no longer contain any...or apply Essence of Woman first and then after dry down apply Instant Sexiness/A or B.

I don't know how long you've been using pheromones but if you're just starting out, there are some good tips here -

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Are-you-new...-questions

Make sure to test each pheromone or MX by itself before combining with other pheromones. Pheromones are very subjective and each of us reacts differently, so it's the only way to determine how each will work specifically for you. Start with one spray and note the effects on yourself and others around you. Increase the sprays by one until you find your "sweet spot". That's the dose that works best for you!

It's also important to use pheromones in the right context. Think about where you'll be wearing them...who you'll be with...what your objective is, etc. Taking these things into consideration will help you in choosing the right pheromones for the circumstance in which you'll be wearing them.

It's worth the time and effort it takes to figure it out. Once you've got a handle on it, have found your sweet spot and are familiar with the effects, then you can begin to combine pheromones to use to your advantage. ;)

Bella 

12-30-2009 6:13 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

12-30-2009 10:21 AM

Lindsey, don't give up yet, it can take time to get your head around using phero's, how to find your sweet spot & how to spot hits ( a lot of hits are subtle changes in behaviour and/or the overall atmosphere...hits aren't always in your face obvious).

I noticed in your journal over at AD that you've never tested doses over 3 sprays? A lot of use use 4 or 5 sprays on average, but I've seen reports of up to 7 sprays if I'm not mistaken. Also, like Bella said... Instant Sexiness/A & Instant Sexiness/B are what I call sexy phero's, but if you want them to be sexual you need to add Essence of Woman or other forms of cops Smile

12-30-2009 10:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Very bad results with instant Sexiness A and with Alfa donna Lorean2016 3 2,984 08-25-2016 8:47 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Instant Sexiness B and Essence of Woman lazarusjj 2 4,606 05-14-2011 3:02 AM
Last Post: lazarusjj
  A good replacement for Instant Sexiness A? somethingsweet 5 5,878 04-23-2010 11:23 PM
Last Post: Sillykitty