Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instant Gentleman Formula
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Instant Gentleman Formula
02-12-2014 1:38 PM

I'm looking to replicate the formula of instant Gentleman with Androsterone and epiandrosterone that i currently have. Any idea on the Mcg per spray for the above mones?
02-12-2014 1:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Instant Gentleman Formula
02-12-2020 3:11 PM

(02-12-2014 1:38 PM)xxx Wrote:  I'm looking to replicate the formula of instant Gentleman with Androsterone and epiandrosterone that i currently have. Any idea on the Mcg per spray for the above mones?

Hate to bump such an old thread but after years of testing nothing comes close to IG for me.
Tried Ascend, Wolf, Nude, VibeXs, Core...

Anyone can offer insight or something so close to its formula?

Ive read somewhere 12.5mcg of -Androsterone and 2.5 mcg of epi-Androsterone. Anyone tried that?

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
02-12-2020 3:11 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2020 5:13 PM

(02-12-2020 3:11 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Hate to bump such an old thread but after years of testing nothing comes close to IG for me.
Tried Ascend, Wolf, Nude, VibeXs, Core...

Anyone can offer insight or something so close to its formula?

Ive read somewhere 12.5mcg of -Androsterone and 2.5 mcg of epi-Androsterone. Anyone tried that?

What is IG supposed to do? I still have half a bottle from like 8 years ago that I might play with. Also, sorry I can't answer your question.
02-12-2020 5:13 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-12-2020 9:37 PM

(02-12-2020 5:13 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  What is IG supposed to do? I still have half a bottle from like 8 years ago that I might play with. Also, sorry I can't answer your question.

ur one lucky dude.

in my opinion, it is the most approachable alpha mix. warm, high value, guys wanna be ur friends, girls not shy to show you attraction. very easily stirred in your direction.

02-12-2020 9:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-12-2020 9:45 PM

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Headaches-w...-Gentleman

Quote:As far as I know there's also alpha-androstenol in there next to the Rones.

more formula discussion

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-instant-gentleman--2347

another mention... of est.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-I-told-you-...ike-a-girl

mr charisma is IG?

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Apparently-Ammo-is-back

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020 10:02 PM by one eye this.)
02-12-2020 9:45 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-13-2020 1:08 AM

Thanks for that @one eye this!

After all this reading and digging some more.... here is what I am hypothesizing and I will be quoting SteveO's description of each chosen molecule to support my theory:

1. The base which everyone could have guessed: AndrosteRONE (-Androsterone). It is a "dominance pheromone that influences respect, leadership, trust and alpha-like behavior." But it must be toned with other molecules because it "can be abrupt and suggestive of arrogance rather than respected as a leader".

2. EPI-AndrosteRONE (epi -Androsterone). It is famous for it's "ability to tone down the alpha dominance typically associated with Androsterone." "By creating a ramp-up or bridge you are building mutual respect and trust between the wearer and those affected."

3. AndrosteRONE Sodium Sulfate (-Androsterone sulfate). It projects a vibe that is "warming, light status enhancer, cheerful and [...] more of a mature status rather than masculine". Personally, thinking back about how it was, I connect with the "warm & mature" over masculine vibe thing. Some people compare this to Molecule A (the main molecule in Instant Shine), which adds to the slight upbeat-ness felt and projected by Instant Gentleman IMO. I could see how some people can mistake the effect of this molecule and compare it to a-nol, as mentioned in one thread previously. The person did state that read in AD's forum that IG must have had some a-nol in it since it worked so great on shy Asian girls, but that was probably speculations only I'm guessing. But would a-nol in that mix surprise me? Not at all.

Now I'm suspecting 1 or 2 more but due to lack of the description on SteveO's website, I'm using info from the website "house of pheromones". I wish I had more time to research the following 2 molecules but I seriously should stop procrastinating on my studying. More than welcome to get educated further about those two:

4. DeHydroEpiAndrosterone (DHEA). According to SteveO, adding this to "the alpha-dominance vibe created from the Androsterone, it becomes softer thus inviting to be engaged with an air of respect. This respect is a unique tool that has only been found to exist with the addition of DHEA". In the main AndrosteRONE page, it was also suggested to pair it with DHEA. According to HouseofPheromones, DHEA can "round out the overall pheromone signature and makes it friendly, more alpha, and more attractive."

5. Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (DHEAS). It was also suggested to pair with AndrosteRONE on SteveO's website. According to HouseofPheromones, "people often see you as a “cool” character. They sense that you have charisma and confidence, which allows you to be playful with your words and actions and not be taken too seriously, or too friendly.". I am pretty sure charisma and confidence were written on the bottle of Instant Gentleman! Also, "people will tend to see you as a superior (not in an alpha way), but in a way that they WANT to follow because they like you and want to be like you. This is most likely a result of a social status hike."... wasn't I just describing Instant Gentleman that way a few posts ago, lol? I do know what is the whole people want to be like you thing with Instant Gentleman.

So here is to a complete shot in the dark. Is there any way we can order custom mixes instead of buying each individual to try em out?

Dose wise I am guessing:
-Androsterone > -epi Androsterone > either -Androsterone sulfate, DHEA, DHEAS... Anyone is more than welcome to take a shot at the dosage here, I would have no clue aside from knowing -Androsterone was probably 12.5mcg per spray and epi -Androsterone 2.5 - 5 mcg per spray and these are pure guesses.

Final note:
I know the androtics website description said there are "2 molecules" that make up this mix. I wonder if that means 2 MAIN molecules that drive the mix or literally all of IG was purely 2 molecules. My post was to guess the former but if I had to guess the latter then yea I stand by -Androsterone and epi -Androsterone (but so hard to say -Androsterone sulfate isn't there).

With some more of my ADHD digging I found that IG was described as this:
- Makes User Seem Wiser & Older (-Androsterone, epi - Androsterone, -Androsterone sulfate?)
- Become More Charismatic (-Androsterone sulfate, DHEAS?)... low key suspecting -Androstanone as well here btw.
- Seem More Dependable Around Others (-Androsterone sulfate, DHEA?)
- Can Wear It During Daytime or Night
- Helps Bring Out Masculinity Behavior(-Androsterone, -epi Androsterone?)
- Stimulates Comfort and Provides Safety (-Androsterone sulfate, DHEA, DHEAS?)

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020 2:13 AM by PheroJack.)
02-13-2020 1:08 AM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-13-2020 7:10 AM

There are a couple of things about this rabbit hole:

You can talk to vendors about ordering custom mixes. Your problem with this is going to be that you'd need to know what, and in what amounts, to mix. It might also be expensive.
https://www.aromafero.co.uk/product/indi...16fd43adaa

That link will get you started thinking about this, and they are an excellent vendor IMO. They are active here as well, I think.

I think you should also know that some molecules change (the effect they have) at different amounts, sometimes drastically. They also then change in combination, at different amounts of combination, again, sometimes drastically. To make that more complicated, the change in self effect doesn't match up with effects on others, sometimes. There are also issues with diffusion and what they are mixed in, like oil vs alcohol, etc. And there are details in that, like I have mixes that supposedly are the same mix but one is oil and the other is spray and you can tell the difference. My point is that you'll have to do a lot of testing to get it right, and this journey you're thinking about is probably good material for a journal. You're not likely to get a quick solution.

There's a couple of people on this board that have previous and current experience in the matter and searching some of that might give you some insight. If you're lucky and you keep sharing your experiences they might help or tell you useful things. This can be a rewarding project and you'll learn a lot, and you might get a mix or find one that is a suitable replacement.

What I will tell you is that you're not likely to 100% replicate IG, short of buying Mr. Charisma from AD, which may or may not be IG. I don't know but just on a hunch I would suspect it is, or it is close. AD isn't popular here but I think everyone here has had at least one product from them that they liked.

^my.02

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-13-2020 7:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Instant Gentleman alternative and androtics new website Amann 28 3,954 07-26-2018 7:25 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
  Why is Instant Gentleman so attractive? okyoureabeast 6 4,620 05-02-2013 10:13 PM
Last Post: seeusmile
  Corpo vs Wolf vs Instant Gentleman in the workplace? Shcshc11 6 4,462 03-16-2013 10:13 AM
Last Post: deker0
  Instant Gentleman In 30ml! andromun 11 5,240 01-31-2012 6:56 PM
Last Post: Mace
  instant gentleman spamz 11 6,814 07-01-2010 11:45 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40