Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Imprinting or sexual attraction? What gets her over the edge?
Tyriel
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Imprinting or sexual attraction? What gets her over the edge?
10-22-2017 9:46 AM

Hey everyone!

To start off, the motivation behind this question might sound a little bit arrogant or asshole-ish, but I bet some of you can relate to this.

So I have known a colleague of mine for a couple of years and she has had a boyfriend for ages now (14-15 years). Normally I am not into girls older than me (she is 35 and I am 30) or girls with a boyfriend for that matter, but lately I am getting really into her and I am unable to get her out of my head. She is just so cute, thoughtful, kind and generous (I can go on for a while whistle ). I somehow feel I am also in her head constantly, because she keeps texting me more often and whenever I text her, she literally reads my message within seconds (thank you, Whatsapp for the double blue check-marks).

The biggest problem is that she is VERY hard to read. Probably she also tries to hide many signs of whenever a girl is into a guy, because she is already into a long and happy relationship. However, when we are one on one in a work situation, I do seem to pick up a few signs. She always has this open posture and always has her hips and shoulders turned towards me, even if I am sitting to the side of her. Also in group meetings, she is normally always turned towards me. One on one she often gets a little bit shy, admits to get nervous from time to time and makes (cute) little mistakes, when taking notes and I read what she is writing and then tries to find excuses of why she is ”messing up”. This is none-free by the way.

I thought, the next time I meet her, I am going to whip out a secret weapon:

- One spray of L2K v1, spread out on my wrists and my neck, left for 15-20 mins and covered with cologne
- One tiny spray L2K v1 on my chest and in the back of my neck
- One tiny spray of Glace spread out in my elbow pits

Now yesterday she was visiting me (an ex-colleague joined later) and she was the first to show up. I had these collectible cards for her, which are from the supermarket that you get for free for every x amount of €/$ spent. When we were checking out this deck or cards, she was fully turned towards me, only inches away, almost on my lap. She has never done that, so close to me. I do not know if it were the mones or that she was happy to finally be alone with me, out of an office setting. This continued for roughly ten minutes, when suddenly the doorbell rang and my ex-colleague showed up. I knew nothing was going to happen in the first place, but I was still a little bit disappointed. After the second person joined, the evening was of course less intimate, but it was a nice night and we all had a good time, with A LOT of chatter (Glace? ;)).

So already explained a bit of my evil side; me trying to seduce her, knowing she has a long and happy relationship. But I really feel like she is searching for a little adventure (which I can imagine, if you have been with the same partner for such a long time), but she is really reserved, shy and feels uncomfortable when things get “too intimate”.

So my question: Is there (a combination of mones) that reduces her feelings of holding back? I currently own Alfa Maschio, Certo (both 5 year old bottles, which have been kept in a dark cool place all the time (are the pheromones still active?)), L2K v1 and Glace.

I tried Alfa Maschio on her and it seemed to be too intimidating, as she got very submissive and avoided eye contact almost the entire day. Certo also changed her behaviour, in a good way, but it is not getting her over the edge. Next week I am ordering LAL Voodoo and Wolf. I know Voodoo and Certo have a great imprinting effect, but is this what I need? I am ordering Wolf for a different reason by the way. Smile

Thank you for reading my wall of text and looking forward to any potential advice!

Tyriel
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017 9:47 AM by Tyriel.)
10-22-2017 9:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Imprinting or sexual attraction? What gets her over the edge?
10-22-2017 10:19 AM

She has got you on her reserve list, just in case anything goes wrong with her relationship. Even if you do persuade her to have a fling with you, it won't have a happy ending (for you).
Remember, imprinting products will reverse on you as well. It seems that you are already developing one- itis, so instead of trying to imprint her, I would just park your plans for her and play the field.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-22-2017 10:19 AM
Tyriel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-22-2017 10:27 AM

That sounds very plausible. Perhaps I should just not try anymore then! ;)
10-22-2017 10:27 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2017 11:19 AM

Certainly keep trying. Just not with her.
The other issue with imprinting is that to work correctly, it often takes several long exposures followed by weeks or months of total absence from her. If you two work together, this might not be practical, and if her current relationship is strong, that will distract her from thinking about you.
Hardly worth the effort considering what the outcome might be if you do succeed!

10-22-2017 11:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tyriel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-22-2017 12:02 PM

(10-22-2017 11:19 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Certainly keep trying. Just not with her.
The other issue with imprinting is that to work correctly, it often takes several long exposures followed by weeks or months of total absence from her. If you two work together, this might not be practical, and if her current relationship is strong, that will distract her from thinking about you.
Hardly worth the effort considering what the outcome might be if you do succeed!

I know that imprinting can also backfire. But when looking at the texts she sends me, maybe I already am imprinted in her head. Not the pheromone way, but just in general. Her relationship is strong, but her boyfriend has very irregular working schedules. So she has a lot of alone time ;) But I will try to get her out of my head. It is going to be tough though.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017 12:04 PM by Tyriel.)
10-22-2017 12:02 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-22-2017 1:29 PM

It won't be as tough, if you wear L2K and Glace when you're out and about.

Happy Trails

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-22-2017 1:29 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2017 3:38 PM

Tyriel, life has many twists and turns, and seldom plays out like you expect or hope to. Just consider her on the backburner, and go live your life. Her relationship is strong today, but that could change at any point. By refraining now, if that time does come around, you'll both respect eachother more, and will have a better chance.
I suggest using BW and cops on a daily basis (yes, at work as well), creating a busy social life for yourself and minimal contact with her. You'll be just fine! Good luck.

10-22-2017 3:38 PM
Tyriel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-23-2017 10:40 AM

(10-22-2017 1:29 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  It won't be as tough, if you wear L2K and Glace when you're out and about.

Happy Trails

(10-22-2017 3:38 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Tyriel, life has many twists and turns, and seldom plays out like you expect or hope to. Just consider her on the backburner, and go live your life. Her relationship is strong today, but that could change at any point. By refraining now, if that time does come around, you'll both respect eachother more, and will have a better chance.
I suggest using BW and cops on a daily basis (yes, at work as well), creating a busy social life for yourself and minimal contact with her. You'll be just fine! Good luck.

Thanks guys! Smile
10-23-2017 10:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread