Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi and Impi Blue Dot...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 499
Thanks received:
1190 thanks in 577 posts

Impi and Impi Blue Dot...
03-13-2010 12:47 PM

I was reminded the other day that I had used Impi Original and Impi Blue dot scented products a while ago and had pretty good luck with them.

I honestly don't remember why I didn't buy anymore after I used my bottles up. I believe that was when I'd started getting into making the ICM mixes at AD.

I liked the results from the original Impi and I really liked the Impi blue. I always felt really strong and definitely happy when I would wear them. The original has an uh, interesting scent that I can smell ~none bleeding through but women were always very touchy and happy when I was around.

I wore Impi blue a lot with Bois Du Portugal cologne and I had attracted a girlfriend that lost interest when I decided to go phero free for a short time. A perfect example of needing to be congruent with your phero signature. When I had Impi blue on around her she couldn't keep her hands off me. This is pretty potent so I found that a little went a long way. Impi isn't quite as alpha as The Edge but it is close.

Both products worked pretty well for me but I was still learning (not just about Pheromones but also how to be ready for the attention that wearing Pheromones can elicit). I may have to revisit Impi again to see what I think of it now that I'm much more experienced and also much more self confident.

I am sure my original reports on both are still over at the Love-Scent forum.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2010 3:25 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-13-2010 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Gegogi
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Impi and Impi Blue Dot... - Snoopyace - 03-13-2010 12:47 PM
RE: Impi and Impi Blue Dot... - Gegogi - 03-13-2010, 5:18 PM
RE: Impi and Impi Blue Dot... - ClintX2 - 04-23-2010, 11:55 PM
RE: Impi and Impi Blue Dot... - ClintX2 - 04-24-2010, 3:58 PM
RE: Impi and Impi Blue Dot... - Data4 - 05-01-2010, 5:20 AM