Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Im a newbie. HELP!!!
seaneboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Heart Im a newbie. HELP!!!
07-05-2011 10:33 PM

hey guys. and girls :-). My name is Sean. im 27. Newly single. in great shape. Average blue collar kinda guy. Im tryin to get back in the game and need a boost. thinkin some pheremones could help. Could anyone please point me in the right direction as to what I should get?
07-05-2011 10:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Im a newbie. HELP!!!
07-05-2011 11:05 PM

Hi seaneboy, welcome to PheroTruth! Sorry to hear that your newly single, but happy to say that good times lie ahead!

There are many products out there, and each geared for different effects and responses. If you'll tell us a little more about yourself and your personality and give us a better idea of just what it is you're looking to accomplish, I.E. sex, bonding, a new relationship, respect, dominance, etc., I'm sure that a number of the guys will be happy to help you select a product or 2 that can help you achieve your goals.

Not trying to sound like I'm digging when I asked you to tell us about your personality, that that does affect how you should select phermones, because if you wear a pheromone that isn't congruent with the attitude you're projecting then it just becomes confusing to your targets.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-05-2011 11:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-06-2011 4:01 AM

Hi seaneboy, welcome to the forum mate Smile
07-06-2011 4:01 AM
seaneboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2011 6:44 AM

(07-05-2011 11:05 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hi seaneboy, welcome to PheroTruth! Sorry to hear that your newly single, but happy to say that good times lie ahead!

There are many products out there, and each geared for different effects and responses. If you'll tell us a little more about yourself and your personality and give us a better idea of just what it is you're looking to accomplish, I.E. sex, bonding, a new relationship, respect, dominance, etc., I'm sure that a number of the guys will be happy to help you select a product or 2 that can help you achieve your goals.

Not trying to sound like I'm digging when I asked you to tell us about your personality, that that does affect how you should select phermones, because if you wear a pheromone that isn't congruent with the attitude you're projecting then it just becomes confusing to your targets.
hello again. I guess im not exactly sure what I need to project. Im good looking. Funny. Charming. Not really looking for one night stands. I know girls r attracted to me. its jus a matter if me being confident enough in myself to pursue them. My ex did quite a number on my self esteem before I finally left. I guess I jus need that boost to out me back on top. and more attraction from the ladies would be a a great start. ant ideas?
07-06-2011 6:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

seaneboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2011 6:46 AM

(07-06-2011 4:01 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Hi seaneboy, welcome to the forum mate Smile
Hey thanx man. Im excited to test some pheremones. Where should I start?
(07-06-2011 4:01 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Hi seaneboy, welcome to the forum mate Smile
Hey thanx man. Im excited to test some pheremones. Where should I start?
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 6:48 AM by seaneboy.)
07-06-2011 6:46 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-06-2011 6:49 AM

No one night stands ?

Then 9+O or Certo is for you. Reviews for Certo is in the Alpha Dream forum. my reviews for 9+O is in the link in my sig. Check out Deja Vu's journal in "Men's journal" forum too ( same forum with my journal).

Welcome to PheroTruth. I know how much it did to ur self esteem. Been there done that mate ;) Gud luck (and dont double post on the forum, reply to them in 1 post, save some space ;) )

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
07-06-2011 6:49 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-06-2011 7:25 AM

Hey seaneboy, what are looking to achieve? As omg says, different products act in different ways.

Liquid alchemy labs and Alpha dream are good places to start. Love scent have a quite a few decent products too.

In terms of general attraction/bonding - Nude or Scent of Eros (Scent of Eros) works well
In terms of getting down and dirty you've got many choices: Aqua Vitae, Alfa Maschio, Alpha7, Alter Ego, Turn up the heat.

Depending on age and personality of target, True Alpha, A314 can build trust and attraction for daddys girls and Asian chicks.
07-06-2011 7:25 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-06-2011 10:10 PM

Hi Seaneboy welcome to PT & good luck Smile
07-06-2011 10:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

07-07-2011 5:53 AM

welcome seaneboy. seems we have the same issues. Im sure we will both find success being members of this forum

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 5:53 AM by as33156.)
07-07-2011 5:53 AM
seaneboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2011 4:59 PM

hey beccah. Nice to meet u or ah, meet u threadwise anyways :-) but thanks for the luck. diddo
07-07-2011 4:59 PM

Share This Thread