Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you could take a one week vacation with a HB10 37 y.o Russian woman....
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 240
Thanks received:
635 thanks in 315 posts

RE: If you could take a one week vacation with a HB10 37 y.o Russian woman....
01-11-2017 5:27 AM

You're already wound up about the potential of a date with a smoking Russian woman even though its still just a possibility from what i can see by your post... I agree with the others, give pheromones a break and throw all that PUA shit you've learned out the window.

Just learn how to connect with someone on a REAL level. Don't try to be something you're not or pretend to be a horndog so you come off sexual, look for mutual interest in your interactions and escalate those small windows of opportunity. That's how it works in the real world. I don't know many Russians, but I do know that they value status, "manliness", and wealth. You don't have to be mega rich, but I think showing that you have goals or are advancing in a career will persuade her.

Either way, I would suggest you don't get your hopes up, because I can see this going the way of "Albanian Beauty" in your journal... where this fizzles out once again and you move onto someone else.
01-11-2017 5:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by blitz, Cr4ckZ, MMM, hashishattraction, kalpan56, dexter

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best pheromone to try to get a 3 week vacation from work Starzjk 3 626 02-22-2016 11:34 AM
Last Post: Spars
  Taking my Alfa Maschio with me on vacation! andromun 4 2,256 01-10-2012 7:16 AM
Last Post: Tigersan
  vacation zeph 3 1,474 08-28-2009 4:45 PM
Last Post: esmeralda