Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you could take a one week vacation with a HB10 37 y.o Russian woman....
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 81 posts

RE: If you could take a one week vacation with a HB10 37 y.o Russian woman....
12-15-2016 10:54 AM

(12-14-2016 7:19 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Sexy time - evolve + primitive (just going from what I've heard)

Bonding - P96 and IH (IH is intimate truth serum, P96 is comforting AF)

Convo booster - Glace

No alpha mones - those sigs are really special and people don't expect to respond to someone like that

My primitive is a bit dirty, I'll take that combo for a spin sometime soon ;)

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
12-15-2016 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 131
Thanks received:
821 thanks in 388 posts

12-15-2016 2:20 PM

If iirc you have previously stated that you are in rn open relationship. Is the Russian aware of this
12-15-2016 2:20 PM
Thanks given by dexter
BigDickBandit420
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 699
Thanks received:
284 thanks in 162 posts

12-15-2016 2:33 PM

(12-15-2016 10:54 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  My primitive is a bit dirty, I'll take that combo for a spin sometime soon ;)

I meant evolve & primitive, not in combo. But let us know how that goes if you do haha. I love DP and I've only used it about 10 times. I can just tell they're getting hornier being in the cloud

If you're dedicated enough to improving yourself to research pheromones, you need go to the gym regularly too. Pack on muscle and lose fat. It'll make you feel better about yourself. A membership is less than the cost of a regular mone order. It's all about inner game and what's going on in your head - your beliefs, expectations and how you act are the greatest factor.

LAL: NA, Voodoo, DP, Wolf, AV, A1
Apex: Titan, Tusc, Core, Dionysos
Androtics: A314 (3-4/2016), P96 and a bunch of other stuff
PXS: Cohesion oil, Ascend w/ cops oil, Evolve Spray, DM oil
Ptreasures: THU, Captain oil, Aura of Amity
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 2:34 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
12-15-2016 2:33 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1504
Thanks received:
745 thanks in 450 posts

12-15-2016 3:28 PM

(12-15-2016 10:37 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I try to stay away from crusty vibes .... lol
Nah, crusty vibes are awesome Whistle3Rofl
12-15-2016 3:28 PM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 25 posts

12-15-2016 4:43 PM

crushy vibes make the sex better
12-15-2016 4:43 PM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 992
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 68 posts

If you could take a one week vacation with a HB10 37 y.o Russian woman....
12-24-2016 3:40 PM

NA
P96 have A-1 properties.
P93 is called Caucasian magic and working amazingly on blonde women and Eastern European girls.
I also voted for IH, XiSt.
GoA maybe not depressing You.

Evolve and THU for unforgettable nights.

If I'm not late...

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,P,A1,BW
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 4:22 PM by avi.)
12-24-2016 3:40 PM
DrChocolate
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
305 thanks in 171 posts

12-25-2016 4:23 AM

@Dsouza. Have u ever had any Russian girls who're blondes before? If yes, what was the product/combo that worked on'em? Thanks.

[Image: upiPCbTb.jpg]
12-25-2016 4:23 AM
Cr4ckZ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

01-06-2017 3:41 PM

I had a meet up with a Russian Woman 30yo (not original Blonde) for 1 week.

So important things first.. for Russian woman its very Important you Show her a High Status mostly like in the the Money way.. beautiful clothes if possible a nice House or an Expensive Hotel or Car may helps.. Also never for get to be the man so you lead always and also pay always thats normal for russians.. I had experience with other womans if you pay everything for her u get disrespect because they see it like a offer to sex or whatever.. So first day I choose to Go with Tusc 3 Drops to wrist and back Hands. It seems work well like my Experience before.. got respekt but not too much fear more in a funny way perfect for the first meet.

For the second day after a good cleaning shower I decide to go with a mix of Titan + GoA.. 2 spray Titan and 2 Drops GoA Titan to my wrist and GoA to Neck.. the day was great I get the extra Respect from Titan and GoA make her fall in my arm she give many lol Kino and also always kissed me and huge me really like always amazing.

For the third Day I went with 3 sprays of Titan to my wrist and later in evening for the Eat with 3 Drops GoA behind ears and neck and 1,5 spray of M3X.. so I pulled not full down on the second spray... That Combo seems worked like Magic for me.. she was really in to me.. in Dinner we had much fun she was very Open and we Talk much about sex ist was just funny (we had also some glasses wine).. after we was back I tell her I take a shower... so i go to shower and she just came to me to give me a nice BJ amazing.. and after we went to Bedroom and continue.. So that was my Experience with a Russian Woman and My Mones I dont will write more because the txt get very long.. I also want Thanks to Thundr and PT for the nice Quality of their Products and Service many Thanks.
01-06-2017 3:41 PM
Thanks given by MMM, greengrenade, dsouza
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 373
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 114 posts

01-06-2017 9:46 PM

Titan+GOA. Nice find!

Favourite combos
Wolf+OD+DP
Wolf+OD+A1
AV+Glace
Core+Anything!
01-06-2017 9:46 PM
Thanks given by Cr4ckZ

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 354
Thanks received:
696 thanks in 327 posts

01-09-2017 4:09 PM

(12-14-2016 7:42 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Blonde, 5'6" about 120 lbs, Pro model fitness instructor, 37 but looks 21 .. grew up in Russia. Works as an accountant. Love to cook as a hobby, and doesn't drink or smoke.. Despises guys who do. Had two failed relationships, one from an abusive BF the other from a lazy jobless slob who only played video games.

She's looking for Long Term Relationship, and has made it clear in her words that she's "not for just playing".. haha

If she spends a week on T.O. It will be daily that I will see her. I will need pheromone for daywear and also nightwear. Sex is obviously on the cards as she's staying at a hotel alone, and coming to T.O to see me. I will be taking her out to see the day life and night life in TO.. But like I said she doesn't drink or smoke and avoids places like that.

We have great emotional connections.. We email everyday , and started talking long distance on phone... She likes to bond... She is slightly vunerable at this time and feel alone even though she has the appearance and personality that could get any man she wants.

Now I do KNOW better what mones are out there and such but it doesn't hurt to get forum opinion for this particular situation and woman, her heritage, and her physical makeup.

RED FLAGS
SPOILER ALERT
With a strong psychological sub-text... it is very easy to see both:
A- what you are looking for,
and
B- what she is looking for.

In psychology there is a term called ATTACHMENT. It is central to many of the stronger held, more experimentally proved theories in psychology. Attachment theory goes very in depth into defining things in relationships.

Now....
there are 4 categories of attachment that have different names depending on if they are describing children or adults.

child - Adult
secure - secure
Avoidant - Dismissive
Anxious - Preoccupied
Anxious/Avoidant - Disorganized

If you read about it. And I do mean "IF", then you will see some real clues as to the opportunity for a successful long term relationship.

Unfortunately... the abuse that would prevent a successful long term relationship is usually cemented in place by early childhood. As well as the nurturing that would help build them. The time for setting the stage is over and changing that is long gone without a decade of psych work.

1- Why is she so hot and still single? (messed up baggage, Refer to the song: "She's got issues" by The Offspring)
2- Why is she looking for a long term relationship now? (37 and frustrated that her life plan has failed. )
3- Why is she attracted to Abusive and Lazy men her whole life? (This screams unhealthy relationship in the making.)
4- Sex is in the cards??? (Avoidant (aka Dismissive) Attachment type women prefer casual sex. If she is near 40 and casual sex is on the table, she is most likely Avoidant, this says you are a notch in the belt and a long term committed relationship is just a pipe dream.
5- If she is "Independent" and "Strong" it is very certain she is "Avoidant".

Here is the danger. Avoidant's experienced emotional abuse/neglect as children. The relationship will go along in a normal way until things start to get serious. Depending on how strong her "Avoidant" issues are on the spectrum range, this could be anywhere from talking about being exclusive, to talking about marriage, to moving in together, to actually getting married. The threshold for crossing over into the "Too Close" zone varies. When that threshold is crossed, it will trigger her to distance herself from you. This will continue every time she feels like she is getting too close to you.

This type of trigger will not be visible as friends or as casual dates or open relationship. It is a deeply ingraned psych thing that happened to her as a child.

The majority of single people over 40 years old are "Avoidant". Either "Avoidant" or their Ex's. Do some reading on it and you will gain a huge insight into human relationships.

MY PAIN AND EXPERIENCE COME FROM A 18 YEAR FAILED RELATIONSHIP WITH AN "AVOIDANT" WIFE!
- This is real.
- I am biased, and I may be projecting my failures into your situation. (but this is not an uncommon thing. The "Avoidant" thing.)
- I was on the Anxious side of the spectrum, not extreme, but on that side.

The other side:
- "Avoidants" are more open to casual sex. (Even though they won't be into Long Term Relationships that feel too committed.)
- "Avoidant" don't want to feel taken care of. It makes them feel unable to take care of themselves.

My Advice:
-Don't expect too much. Mone's work well. If they divulge too much it may work against you. If the 'mones get her to open up and share her deepest secrets.... she may regret it the next day, and avoid you because she felt she shared too much.
- Read up on Attachment, and Avoidant Attachment relationship stuff. Then be ready to accept that it is real and realize sometimes it is better to run, even if they have a hot body.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
01-09-2017 4:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best pheromone to try to get a 3 week vacation from work Starzjk 3 626 02-22-2016 11:34 AM
Last Post: Spars
  Taking my Alfa Maschio with me on vacation! andromun 4 2,255 01-10-2012 7:16 AM
Last Post: Tigersan
  vacation zeph 3 1,474 08-28-2009 4:45 PM
Last Post: esmeralda