Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you could take a one week vacation with a HB10 37 y.o Russian woman....
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 746
Thanks received:
614 thanks in 335 posts

RE: If you could take a one week vacation with a HB10 37 y.o Russian woman....
12-14-2016 8:07 PM

Nude or Posess Alpha

Good luck!

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica, Nude Alpha (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg (sample Evolve)
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (sample L2K vers. l)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
12-14-2016 8:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 223 posts

12-14-2016 8:13 PM

Since she is blonde,I will not tot change my answer. Music
12-14-2016 8:13 PM
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 178
Thanks received:
703 thanks in 320 posts

12-14-2016 10:27 PM

how about trying something new .... no mones!! be yourself for once! as theLaw said... 3200 posts and counting and still looking for the magic bullet! if you have no confidence meeting a woman moneless ... there's your real problem!!! the day you can tell yourself, i'm gonna meet this woman with no mones and just be myself and she's gonna love me ... that's when you've found what really works!!
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 10:28 PM by Spider-mone.)
12-14-2016 10:27 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, kalpan56, abrave, Dblr619
Login or register to remove all advertising

abrave
A Brave not a Squaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 104
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 28 posts

12-14-2016 11:59 PM

(12-14-2016 10:27 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  how about trying something new .... no mones!! be yourself for once! as theLaw said... 3200 posts and counting and still looking for the magic bullet! if you have no confidence meeting a woman moneless ... there's your real problem!!! the day you can tell yourself, i'm gonna meet this woman with no mones and just be myself and she's gonna love me ... that's when you've found what really works!!

Ditto, Just what I was about to type, she's already coming to T.O. to meet you!

You've already sealed the deal, if anything you just need to be yourself and be confident in who you hare and your natural mones will do the rest, sexual healing, Bring it on!

If day one doesn't go well, which it doesn't sound like is going to happen... reach for the mones, but it sounds like you're not going to need to!

? IH, Glace,

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journey-of-a-brave
12-14-2016 11:59 PM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 27 posts

12-15-2016 2:13 AM

this kind of women, you can sleep with her in the second day even after using wolf, Glace or another pure social

you'll be fine just don't think too much, treat her right & listen to what she has to say, have a good time yourself
and in the end of the night, don't be shy at all
12-15-2016 2:13 AM
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1740 thanks in 632 posts

12-15-2016 5:58 AM

They are right. But it's your mones, your experience, go with your instinct.

I used AV which aided me in getting the hottie. Buy after I got her, she was already hooked... Hooked on me! So she got to love me for me without mones.

You can use whatever mones you like. Now that you're going to spend time with her, is the moment of truth... Ultimately She'll have to like dsouza.

Have a blast my friend!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
12-15-2016 5:58 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3690
Thanks received:
1942 thanks in 957 posts

12-15-2016 7:14 AM

(12-14-2016 7:25 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Bonus: I heard on Ptalk that P96 and IH is a good combo if you want someone to REALLY open up

Worth repeating, eh, Big D? When it comes to -mones ... NEVER LISTEN TO HEARSAY.

TEST! TEST! TEST! It's then, you'll have THE ANSWERS. Nana

(12-14-2016 7:42 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Blonde, 5'6" about 120 lbs, Pro model fitness instructor, 37 but looks 21 .. grew up in Russia. Works as an accountant. Love to cook as a hobby, and doesn't drink or smoke.. Despises guys who do. Had two failed relationships, one from an abusive BF the other from a lazy jobless slob who only played video games.

She's looking for Long Term Relationship, and has made it clear in her words that she's "not for just playing".. haha

If she spends a week on T.O. It will be daily that I will see her. I will need pheromone for daywear and also nightwear. Sex is obviously on the cards as she's staying at a hotel alone, and coming to T.O to see me. I will be taking her out to see the day life and night life in TO.. But like I said she doesn't drink or smoke and avoids places like that.

We have great emotional connections.. We email everyday , and started talking long distance on phone... She likes to bond... She is slightly vunerable at this time and feel alone even though she has the appearance and personality that could get any man she wants.

Now I do KNOW better what mones are out there and such but it doesn't hurt to get forum opinion for this particular situation and woman, her heritage, and her physical makeup.

Through the years, D ... you've had so many women hooked, but in the end, it appears that you were THE ONE in your very own mind. I do get it, but you need to focus on NOT WORRYING about the WHAT TO DOs and HOW TO DO ITs, and as someone said above, go with your instincts. So what if it doesn't work out. Like -mones and life, it's about the experiences and learning from them. And! Everybody doesn't learn, so ...

Anyway, since she's blonde, and even though the views may have changed with time, if you have any of them. here are some old ideas ...

------ Try it around blondes and Russian women.Yahoo

Bunch of other combos:(only if you have some,don't go buy stuff just to test).

- Add about 25mcg of p83 for brunettes.

- (0.5 to 1 drop of) Primitive or Evolve, on top or separately.

- 2.5 mcg of p75 (thax Darko this one) just spray p75 to the other side of the neck.18-early twenties like this combo.

- 1*25mcg of p83 + 0.5-1 drop of Primitive on top of 1 pump (attraction from variety of people)

Enjoy! (JB20)

------ I have everything, but primitive. You must be psychic. I was at a bar watching a game and a blonde lady kissed me. Came up to me while I was sitting at the bar and kissed me like 5 times on the cheek whil rubbing her breast against me.

A friend told me that " I think she likes you". She was drunk as shit and about 40 years old.

Nice boobs, but her face was not nice. I saw dilated pupils, but her reaction was the strongest.

Another blonde lady chatted me up quite a bit and said some suggestive things.

White women seem to respond very well to this mix. A couple of black females were indifferent, but the white ones were super social.

Hate to admit this, but an authority figure was also influenced by this mix. I was pulled over for speeding and the officer with very dilated pupils let me go. I've had this experience with wolf too.

Something about rolling a window down that works in your favor. Don't speed, but have to admit that mones have helped. 3 for 3. All speed traps.

My method involves maximum skin. One pump spread all over throat and wrist. (D-DARKO)

------ IG + IO: I've got to talk about IG and IO. From my tests, I can say women love this combination. If you like blonde women, you have to wear this around them. There are two blondes at my chiropractor office who can't get enough (one is married & the other has a boyfriend).

They both are always looking at me and the young blonde is always giving me the 'stare'. I just give her a nice friendly smile. We have a flirting thing going on. She knows I'm interested in her (if she should break up with her boyfriend).

The blond women are 26 and 38. I usually use 3 sprays of IO (front & sides of neck) and 2 sprays of IG (back of neck and chest). I usually wear 1 layered clothing when I go there so they can get the whole effect. I'm 6' 3" so I can be a little intimidating at times. (SAMCFITZ 36-Y-O)

"FEAR NOT! AND PIN THE TAIL ON THAT DONKEY!" --- MMM

Make it fun! Keep it fun!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 7:15 AM by MMM.)
12-15-2016 7:14 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56, SeekingSuccess
Login or register to remove all advertising

polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 332
Thanks received:
295 thanks in 177 posts

12-15-2016 8:58 AM

Rummaging back, I found that I had some pretty good responses from Eastern European women mainly in their 30s, using SOB and Domination - in my case it was oils in a 50/50 ratio. 1-2 drops of each.

The response was far more instantly sexual and driven than I've got from either on its own or with other products. Not looking to promote LTRs though but one of the women who responded best is still in the picture and interested over a year later but she's had ongoing exposure to other mixes that re more Long Term Relationship-oriented

I doubt you would need any P75 with it but some P83 could be useful.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 9:01 AM by polarvoid.)
12-15-2016 8:58 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1654
Thanks received:
782 thanks in 469 posts

12-15-2016 10:26 AM

If you have nude alpha, I would def suggest this. Just one or two drops and be aware of the buildup because this stuff is sticky. Combine with some xist at night to add stronger crusty vibes. I am assuming you have both of these products
12-15-2016 10:26 AM
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 178
Thanks received:
703 thanks in 320 posts

12-15-2016 10:37 AM

(12-15-2016 10:26 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  to add stronger crusty vibes

I try to stay away from crusty vibes .... lol
12-15-2016 10:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best pheromone to try to get a 3 week vacation from work Starzjk 3 731 02-22-2016 11:34 AM
Last Post: Spars
  Taking my Alfa Maschio with me on vacation! andromun 4 2,375 01-10-2012 7:16 AM
Last Post: Tigersan
  vacation zeph 3 1,575 08-28-2009 4:45 PM
Last Post: esmeralda