Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
If you could only have 5 products....
foreseason
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

If you could only have 5 products....
01-05-2015 2:28 PM

I currently have about 15 different pheromone products. Probably a small collection compared to some, but it's more than I want to deal with. I often find myself getting overwhelmed with all the options and mixing choices. If I had more time to research and test I could probably get a better grasp on it all. That being said, I'm planning on cleaning house a bit and trying to limit my choices to about 5 which would hopefully cover all situations (social/status/sexual) well.

If the pheromone police enacted a law limiting each person to 5 products max , what would yours be?

Any information on your reasoning for each choice would be appreciated as well.
01-05-2015 2:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: If you could only have 5 products....
01-05-2015 4:08 PM

(01-05-2015 2:28 PM)foreseason Wrote:  I currently have about 15 different pheromone products. Probably a small collection compared to some, but it's more than I want to deal with. I often find myself getting overwhelmed with all the options and mixing choices. If I had more time to research and test I could probably get a better grasp on it all. That being said, I'm planning on cleaning house a bit and trying to limit my choices to about 5 which would hopefully cover all situations (social/status/sexual) well.

If the pheromone police enacted a law limiting each person to 5 products max , what would yours be?

Any information on your reasoning for each choice would be appreciated as well.

CV2 - Slow Building Sexual
Primal Instinct - Hard Hitting Sexual
Dirty Primitive - Sexual with Cops
XS106BLE - Any social situation where I'm not trying to pick up women.
Cohesion XS - Androstadienone source for guys who get Androstadienone depression

If the pheromone police limited us to 5 products these five products will be enough to make my life good.
01-05-2015 4:08 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

01-05-2015 4:12 PM

Core, Xist, NA, AV, DP
01-05-2015 4:12 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

01-05-2015 6:02 PM

Did we already not have a thread labeled something like "your top 5 products of 2014" .

Like the movie "Ground Hogs Day" , have to keep doing this over and over till we get it right.

OK,

Lets try this again.

1. A314. Love alpha mixes but this is my golden standard
2. X22 oil Hax
3.Nude Alpha
4.AV
5. L2K V1or2

really not too much overlap between products. The X22 is a cooler alpha and somewhat sexy.

AV, great for souping up alpha blends for extra umph. I carry a 10 mil roller and add just a smidgen, 1 cm, to my chin to accompany my work mix.

I can make a mixes by combining any of the first 3 oils to make anything from a power alpha to near AXE like attraction effects depending on the ratios I use.

L2K is just a fantastic standalone. Easy, no measuring, just don't be Androstadienone sensitive and will serve you well.

V2 is just quicker acting so similar to a V1 application after 3 hours.

FD

I know you just have a few posts in but....
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 6:02 PM by Fishdude.)
01-05-2015 6:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

foreseason
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2015 6:22 PM

(01-05-2015 6:02 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Did we already not have a thread labeled something like "your top 5 products of 2014" .

Like the movie "Ground Hogs Day" , have to keep doing this over and over till we get it right.

I know you just have a few posts in but....

I see this as a different question personally. I'm not looking for current favorites or the best of a certain year. I'm trying to figure out 5 products that would be versatile and cover all types of situations.

I do appreciate that you answered and apologize for irritating you.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 6:26 PM by foreseason.)
01-05-2015 6:22 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

01-05-2015 6:30 PM

Best thing you can do is try as many products as you can. The fun is in the testing.

Order a more popular product from companies found on this forum and ask for some samples.

Depending on your personal mone production, your personality, and your age, you will find some fit you better than others.

Some solid reading will help you identify those products which serve the broader community well.
01-05-2015 6:30 PM
neon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-05-2015 6:51 PM

For me I would say Wolf, Core, Nude Alpha, L2K V1 and XiSt.
01-05-2015 6:51 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-05-2015 11:11 PM

(01-05-2015 6:22 PM)foreseason Wrote:  I see this as a different question personally.

I agree with this. I see this as a totally different question than the top five favorite pheromone products. With this question you are forced to consider all the different scenarios that you would need to handle with just five products and no other products.

I hope that more people who post in this thread would post how their five choices would be enough to cover situations, scenarios, or pheromone signatures that they need in their life.
01-05-2015 11:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

foreseason
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2015 12:02 AM

(01-05-2015 6:02 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  1. A314. Love alpha mixes but this is my golden standard

I've read so much about how the current version of a314 isn't nearly as good as the old versions. Yet, it still appears on fair amount of "favorite" lists.

Do you find this to be true? Does one need to use more of it to achieve the same effects as the old versions? Or is it a different formula altogether?
01-06-2015 12:02 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-06-2015 12:32 AM

(01-05-2015 6:22 PM)foreseason Wrote:  I see this as a different question personally....
(01-05-2015 11:11 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I agree with this. I see this as a totally different question than the top five favorite pheromone products. With this question you are forced to consider all the different scenarios that you would need to handle with just five products and no other products.

I hope that more people who post in this thread would post how their five choices would be enough to cover situations, scenarios, or pheromone signatures that they need in their life.

Respectfully disagree.

This question is just a variation on the "state your top 5 pheromone products" theme. For all intents and purposes, a user's top-5 mones pretty much cover the bases that they want to cover, otherwise these mones would not make it into their top 5 list in the first place.

For example, someone who is not interested in creating comfort likely isn't gonna consider a comfort-inducing product to be a top-5 contender. Good for what it does? Yes. Top 5 in that user's list? Most likely no.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 12:32 AM by kimosabe.)
01-06-2015 12:32 AM

Share This Thread