Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If Lucifer wore mones
E J
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

If Lucifer wore mones
08-03-2019 12:16 PM

I was watching the TV show lucifer and I suddenly started wondering what Mones would give off that vibe, of confidence, darkness, mischievousness, fun, carelessness, sexiness, etc.

He is not Alpha as in powerful, but in confidence.

I am thinking a combo that might resemble

AV + cops + NA

I know confidence and game are mostly inner qualities, I just thought this was a fun thought and would like to explore that vibe.

Any thoughts on a "Lucifer Combo"?
08-03-2019 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: If Lucifer wore mones
08-03-2019 12:50 PM

You're talking Tom Ellis' Lucifer?

He would wear (and pull off) the impossible combination of Wolf, Core, Charisma, Wanted Man, TLGC, and TKO, along with a dab of TMI, and a heavy aura of VooDoo. He might also use Swimming with Sharks to deal with his Mother, "Dad", and Amenadiel.

For dealing with Detective "douche" Dan, he'd (in the first couple of seasons, at least) forego all of that and pour a full bottle of BW on himself just to make the poor former Bruja (see True Blood) insanely flustered and intimidated.

For one on one with Chloe, he'd go with TLGC, plus Open Arms, and maybe some CV3.

In a real mix, he'd go with TLGC+TKO for his everyday wear, as the other blends would only accent and enhance what he already has in Demigod abundance (actually, if you want to go in full Bible descriptors, he is a Major God unto himself, lacking only one power that is possessed by God).

For a cover scent he'd definitely use LPMP's products and I would hypothesize that it would be a blend of Bad-Boy and Merlin's Blend...but sometimes Kingmaker for his nights of clubbing. (clubbed-footing?)

Love Him or hate Him, always have sympathy

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019 12:54 PM by Gladen.)
08-03-2019 12:50 PM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-03-2019 9:29 PM

(08-03-2019 12:50 PM)Gladen Wrote:  You're talking Tom Ellis' Lucifer?

He would wear (and pull off) the impossible combination of Wolf, Core, Charisma, Wanted Man, TLGC, and TKO, along with a dab of TMI, and a heavy aura of VooDoo. He might also use Swimming with Sharks to deal with his Mother, "Dad", and Amenadiel.

For dealing with Detective "douche" Dan, he'd (in the first couple of seasons, at least) forego all of that and pour a full bottle of BW on himself just to make the poor former Bruja (see True Blood) insanely flustered and intimidated.

For one on one with Chloe, he'd go with TLGC, plus Open Arms, and maybe some CV3.

In a real mix, he'd go with TLGC+TKO for his everyday wear, as the other blends would only accent and enhance what he already has in Demigod abundance (actually, if you want to go in full Bible descriptors, he is a Major God unto himself, lacking only one power that is possessed by God).

For a cover scent he'd definitely use LPMP's products and I would hypothesize that it would be a blend of Bad-Boy and Merlin's Blend...but sometimes Kingmaker for his nights of clubbing. (clubbed-footing?)

Love Him or hate Him, always have sympathy

Hell yeah (pun intended) taking about Tom Ellis' Lucifer.

Love the reply...

Never tried apex products, so I can't speak for TKO. But TLG sound about right. Still it needs the dark aura of AV don't you think?

Any other guesses? this is fun. TV character vibes into pheromones lol we should have a thread for that.
08-03-2019 9:29 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-05-2019 7:52 AM

(08-03-2019 9:29 PM)E J Wrote:  Still it needs the dark aura of AV don't you think?

Any other guesses? this is fun. TV character vibes into pheromones lol we should have a thread for that.

My experience with AV has not shown me that it has any sort of a dark aura. I found it to be fun, but slightly serious in tone. I one would want to go with an ominous sounding vibe, then Baphomet would sound custom tailored for being a Prince of Darkness made flesh...but I have not yet tried the HAX blend, so i couldn't honestly say.

Sure, yeah, it is fun imagining what fictitious persons might be wearing to give them their character traits; but we don't really need another thread dedicated to this; as you already started one right here.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-05-2019 7:52 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2019 8:43 AM

Alright if Lucifer had pheromones on well he wouldn't play by the rules, so what he would do is. Get a New Pheromone Additive or a other sexual put 8 to 10 drops into a bag or laptop bag then take that laptop bag with him to work. Want to turn on the women on lucifer open the bag. Want to calm thing down Lucifer would close the bag. Lucifer has one spray or drops of the sexual pheromone on him.

That's what lucifer would do. Any normal person wouldn't do this
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 8:44 AM by mdw.)
08-05-2019 8:43 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-05-2019 8:56 AM

(08-05-2019 8:43 AM)mdw Wrote:  That's what lucifer would do. Any normal person wouldn't do this

Ummm...not exactly, unless I am the devil incarnate Diablo

I have put some TLG on some pieces of felt and put them into my car vents when I knew I'd be driving with one of my lady friends. Hit the AC or the vents and not only does my car smell fantastic (Gee, your car smells terrific); but I also have a pheromone boost to my target while in transit.

Not saying that I ever make any claims of being a "Normal Person"; I'm more Abbie Something.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 8:56 AM by Gladen.)
08-05-2019 8:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What would happen if Everyone wore pheromones Shadowx117 20 3,070 04-20-2018 7:22 AM
Last Post: Henry_the_turnip