Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ice Breaker
LaPew
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Ice Breaker
10-26-2009 11:57 PM

Phya,

When you wrote "IS is a good product, unfortunately, I am unable to tell you exactly what is in it" it wasn't clear if you were referring to AD's name for the composition or in general.
As far as quote remark, I shorted it to avoid forum clutter that would be caused by copying the whoe msg.
Hence my use of .......... denoting an incomplete quote.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2009 11:58 PM by LaPew.)
10-26-2009 11:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

10-27-2009 1:53 AM

(10-26-2009 11:57 PM)LaPew Wrote:  Phya,

When you wrote "IS is a good product, unfortunately, I am unable to tell you exactly what is in it" it wasn't clear if you were referring to AD's name for the composition or in general.
As far as quote remark, I shorted it to avoid forum clutter that would be caused by copying the whoe msg.
Hence my use of .......... denoting an incomplete quote.

LaPew, I think you misunderstand. I typed out a post and quite literally, my typed out message did not make it, while my quoting you did. I was in a hurry so instead of retyping everything, I just stated it as concisely as I could. I can see how you misinterpreted my reply. Big Grin Anyway, I just didn't know what chemical molecules were in Instant Shine, so I just refrained from saying anything about it. If you don't know, don't talk, right? Smile

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-27-2009 1:53 AM
LaPew
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

10-27-2009 9:50 AM

Yeah the forum does that sometimes especially if you attempt to edit or paste a msg that has a different font.
My view was although we don't know what TAA or TAF really is, providing the AD name would be at the very least a little helpful.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2009 9:53 AM by LaPew.)
10-27-2009 9:50 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Powerful ice breaker for my Alpha 7 ? X-OR 1 907 02-08-2013 1:49 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro