Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instant Sexiness/A, TAL and alternatives from other brands
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 682
Thanks received:
702 thanks in 270 posts

Instant Sexiness/A, TAL and alternatives from other brands
07-03-2012 5:17 AM

So, after a couple of weeks, I think I can tell I am a TAL girl. Instant Sexiness/A works great even at 2 sprays only, Instant Sexiness/B does little or nothing to me.

I'd like to know what is TAL, what's the molecule? Spent hours researching and couldn't find an answer.

My to-go bottle of Instant Sexiness/A is less than half now, I need to think about ordering some more, or try another brand of something like it. I use Instant Sexiness/A to work, and I use it also with cops (Desire Me) to night out / BF, and it works like a charm, so it's a very multipurpose product.

My first option is TAL itself, but there are only 5ml bottles for about $30...

Second, I thought of Alpha Dona from AD. Seems pretty good from the reviews but I fear it's not appropriate for work.

Would Heart and Soul from Love Potion give me that confident feeling I just love in TAL, or a more submissive comfort like it's said about TAH?

I ask for your opinions ladies, about these alternatives and any other you think it's good for a TAL girl.

Thank you so much Good

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
07-03-2012 5:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, as33156
Login or register to remove all advertising

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3127
Thanks received:
2216 thanks in 824 posts

RE: Instant Sexiness/A, TAL and alternatives from other brands
07-03-2012 8:39 AM

In 2009 I wore Instant Sexiness/A just about every day. I would reapply like a million times a day. I tried out every product androtics had for women, some of the men's products, a bunch of random stuff they made.

Then at the end of 2009 they just stopped making Instant Sexiness/A .... they pretty much stopped making all women's products all together

Tisha, who was a moderator over at the androtics forum once made a comment that statistically women are spending more than men on pheromone products.... she also made some other comments that led me to believe they wouldn't be making women's products.... there was some talk of copulins being evil .... so honestly I was really shocked when androtics re-released Instant Sexiness/A recently. And then they tried to say that they did it for their beloved customers... and that they are charging 120$ a bottle (it used to be 60$) because they love us. And they claim they are not even making a dime off of it. That is such ...... well anyway.... I didn't buy into it. I know it is a nice product, and I used to be fond of it. But, I really do not like to support companies that think scamming people is cool.

Okay, I'm done ranting. Let's get to your very interesting questions Big Grin

You will not find any information on TAL, TAA, TAH or any of that because they are not actual molecule names. Androtics does not want you to know what they are using, so they use code names.

We can guess and conjecture what is in Instant Sexiness/A or TAL though

TAL is said to be Angelina Jolie in a bottle. My best guess (I'm sure there are many more knowledgeable members on this forum, and I would love to hear any and all ideas from them) is that it is part epi-androsterone which is said to impart confidence to the wearer along with a bunch of other pleasant effects

Instant Sexiness/A is probably part Estradiol while Instant Sexiness/B is probably part Estratetreanol ... like I said though... I'm just guessing here

Heart and Soul is Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone. EST and B-nol are more submissive in my opinion. I like both of them, but I wouldn't liken the effect to Angelina Jolie.

I like Alpha Dona, but it depends on where you work... It might not be suitable for most work situations....

I'm still testing different products and molecules to find the perfect replacement for Instant Sexiness/A ... not quite there yet... but I have found a lot of nice products along the way

Different ladies will have different opinions, and I will be interested to read them.

Thanks for starting this thread, Akelah Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
07-03-2012 8:39 AM
Thanks given by Akelah, Lexy, as33156
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3208 thanks in 1464 posts

07-03-2012 9:08 AM

Heart and Soul is not what you want. From Love Potion I would suggest Audacious and La femme Mystere
07-03-2012 9:08 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Akelah, Lexy, as33156, ink_spider
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
702 thanks in 270 posts

07-03-2012 1:28 PM

AlternativeGirl, thanks so much for your detailed explanation on the molecules. I am starting to find research on this kind of Chemistry very interesting (although I hated Chemistry when I was in Highschool ;)). I am even compiling an Excel Table already, with mones information, effects, side effects, and with molecules on blends and mixes. Your answer was very very useful and will help me to complete some more information there Mrgreen

Halo0073, thank you for your practical suggestions, I'll definitely explore those two!

07-03-2012 1:28 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 696
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 226 posts

07-03-2012 5:05 PM

I never tried the original Instant Sexiness/A. I do have the new version which I really like, I always seem to like Androtic products. As soon as I get a whiff of that neroli scent my mood improves. I really distrust them tho, a lot of what they say just makes NO effin sense! Dodgy.....I swear they sound like a guy trying to run game on you. lol....I think they get off on mind fucking people.

I'm not really too experienced with mones, but I also get the feeling Epi is in Instant Sexiness/A.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 5:08 PM by Lexy.)
07-03-2012 5:05 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Akelah, as33156

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2216 thanks in 824 posts

07-03-2012 8:36 PM

(07-03-2012 5:05 PM)Lexy Wrote:  ...I really distrust them tho, a lot of what they say just makes NO effin sense! Dodgy.....I swear they sound like a guy trying to run game on you. lol....

I laughed when I read this! Big Grin I never thought about it, but they totally do totally sound like that. that is hilarious, Lexy! You rock. I gotta rep you for such brilliant insight.

edit: Fudge! I guess I have to spread the love around first. IOU Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 8:38 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
07-03-2012 8:36 PM
Thanks given by Lexy, as33156
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
702 thanks in 270 posts

07-05-2012 8:00 PM

I'll be trying out an Alpha Dreams or Love Potion product when my Instant Sexiness/A is almost over, primarily because I want to try new things but also because they have cheaper shipping options.

But I've been curious about something, everyone seems to agree that Androtics products are absurdly expensive, so I was confused right now when I compared the prices of Instant Sexiness/A and Instant Shine with almost all of the Love Potion:

To-go Instant Shine .17 floz - $14.95
To-go Instant Sexiness/A .17 floz - $21.95
Most Love Potion blends .33 floz - $39.95, divided by 2 (to obtain .17floz) $19.98

I can't see such a big difference... Maybe they're in some kind of discount?

It's a shame Alpha Dreams doesn't have smaller amounts of their products, I'd like to try them but don't want to buy a 1.2 floz of something that might not work on me...

07-05-2012 8:00 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2216 thanks in 824 posts

07-06-2012 12:56 PM

Alpha Dream's products work. The big difference between their women's products and Androtics is that Alpha dream products contain copulins. You seem to like desire me in conjunction to Instant Sexiness/A. Oh, and Alpha Dream's products are super strong. You would need to use a smaller amount than you are would use with Androtics' products. If you do try them, shake up the bottle, pour some of it into an empty to go bottle (you'll get smaller sprays) and then start with just 1 small spray. Better to use less of the stuff than to use too much!!

And Glace is comparable to Instant Shine... in effects and price.

There are tons of other companies and products out there that work really well and don't cost 120$ for an ounce. I have yet to try them all myself. But trying new things can be fun. Mrgreen

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

07-06-2012 12:56 PM
Thanks given by as33156
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
702 thanks in 270 posts

07-06-2012 3:02 PM

Thanks AlternativeGirl

I know they work, I just said "might not work on me" because we're all different and as I don't know yet what molecules are the ones that work on me, I'm afraid that I order for example "Achar" 1.2 FL oz and then realize "Glace" would've been better for me.

But I wrote to Amara about this and she explained me about the refund or trade guarantee, shipping for that included, so I'll order one for sure. Just need to decide which.

Any gal who've used "Charme" out there? Can't find much about it ..

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 5:03 PM by Akelah.)
07-06-2012 3:02 PM
Thanks given by as33156, AlternativeGirl

ink_spider
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

07-06-2012 8:14 PM

I just ordered some stuff from love-scent recently... the beginner's package. So much cheaper! I don't know if it will work, but I read that The Edge for Women does work for most women. I guess I'll let you know!

Anyone else order from Love-Scent?
07-06-2012 8:14 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Instant Sexiness B and Essence of Woman lazarusjj 2 1,982 05-14-2011 2:02 AM
Last Post: lazarusjj
  A good replacement for Instant Sexiness A? somethingsweet 5 2,552 04-23-2010 10:23 PM
Last Post: Sillykitty
  Instant sexiness A esmeralda 28 4,670 01-04-2010 6:52 PM
Last Post: Diane999