Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I ran the opposite direction
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

I ran the opposite direction
05-04-2010 1:39 PM

Instant sexiness and tah is not available in androtics right now unfortunately... and I usually don't like writing reports on what is not available to people yet, but today it was a bit funny so I have to share it!

So today, I got all prettied up to go see TG in the afternoon.

I wore:

Instant sexiness (3 sprays)
1 swipe of Scent of Eros (roll on I guess you could say 6 inches on each arm)
1 spray of tah (@ 25 mcg)
3 sprays of p74 (@10mcg)

So I let it dry down and I covered it up with lolita lempicka. I know, I've been wearing a lot of commercial products lately, I don't know when it comes to perfumes I never stick to one thing, I jump from one thing to another all the time.

Self effects: Felt a little upbeat... nothing else but then I hardly get self effects.

Environment: Pretty warm outside and I was super warm in the leather jacket. I don't know why I wore it! lol

Reactions:

I had to go for this summer class so I took the bus. Crowding effect galore. People were sitting near me, standing near me, and I got a few looks from both men and women. Enough said, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but it's true! lol That's what I liked about androtics' products, people want to be near you like bees to honey.

I get to class, while teacher was explaining stuff she was looking at me a lot (it made me so self conscious lol cause that means I can't sleep *sigh* grammar class is so damn boring), when she made a comment she would look at me... I felt like I had to nod LOL! When I nodded in agreement to what she said she would then continue to lecture lol It kept going on for 2 hours!!!

So class is over, I decide to go to another university to pick up some documents, when I asked random strangers for directions people were all smiles. No joke, it was like an ear to ear smile LOL it kind of made me smile for nothing too haha

So I end up going to another college *phiou* to see my TG. He's in his office, working on this machine for a student and when he saw me the first thing he says is "Aw god not you" and he looks at me like he hasn't seen me before lol Evil Grrrrr I'm telling you, this man is such a wiener! I think he likes me (or atleast I hope I'm right Undecided ) but he never shows it or says anything nice! So I'm like hmph, well fine! So left my school bag in his office and went to see my other friends around, people are just pleasantly nice. Lots of hugs and from my friends it was so sweet!!!

I'm done seeing my friends, and I go back to his office, Mr.Voldemort is there lol. I say hi to him and he starts going a little crazy lol. He tells me that he's been rumoring that I spent "time" with him (if you know what I mean) and I was like "WHAT?!!? are you serious?" and he looks at me and goes "Yea! c'mon don't you remember what happened last time with the doors locked?" I so did not remember that LOL he was joking but it drove me nuts. He has such a wild imagination. Mind you the man is happily married, loves his wife, has 2 kids around my age. But JESUS what?!?!?!? LOL must have been the mones.

So I'm trying to look at my TG listening to all this, he's just fixing another students' problem with that grin on his face *sigh* (not a good place and time to meet) and I'm there trying to tell Mr.Voldemort that I don't like him that way and it's like they're trying to get something out of me. But I'm like oh my gawd, I got to leave I'm late (for another event)... So basically me and TG didn't communicate Evil

Funny, how I got all these wonderful reactions from everybody except him. Shoot me.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 1:42 PM by esmeralda.)
05-04-2010 1:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zeph, Bella
Login or register to remove all advertising

zeph
=]

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 51 posts

RE: I ran the opposite direction
05-04-2010 3:15 PM

(05-04-2010 1:39 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  So I'm trying to look at my TG listening to all this, he's just fixing another students' problem with that grin on his face *sigh* (not a good place and time to meet) and I'm there trying to tell Mr.Voldemort that I don't like him that way and it's like they're trying to get something out of me. But I'm like oh my gawd, I got to leave I'm late (for another event)... So basically me and TG didn't communicate Evil

Funny, how I got all these wonderful reactions from everybody except him. Shoot me.

Wow, I hate when that happens. When I put on a mix and I'm actually trying to get my TG's attention with it, I get really sad when nothing happens, no reaction or in your case, someone totally butchering the situation. I'd be yelling "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! GO AWAY!!!!!" in my head. xD
05-04-2010 3:15 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

05-04-2010 4:58 PM

Oh, Jeez, kiddo. What can I say? Sometimes the best laid plan...

At least you were getting good reactions from everyone else. I think TG is just giving you the neg business that guys do when they like you > "Aw god not you." Rolleyes I swear sometimes they make ya wanna smack 'em! You don't say, so I'm not I'm not sure, are you his student? You could tell him you need some private lessons. Big Grin J/K .Even if you're not his student, he may not feel comfortable with a more positive reaction towards you because of the other students/teachers around. He may be cautious because showing that kind of interest in any student could put his job in jeopardy. So, you're right, it wasn't a good time/place. Despite his attraction to you, he also needs to concentrate on the job at hand which is helping other students. So, in order for him to make a move I think you might have more success if you could, somehow, get him away from school or perhaps arrange to run into him by "accident". Whistle3

Or you could try negging him for a change and see how he reacts to that, "Oh, it's YOU, again...what?!...are you following me?! Then smile, wink at him :wink2:
... and walk away. Bye Turn about is fair play.

As for Mr. V, tsk, tsk...dirty old man, lol. Acute

Bella
05-04-2010 4:58 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

05-04-2010 5:08 PM

(05-04-2010 4:58 PM)Bella Wrote:  As for Mr. V, tsk, tsk...dirty old man, lol. Acute

Bella

He's old, not dead!!Blush

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
05-04-2010 5:08 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

05-04-2010 5:47 PM

(05-04-2010 5:08 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  He's old, not dead!!Blush

LOL! :wink3:

Bella
05-04-2010 5:47 PM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

05-04-2010 6:16 PM

(05-04-2010 3:15 PM)zeph Wrote:  Wow, I hate when that happens. When I put on a mix and I'm actually trying to get my TG's attention with it, I get really sad when nothing happens, no reaction or in your case, someone totally butchering the situation. I'd be yelling "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! GO AWAY!!!!!" in my head. xD

hahahahahaha!!!!!

(05-04-2010 4:58 PM)Bella Wrote:  Oh, Jeez, kiddo. What can I say? Sometimes the best laid plan...

At least you were getting good reactions from everyone else. I think TG is just giving you the neg business that guys do when they like you > "Aw god not you." Rolleyes I swear sometimes they make ya wanna smack 'em! You don't say, so I'm not I'm not sure, are you his student? You could tell him you need some private lessons. Big Grin J/K .Even if you're not his student, he may not feel comfortable with a more positive reaction towards you because of the other students/teachers around. He may be cautious because showing that kind of interest in any student could put his job in jeopardy. So, you're right, it wasn't a good time/place. Despite his attraction to you, he also needs to concentrate on the job at hand which is helping other students. So, in order for him to make a move I think you might have more success if you could, somehow, get him away from school or perhaps arrange to run into him by "accident". Whistle3

Or you could try negging him for a change and see how he reacts to that, "Oh, it's YOU, again...what?!...are you following me?! Then smile, wink at him :wink2:
... and walk away. Bye Turn about is fair play.

As for Mr. V, tsk, tsk...dirty old man, lol.

Bella

oui maman, my plans went down hill Cry *sniff* gimme a kleenex someone lol

Oh yes I did have this urge to smack him - screaming "dude, it's been 3 weeks of hardly any contact and you just busted it, you ding dong!"...

oh no no, he's not my teacher (I'd never do that! lol I think I've had enough awkward experiences with teachers already aaaaaaaaah... LOL I called Mark once cause a teacher totally freaked me out Eek yea, I'm not kidding I was a little traumatized...)

TG is a print technician and is just a few years older than me *phiou* lol the man is known for being incredibly quiet and shy.

Aw, believe me mum I tried to make "accidents" seriously. Once I went to ask him a question about my usb cable in my hard drive, and my other guy friend jumps in and answers for him! Dodgy I was like okay... then I asked him to fix my hard drive (he said yes) but Mr.Voldemort took a look at it and then fixed it for me :dash2: it was a useless hard drive anyways.

*coughs smoke*

LOL I will neg him back Diablo

(05-04-2010 5:08 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  He's old, not dead!!

hahahahaha!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 6:18 PM by esmeralda.)
05-04-2010 6:16 PM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

05-04-2010 6:38 PM

(05-04-2010 1:39 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Funny, how I got all these wonderful reactions from everybody except him. Shoot me.

I feel you. I can't understand why everyone thinks I'm so great except for my crush. Sad
05-04-2010 6:38 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

05-04-2010 8:16 PM

(05-04-2010 7:27 PM)tezza23 Wrote:  Selva, are you behaving differently to the way you normally behave when you are around your crush? He may be interpreting it as neediness, which is a turn off. Just thinkin' out loud here... yeah neg him back; not nastily, tease him a bit.

I don't think so, I'm my normal self until Mr.Voldemort goes crazy and I run out of the office lol the guy sees me like a few times every month lol and even then maybe for 10 minutes max sometimes I see him but don't talk to him at all cause I'm really busy doing my own technical stuff in the printing machine. And then I'm surrounded by my friends. We never chat, I never call him, and he knows that I'm not clingy, I usually have a heavy schedule but now it's summer, so I'm trying to be a little nice and he's showin' me attitude Spiteful that's okay though, it's part of the game right?
05-04-2010 8:16 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

05-05-2010 2:35 AM

(05-04-2010 6:16 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  TG is a print technician and is just a few years older than me *phiou* lol the man is known for being incredibly quiet and shy.

Aw, believe me mum I tried to make "accidents" seriously. Once I went to ask him a question about my usb cable in my hard drive, and my other guy friend jumps in and answers for him! Dodgy I was like okay... then I asked him to fix my hard drive (he said yes) but Mr.Voldemort took a look at it and then fixed it for me :dash2: it was a useless hard drive anyways.

Well, don't give up the ship yet! And stop banging your head, lol. It's bad for your skin and will scramble your brain!Girl wacko If you're really into him, just take/make opportunities, if you can. If he's really that quite/shy, it might take a bit of patience/persistence on your part. Maybe seeing you more often will make him feel comfortable enough to open up some. Dunno for sure, all you can do is try.

And old Mr. V obviously has a problem, lol. Watch out for his hard drive, ain't nuthin' wrong with that! He's hot for you, you poor thing, and is already in high gear. Rolleyes Truthfully, you don't need pheromones. Evidently, the mere sight of you is enough to get him boiling.Heat It's your cross to bear, my sweet. Get use to it!

And get a pair of track shoes, you're gonna need them. Ask Daddykins, I'm sure he has a spare pair or ten just laying around cooling off.Mosking

It's a long summer, Selva, no telling what could happen. Keep us posted! :wink2:

Bella
05-05-2010 2:35 AM

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 46 posts

05-05-2010 12:32 PM

Shoot Selva, you make me wish I were back in college. So much fun!

Hey, you say TG is known to be quiet and shy? Ahhh! he just pulled out his best game card, screwed up his confidence, and said "Oh, It's YOU again!" - then the poor thing kicked himself the rest of the time because that's the best he could come up with...I'm telling you, that was a clear opening!

Then he is tortured by Dark Lord Voldemort, obviously older and more forward. And clearly a prodigious flirt. Who can compete with the chatty Dark Lord, after all? So TG has to sit there and pretend to work, all the while desperately wondering if you are watching him, aware of him. Trying to think of something snappy to say...and wanting to wave his wand over Lord Voldemort and make him disappear, of course!

That's how I imagine it.

Next time you "stop by" and he comes out with a tentative little neg like that, hold his eyes a long moment, say "Jus' to see you, sweetie!" (or something or the sort). You'll drop him to the floor. The shy ones are so fun...

Ah summertime - Bella is right! Anything can happen!
GAH! I miss flirting!
05-05-2010 12:32 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web