Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I ran the opposite direction
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

RE: I ran the opposite direction
05-04-2010 4:58 PM

Oh, Jeez, kiddo. What can I say? Sometimes the best laid plan...

At least you were getting good reactions from everyone else. I think TG is just giving you the neg business that guys do when they like you > "Aw god not you." Rolleyes I swear sometimes they make ya wanna smack 'em! You don't say, so I'm not I'm not sure, are you his student? You could tell him you need some private lessons. Big Grin J/K .Even if you're not his student, he may not feel comfortable with a more positive reaction towards you because of the other students/teachers around. He may be cautious because showing that kind of interest in any student could put his job in jeopardy. So, you're right, it wasn't a good time/place. Despite his attraction to you, he also needs to concentrate on the job at hand which is helping other students. So, in order for him to make a move I think you might have more success if you could, somehow, get him away from school or perhaps arrange to run into him by "accident". Whistle3

Or you could try negging him for a change and see how he reacts to that, "Oh, it's YOU, again...what?!...are you following me?! Then smile, wink at him :wink2:
... and walk away. Bye Turn about is fair play.

As for Mr. V, tsk, tsk...dirty old man, lol. Acute

Bella
05-04-2010 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
I ran the opposite direction - esmeralda - 05-04-2010, 1:39 PM
RE: I ran the opposite direction - zeph - 05-04-2010, 3:15 PM
RE: I ran the opposite direction - Bella - 05-04-2010 4:58 PM
RE: I ran the opposite direction - Bella - 05-04-2010, 5:47 PM
RE: I ran the opposite direction - Bella - 05-05-2010, 2:35 AM
RE: I ran the opposite direction - Willow - 05-05-2010, 12:32 PM