Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I met a Tisha look-a-like (Good Lord!)
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

RE: I met a Tisha look-a-like (Good Lord!)
06-03-2010 6:19 AM

Quote:Allrighty then........... I dont know quite what to say which is rare LOL

Oops I hope I didn't come on too strong! If you meditate you may see her well if you want to ;) I'm so sure, I didn't eat or drink yesterday LOL!

Quote:Good Goddess do I come on that strong even over the internet

Sometimes lol not that's a bad thing!

Quote:I am gonna have to tone it down a bit LOL Selva hun did you happen to be drinking at this get together ? They didnt give you anything to ingest did they ? Like a drink or brownies or something the size of a tic tac ??

Hmm... Carina did have a 2 cookies, 4 cigarettes and 4 glasses of wine... they did offer me chocolate cookies but I didn't see any weed particles in it, or maybe I just couldn't tell the difference?! Eek

Quote:Ok now I am confused. Is TG married to overwhelming thunder stealing tisha look alike ?

She told me he was immature Eek But then she knows him more than I do because they have worked together. He really likes her though, he just doesn't know that she's telling me not to date him lol (and her reasons are valid). Plus when she asked me if I liked him, there was this overwhelming concern in her facial expression... I'm seeing the red flag waving at me after 5 or 6 ladies have told me not to go after him Eek it's hard not to take that in account. I wont be dating him but I'll still be flirtin' ;)
06-03-2010 6:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: I met a Tisha look-a-like (Good Lord!) - esmeralda - 06-03-2010 6:19 AM