Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I met a Tisha look-a-like (Good Lord!)
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

RE: I met a Tisha look-a-like (Good Lord!)
06-03-2010 2:56 AM

Eek Oh Hey that was you Sarcastic hand LOL Just kidding Blum3

Allrighty then........... I dont know quite what to say which is rare LOL

Selva Wrote:At first when I saw her I was just my nice polite self, but man this woman just grabbed me by the arm, made me sit beside her and her friend and started chatting away with me! I think she told me that I was beautiful, smart and powerful like 10 times while staring at my eyes intensely. When I looked elsewhere she would be like "You need to look at my eyes when you speak with me or anyone!" gawd, and I'm not used to that... you like Alpha women? You got to check her out! lol. Believe me, I'm not kidding nor exaggerating... and I'm not a bragger and nor do I think I'm stunning... the Pheromones must have hit her. She was super nice. Anyways, she started telling me advice about life, relationships, sex... it's the first time she saw me! I wasn't weirded out a bit though. I was like HOLY CRAP... trying to digest what's she's saying and on the other hand seeing Tisha in her. Now I love Tisha, but guys I'm not a stalker... I just connect to some people easily.

Good Goddess do I come on that strong even over the internet Eek I am gonna have to tone it down a bit LOL Selva hun did you happen to be drinking at this get together ? They didnt give you anything to ingest did they ? Like a drink or brownies or something the size of a tic tac ??

Quote:Now I love Tisha, but guys I'm not a stalker

Well ummm ........ Thank you, I love you to in a friendly nonstalker kind of way.

Quote:Meh after that I had some guys just stare and blah, but I didn't observe any reactions from people after I met this woman. Okay well... I did notice some interest from "TG" who is not TG anymore... but I think I'm going to let him go back in the pond...

Ok now I am confused. Is TG married to overwhelming thunder stealing tisha look alike ?

Well sounds like you had a fun day. I would say that combo worked real well, I will have to try it out.

Tish
06-03-2010 2:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: I met a Tisha look-a-like (Good Lord!) - Tisha - 06-03-2010 2:56 AM