Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
I'm new and I have 2!
MissPhero
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

I'm new and I have 2!
04-02-2014 1:55 PM

Hi everyone I am new here and new in using pheromones... Right now I have 2 brands/kinds.. I have Alpha 7 for women and PherX for women.. I am straight so my Mones are to attract men... I am def. very attractive woman, 32 years of age, I can say I am attractive coz the husbands of my friends are all over me most of the time and even tell their wives to talk to me about makeup and all that, and that makes a constant "JELOUSY" for these wives... I usually intimidate them, wives, and I don't like it sometimes, but sometimes I do coz that just tells me I AM BETTER THAN THEM! hahaha but anyways I am just testing this pheromones if it's real... I have been reading a lot but I am skeptical about it so I wanna prove it my self.
The only thing I have seen results is PherX.... I wore this PherX oil (not the spray, bought from AMAZON,PRIME) to a wedding and boy, this married man that I know was extra TLC hahaha he's been nice to me but that night as I was going down the stairs he grabbed the stuff I got on my hands and assisted me down the stairs.... and few minutes later theres this other husband I know, he was asking me to teach his wife what to do with losing weight, (I KNOW!!!! RIGHT!!??? SO RUDE!!! LOL) and as we spoke he kept stroking my back in front of his wife... Now I don't want to give malice on that coz I've known them for a long time and they are very nice couple... I will see again if it's gonna be the same the next time I wear PherX and will test the Alpha 7 for women next....
04-02-2014 1:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

RE: I'm new and I have 2!
04-02-2014 4:56 PM

Welcome Miss Phero!

I can attest that Pheromones work. What companies are you interested in? I have tried Love Potion, Pheromone XS, Luv Scent, and now Alpha Dream.

Do you have any phero goals in mind? Like career, love relationships, sex, beautifiers, socials, etc...

There are Pheromones for every occasion and situation including family blends and bonding with other women. There are even phero blends that get you attention from men without causing jealousy in women. Or that can make women fawn over you...not in a homo erotic way (although there are Pheromones for that too Smile ), but in a you are just so awesome and special and I can't help expressing it kind of way.

Again welcome to the board!

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
04-02-2014 4:56 PM
MissPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-03-2014 11:28 AM

(04-02-2014 4:56 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Welcome Miss Phero!

I can attest that Pheromones work. What companies are you interested in? I have tried Love Potion, Pheromone XS, Luv Scent, and now Alpha Dream.

Do you have any phero goals in mind? Like career, love relationships, sex, beautifiers, socials, etc...

There are Pheromones for every occasion and situation including family blends and bonding with other women. There are even phero blends that get you attention from men without causing jealousy in women. Or that can make women fawn over you...not in a homo erotic way (although there are Pheromones for that too Smile ), but in a you are just so awesome and special and I can't help expressing it kind of way.

Again welcome to the board!

Hi there HoneyCake,
Thank you for the warm welcome!
as for companies, I have no Idea... all I wanted is something that works for sure and a strong one. I have very dominant personality and maybe that's why men are drawn to me, because of my confidence I have already...
I am getting the Primal Instinct today in the mail and I want to try that too....but I def want something I can use that will tame my man around me and make him lust for me. Any suggestion for that? I'm newbie so any suggestion and reviews would be greatly appreciated... Thanks so much...
04-03-2014 11:28 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

04-03-2014 3:29 PM

Welcome to PheroTruth Big Grin

Since you already have such a dominant personality, it might be fun for you to play with more fun, social, flirty products. Some alpha female blends have been known to make ladies feel agitated or aggressive.

Something sexy but fun might be the way to go. Heart & Soul or Stone Cougar from LPMP might work well for taming the man while ensuring that you are feeling fun and playful at the same time.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-03-2014 3:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MissPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-03-2014 4:23 PM

(04-03-2014 3:29 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Welcome to PheroTruth Big Grin

Since you already have such a dominant personality, it might be fun for you to play with more fun, social, flirty products. Some alpha female blends have been known to make ladies feel agitated or aggressive.

Something sexy but fun might be the way to go. Heart & Soul or Stone Cougar from LPMP might work well for taming the man while ensuring that you are feeling fun and playful at the same time.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely put that on the list... I just purchased Blatant invitation and Gotcha w/ cops from LPMP a while ago.. we'll see how they will turn out... I love to tease too! heeheehee
I will give review on the Alpha 7 later when I use it...
Oh my! Shopping for Pheromones is like shopping for shoes I want them all! hahaha I am shoe addict too!
04-03-2014 4:23 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

04-03-2014 10:11 PM

(04-03-2014 4:23 PM)MissPhero Wrote:  Thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely put that on the list... I just purchased Blatant invitation and Gotcha w/ cops from LPMP a while ago.. we'll see how they will turn out... I love to tease too! heeheehee
I will give review on the Alpha 7 later when I use it...
Oh my! Shopping for Pheromones is like shopping for shoes I want them all! hahaha I am shoe addict too!

Oooh! I love gotcha! that is a real sweetheart mix, and with the cops! Oh, you are about to have your mind blown. Start small and get a feel for the few products you have, the molecular make-up (ingredients) of the products, how they are working for you and start at small doses and slowly work up, and you will be sure to find the shoes that fit perfectly and make you feel like a million bucks Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-03-2014 10:11 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-04-2014 12:27 AM

Welcome Big Grin

Blatant Invitation and Gotcha! are both great choices! Hope you love them too!
Alfa Donna from Alpha Dream sounds congruent with your personality if you haven't checked it out already...
I think that you've gotten some fun goodies - looking forward to what you think! Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-04-2014 12:27 AM
MissPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-04-2014 1:32 AM

Thank you everyone...
I forgot to tell about my I don't know if it's normal experience as a newbie.. every time I use PherX I feel solo lethargic and giddy.... maybe like after 10 minutes... I am using the PherX oil extra strength... I went to see the site pherX and said it has copulins too... is this normal? and the first night I used it where I got so many hits, I had the worst nightmare where everyone I see had knifes and stabbing each other as I ran away from them and also that night I also dreamed about someone put a gun in my head and about to kill me... Maybe I OD my self? is there such thing as ODing with PherX?
04-04-2014 1:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-04-2014 9:43 AM

I don't know about PherX, but I've heard of people having strange dreams, getting headaches and suffering fatigue from over doing it with pheromones so it could be related.Unknw

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-04-2014 9:43 AM

Share This Thread