Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I found a Japanese pheromone site
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

I found a Japanese pheromone site
11-05-2013 12:30 AM

Did a google translate of the site

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...en&act=url

Anyone wants to buy them and try it and report?

Don't know if the Japanese has the advantage over popular American pheromone vendors. The stereotype of everything from Japan is better might not be true in the world of pheromones. But hey, worth a shot right?
11-05-2013 12:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

RE: I found a Japanese pheromone site
11-05-2013 1:50 AM

Interesting find! I believe Liquid Alchemy Labs has a japanese distro but I haven't looked into it. Might be interesting if someone gives these a shot.
11-05-2013 1:50 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-05-2013 1:56 AM

(11-05-2013 1:50 AM)phertest Wrote:  Interesting find! I believe Liquid Alchemy Labs has a japanese distro but I haven't looked into it. Might be interesting if someone gives these a shot.

someone should ask Garry about this site, maybe this is the Japanese distro site? It says "Pheromone Perfume Lab" on top.

from the google translate and my limited understanding of Japanese, the products of this site only ships within Japan only. now I believe you guys have something to buy during your next trip to Japan?

EDIT: This might be the Japanese distro http://www.pheromone.co.jp/
So that site might be something totally new and exclusively from Japan, I would buy it, but it doesn't ship outside of Japan Sad

There are also chinese pheromone products, names are Ku Ai and Zui Ai, english names are Coollove and Guility. But I think that could either be a marketing scam like Pherlure or Pherluv, since China is full of them, or copycats of Alpha Dream's products. The chinese sites uses clips from the movie "All about women" to advertise their products. It was this movie that sparked interest of pheromones in China. Those products only ships within China, but luckily, I can try to get them when I go back to China to visit my family in the future.

Coollove(ku ai) http://feiluomen.orgnitu.net/
Guility(zui ai)http://sswdhk.gotoip3.com/
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 2:21 AM by masterfu678.)
11-05-2013 1:56 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-05-2013 5:59 PM

(11-05-2013 1:56 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  someone should ask Garry about this site, maybe this is the Japanese distro site? It says "Pheromone Perfume Lab" on top.

from the google translate and my limited understanding of Japanese, the products of this site only ships within Japan only. now I believe you guys have something to buy during your next trip to Japan?

EDIT: This might be the Japanese distro http://www.pheromone.co.jp/
So that site might be something totally new and exclusively from Japan, I would buy it, but it doesn't ship outside of Japan Sad

There are also chinese pheromone products, names are Ku Ai and Zui Ai, english names are Coollove and Guility. But I think that could either be a marketing scam like Pherlure or Pherluv, since China is full of them, or copycats of Alpha Dream's products. The chinese sites uses clips from the movie "All about women" to advertise their products. It was this movie that sparked interest of pheromones in China. Those products only ships within China, but luckily, I can try to get them when I go back to China to visit my family in the future.

Coollove(ku ai) http://feiluomen.orgnitu.net/
Guility(zui ai)http://sswdhk.gotoip3.com/

FYI importing from Japan is a pain in the butt. Many places charge ridiculous shipping(Amazon Japan charges $40 minimum) and others won't ship at all. I was going to buy several thousand dollars of manga to sell on ebay, but they refused to ship out of Japan even for a big sale like that. Had to go to a go-between company to get my items shipped. The company charged a % of the items cost plus shipping.
11-05-2013 5:59 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-06-2013 1:15 AM

(11-05-2013 5:59 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  FYI importing from Japan is a pain in the butt. Many places charge ridiculous shipping(Amazon Japan charges $40 minimum) and others won't ship at all. I was going to buy several thousand dollars of manga to sell on ebay, but they refused to ship out of Japan even for a big sale like that. Had to go to a go-between company to get my items shipped. The company charged a % of the items cost plus shipping.

yea, it sounds like a pain in the butt. the only easy way for this is to go to Japan and buy stuff while you are there, and hope the items (these colognes for example) don't break while being transported in a luggage.

or, you should use the go-between company.
11-06-2013 1:15 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 8:46 AM

I actually saw that when I was looking for pheromones here in Japan. If you're curious, you can see a bunch of pheromone products on amazon japan if you search for pheromone in Japanese (フェロモン).

In the FAQs they mention that these pheromones don't have a scent, but they also seem to add a light sweet scent even to their fragrance free stuff. I'm willing to bet it's nol. I'll send them an email asking what molecules are in it though if you guys are curious.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

Alpha Dream: L2k v1, L2k v2

Love Scent: SoE, Chikara, Alpha7
11-06-2013 8:46 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2013 11:09 AM

(11-06-2013 8:46 AM)Zcorps Wrote:  I actually saw that when I was looking for pheromones here in Japan. If you're curious, you can see a bunch of pheromone products on amazon japan if you search for pheromone in Japanese (フェロモン).

In the FAQs they mention that these pheromones don't have a scent, but they also seem to add a light sweet scent even to their fragrance free stuff. I'm willing to bet it's nol. I'll send them an email asking what molecules are in it though if you guys are curious.

I see, have you tried those products yet?

(11-05-2013 5:59 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  FYI importing from Japan is a pain in the butt. Many places charge ridiculous shipping(Amazon Japan charges $40 minimum) and others won't ship at all. I was going to buy several thousand dollars of manga to sell on ebay, but they refused to ship out of Japan even for a big sale like that. Had to go to a go-between company to get my items shipped. The company charged a % of the items cost plus shipping.

btw, what is the name of that go-between company?
11-07-2013 11:09 AM
redstone
comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-12-2013 12:27 AM

LAL Japanese website

http://www.pheromone.co.jp/
11-12-2013 12:27 AM