Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am so excited to wait!
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: I am so excited to wait!
08-27-2015 12:13 AM

(08-26-2015 11:55 PM)pam2 Wrote:  I am so curious too about the scent of NA, is the scent definitely such bring romantic feelings on you too? Or have your mate ever gave comment on that scent?

By none, i meant I sprayed an extra androstenone-based product (Turn Up The Heat). Smile NA is unscented, almost no noticeable scent Smile But was it doing its job? Yes.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
08-27-2015 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pam2
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-27-2015 12:32 AM

BIG THANK YOU (BeautifulEnigma) for every answers you wrote to me cz you did it patiently even though it's fussy one like me lol.

You gave me some short story that its quite clear for me as a newbie especially for LAL product. Thank you, thank you. . . :-D
08-27-2015 12:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2015 12:38 AM

(08-27-2015 12:32 AM)pam2 Wrote:  BIG THANK YOU (BeautifulEnigma) for every answers you wrote to me cz you did it patiently even though it's fussy one like me lol.

You gave me some short story that its quite clear for me as a newbie especially for LAL product. Thank you, thank you. . . :-D

Happy to help! The game you need to keep in mind to get the most of this product is "slow and steady wins the race." Curtsey

08-27-2015 12:38 AM
pam2
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-27-2015 12:51 AM

Would you like to share your another experiences next times\another times if i see you On Line here? Lol
08-27-2015 12:51 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2015 12:55 AM

(08-27-2015 12:51 AM)pam2 Wrote:  Would you like to share your another experiences next times\another times if i see you On Line here? Lol

Not sure if you have access to the journals yet, but I'm gonna try to start reporting my findings more consistently. It's just so entertaining browsing the threads and exchanging ideas with other members in the forum I haven't been able to get around to it. LOL Or you can always PM me if you have more questions so we don't crowd the forum-- also don't wanna share too much sensitive info on the general forum, although I think I may have already done so lol (journal sections are more private).

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 12:55 AM by BeautifulEnigma.)
08-27-2015 12:55 AM
pam2
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-27-2015 1:28 AM

Hahaha it's alright. You still can erase it yet from my thread if you find it sensitive or should be private sentences As I have already gain the information from you.

With my pleasure if you let me PM you, cz the point of view from opposite genders is always more valuable, if you know what i mean.
08-27-2015 1:28 AM

seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2015 4:20 AM

NA is some crazy crazy stuff. The more i wear it the more i notice it's power. Especially if i wear it near my neck, all the people that i interact with throughout the day especially girls that i have had flirty moments with. Its like NA creates a loop of the same good moment over and over again in my head. I also noticed that when i wear NA, i can listen to a song a couple times in a row and not get tired of it. I now know why NA, needs repeated exposure and longer term exposure to see huge results. As NA seems to create loops of a recent memory. So if you go out on a date and have a good time with her and shes been exposed for a couple hours to NA. She will go back home and have this continuous loop of thinking about you. I think this effects lasts quite a while after she is away from the mones. NA also hits me the same way too like i would go on a date with a girl have a good time with NA on and when i'm driving home all i can think about is her. I know how i am when i don't have NA on even though i would like the girl, i wouldn't be thinking about her that much.

NA also has some crazy beautifying effects, girls that i haven't seen in a while have made comments like "wow, you are looking so good these days." "Why do you look so good?"

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
08-27-2015 4:20 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2015 11:14 AM

(08-27-2015 4:20 AM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  NA is some crazy crazy stuff. The more i wear it the more i notice it's power. Especially if i wear it near my neck, all the people that i interact with throughout the day especially girls that i have had flirty moments with. Its like NA creates a loop of the same good moment over and over again in my head. I also noticed that when i wear NA, i can listen to a song a couple times in a row and not get tired of it. I now know why NA, needs repeated exposure and longer term exposure to see huge results. As NA seems to create loops of a recent memory. So if you go out on a date and have a good time with her and shes been exposed for a couple hours to NA. She will go back home and have this continuous loop of thinking about you. I think this effects lasts quite a while after she is away from the mones. NA also hits me the same way too like i would go on a date with a girl have a good time with NA on and when i'm driving home all i can think about is her. I know how i am when i don't have NA on even though i would like the girl, i wouldn't be thinking about her that much.

NA also has some crazy beautifying effects, girls that i haven't seen in a while have made comments like "wow, you are looking so good these days." "Why do you look so good?"

Wow the loop effect never occurred to me before! I may need to start observing for it! I already have a problem of putting songs I really like on repeat, I wonder if it'll worsen it ;) I've been applying NA to the back of my neck so the effects on me isn't as potent.

It may be a bit soon to say this, but I think Ive found my "must have" product! I wonder how long NA stays potent in a bulb dropper bottle? I know garry puts in herbs in his products..so I'm wondering about product longevity.

08-27-2015 11:14 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2015 12:07 PM

That's awesome BE! I have read soo much about NA, but have never tried it. One of these days I guess...
08-27-2015 12:07 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2015 1:16 PM

(08-27-2015 12:07 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  That's awesome BE! I have read soo much about NA, but have never tried it. One of these days I guess...

You definitely should give it a go! Esp if you're looking into much more than a ONS and you have a target you will be spending time with on a consistent basis for the near and distant future ;)

08-27-2015 1:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1st order in - excited... Shelly B 16 5,487 07-20-2012 9:34 AM
Last Post: Shelly B