Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am getting Aqua Vitae.what can I expect?
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: I am getting Aqua Vitae.what can I expect?
09-21-2011 11:29 AM

(09-21-2011 11:24 AM)mammoth Wrote:  HAHA, thank you for the help. BTW, are they as powerful on the shirt etc?

No they aren't. Way less effect on clothing. Also what happens when you take off your clothes to seal the deal? Girl cray

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2011 11:29 AM by as33156.)
09-21-2011 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-22-2011 8:33 AM

(09-21-2011 11:17 AM)mammoth Wrote:  You see, this is the slightly annoying thing about pheromones;its a never ending ball of wool .

So would you use New Pheromone Additive or Aqua Vitae for the young ladies?

In my experience, you have to be a little more subtle with the younger girls. Too much mones can scare the living daylights out her. But then again how young are we talking? I'm 25 and younger to me is like 18-19. But I think it may have more to do with sexual experience than age. When I wear mones older more experienced women sense that I am sexually superior and waste no time showing obvious signs of interest. The younger girls who are less experienced well, they may look at me with wide eyes like..."What's wrong with this man" if they're around me long enough I take the time to build rapport and get their guard down, but then mostly they giggle... In other words these mones really work on the younger girls but it's very easy to create an OD effect and you have to work a little harder on them because most of the time they're not sexual alphas women like the older ones.

This is all my personal opinion from my observations you may have an entirely different experience. To be fair, older women always found me attractive in every way (looks, attitude, style, etc) the mones made it "worse". My Game Advice Tells Me: For the younger girls, you should dress for the occasion, play up the age 40 thing, look like you've gotten somewhere in life and show the difference between you and these little whippersnappers. If they start telling you about how they don't really like boys their age then you're on the right track. Become somewhat familiar with popular music,shows, and celebrities. You add all this up with the mones, it should get things started.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
09-22-2011 8:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-22-2011 8:46 AM

(09-22-2011 8:33 AM)JonJon Wrote:  In my experience, you have to be a little more subtle with the younger girls. Too much mones can scare the living daylights out her. But then again how young are we talking? I'm 25 and younger to me is like 18-19. But I think it may have more to do with sexual experience than age. When I wear mones older more experienced women sense that I am sexually superior and waste no time showing obvious signs of interest. The younger girls who are less experienced well, they may look at me with wide eyes like..."What's wrong with this man" if they're around me long enough I take the time to build rapport and get their guard down, but then mostly they giggle... In other words these mones really work on the younger girls but it's very easy to create an OD effect and you have to work a little harder on them because most of the time they're not sexual alphas women like the older ones.

This is all my personal opinion from my observations you may have an entirely different experience. To be fair, older women always found me attractive in every way (looks, attitude, style, etc) the mones made it "worse". My Game Advice Tells Me: For the younger girls, you should dress for the occasion, play up the age 40 thing, look like you've gotten somewhere in life and show the difference between you and these little whippersnappers. If they start telling you about how they don't really like boys their age then you're on the right track. Become somewhat familiar with popular music,shows, and celebrities. You add all this up with the mones, it should get things started.

So true! Women always go for the older guys because they appear to have their shit together and that is what women are breed to go for from an early age because older guys are thought to be worldly & experienced. With mones it allwos you to come off this way subconsciously to younger women and they don't know why. So you being congruent looking sharp always being on the up and up will reel them in.

Most women want to be princess and taken care of they will go for any guy who comes off this way mentally to them even if the person has nothing going for them they will see his potential.

Older women are better at spotting a guys potential so I always had success with older women when women my age and younger treated my like a leper.

I tried to rep you but need to spread the love.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
09-22-2011 8:46 AM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2011 9:04 AM

(09-22-2011 8:46 AM)as33156 Wrote:  So true! Women always go for the older guys because they appear to have their shit together and that is what women are breed to go for from an early age because older guys are thought to be worldly & experienced. With mones it allwos you to come off this way subconsciously to younger women and they don't know why. So you being congruent looking sharp always being on the up and up will reel them in.

Most women want to be princess and taken care of they will go for any guy who comes off this way mentally to them even if the person has nothing going for them they will see his potential.

Older women are better at spotting a guys potential so I always had success with older women when women my age and younger treated my like a leper.

I tried to rep you but need to spread the love.

Thanks for the honorable mention brother. Yeah that's the vibe I feel I get from the younger women, until I stepped my fashion game up. Did wonders.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
09-22-2011 9:04 AM
mammoth
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-22-2011 10:45 AM

Thank you for the words,Jon. I shall be interested to see how things turn out.
09-22-2011 10:45 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

09-22-2011 12:30 PM

Aqua Vitae is good stuff! You have to be congruent with it and make the first step. AV + a little flirting often does wonders for me. One of my favorites.
Have fun with it ;)

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2011 12:30 PM by idontknow.)
09-22-2011 12:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2011 3:26 PM

AV is awsome.Just came from cloth store and the lady there 25\26 yo was givin me alot of IOs,too bad iam such a wuss,so i didnt get her number Aggressive

If you be congruent this thing will work very easy especially with the older women,by the way today i aplied alot (i got the roller version) and still got excellent results.

This is really good juice.
AV is awsome.Just came from cloth store and the lady there 25\26 yo was givin me alot of IOs,too bad iam such a wuss,so i didnt get her number Aggressive

If you be congruent this thing will work very easy especially with the older women,by the way today i aplied alot (i got the roller version) and still got excellent results.

This is really good juice.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2011 3:26 PM by preck.)
09-22-2011 3:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Important Aqua Vitae dosing, second thoughts. Blacky Chan 36 14,486 08-28-2019 12:10 PM
Last Post: Cyperian_xi
  Should aqua vitae be transferred to a dropper or spray cali4ya858 6 2,453 12-10-2015 7:39 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  What's the difference between Alpha Maschio & Aqua Vitae? PheroNoob 19 12,734 11-19-2015 3:12 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Nude Alpha+Xist+Aqua Vitae? Travico 17 7,694 11-10-2015 7:50 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Bad Wolf/Overdose/Aqua Vitae combination options? Mr. E 4 3,192 07-31-2015 8:37 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf