Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
03-22-2018 11:02 PM

So let's talk about Telepathy, here is the description on the i-doser site.

"This is a great addition to our highly popular spirit line of doses. Telepathy helps open channels to achieve mind to mind communication, and with practice can help achieve links between multiple minds. This is a good starting dose to help tune and practice psychic powers. You should choose a receiver before administrating the dose, and concentrate on the message you wish to send to your receiver both before and after dose administration. Beginners may only be able to send weak signals to their receiver, while masters may reach multiple receivers and possibly achieve thought implanting and mind control."

I bolded and made those words red because that is the main thing we are talking about here. I'm gonna do this in the normal pheromone review style, but we are reviewing binaurals.

So I did have a couple targets, one is JM, and another one is ER. JM is a caucasian female that I had been trying to befriend with but it is very difficult, I even used a whole bunch of pheromone products around her and her behavior still didn't change much. She is another one of those tough nut to crack.

ER is a beautiful Colombian female, she is also my co-worker, and drove me to work a few times. She is a girl that does things by tradition and can't tolerate people being impolite, also she is really well mannered.

I listened to Telepathy only once, while I was listening, I first chose JM as my target. I meditate and thought about her, and repeated my intentions of wanting her to be my friend over and over again. Now, you can't expect this to be blatant, as thought implementation or mind control happens in the subconscious mind, you don't know if the target are affected until they show a behavior change. The next time I saw JM, I have noticed that she was warmer to me than usual, more friendly, and it was easier to bond with her, perhaps the intended purpose of Telepathy worked?

I let the effects of the binaurals stayed with me for a day. When my brain was on this binaural, I had this throbbing headache that doesn't go away, it is like my head are about to explode, but not. If you guys listened to this, see if you have the same effect.

Onto ER, the same day after I listened to the binaural and letting it stay with me for a day. ER was driving me to work, and I decided to test the Telepathy on her, so I tried to implement a thought in her to wanting be my friend. She didn't have any reaction at the time, so I thought Telepathy didn't really work on her, and gave up. But, just a couple day ago, when I was at work, my co-workers were teasing me, and ER just blurted out "stop being mean to my man." Everyone in the room opened their eyes with surprise, and some of them even said: "lol masterfu, she said that you are her man." ER then said:" I use this term loosely." Which further brought more surprised faces. Personally I think she was trying to cover up her feelings, only time will tell.

I was not wearing any mones that day, or on any binaurals, not even the Pheromone binaural, just myself. I think ER's behavior that day might be the result of my thought implementation I did a few weeks ago. But overall, Telepathy is really a different animal to tame. It is like we are trying to be someone who has psychic abilities, but we don't know what they feel like since not everyone has the psychic gift.
03-22-2018 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats
03-23-2018 9:54 AM

(04-15-2017 12:34 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I use Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's. They are $100, however. I can't recommend any other headphone under $80 because I have no experience. Only recommendation - Anything but Beats headphones.

I uploaded Confidence earlier. I'm about to upload Adderall and chakra for you Yu I don't have the others that you linked to, but if you are willing to pay for them then PM me with the files and I will convert them for you.

I'm in the process of converting about a dozen more for you guys. Most of the idoser files in my mediafire have been downloaded 30+ times so I'm guessing a few of you like them Smile
Can i download it for free? I tried from the mediafire,and it says that i got to pay or create an account if its over than 10 GB.
What should i do?
03-23-2018 9:54 AM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-23-2018 10:00 PM

Haven't had the chance to put any of the I-doser files to the test. Only gave a quick run just to see what they are like, but when I did I was sitting on my computer, not laying down as it is recommended to do. At the moment I am testing some subliminals by a different maker.

I did finally get a pair of Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's headphones, and I gotta say...they are certainly worth the $100 I paid for them on Amazon. These headphones are not bass heavy as the Sol Republic Tracks headphones I own. But I actually prefer them not bass heavy, as those type of headphones usually muffle the other frequencies as a result. The 280 Pro's are much more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time as well, as the ear muffs sit around your ears, and not on top of them like the Beats and Sol Republic Tracks do. Another plus about the Sennheiser pair is that they provide better sound/noise isolation, as they provide a better seal around your ears, which the other brands mentioned do not.

And one thing I discovered about the 280 Pro's, is that you can make them a bit bass heavy if you play with the equalizer settings in your computer/audio system. Most mp3 players don't have a way to adjust the different frequencies, but I can do so when I play music on my PC.

The trick is to give them a proper burn in, usually done by letting them plugged into your computer/audio system playing music non-stop for a couple of days. I did that for a couple of nights when I first got them. And I must say, the bass seems deeper, and definitely much cleaner than what you get on the Beats or Sol Republic type headphones. This particular model, the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro has been around for close to a decade now, and I can see why, because they have definitely proven themselves in the industry, and are a favorite for studios and DJ's alike.

The only negative I have to say about them, is the long heavy cord they come with. But then again, that is only a negative if you choose to use these with your mp3/smart phone when you're out and about. The reason for the long cord is to give the user freedom of movement when in a studio or DJ environment, which is what they were originally designed for. Would be great to see Sennheiser make a remake of this same model with a jack connector to allow the user to choose and switch the cord type and length, just like some headphone manufacturers (Sol Republic Tracks) are doing nowadays.
03-23-2018 10:00 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-29-2018 2:10 PM

So I would like to remind everyone that you do not stack too many effects of binaurals at once.

I had Condition+After Awake+NZT-49+Condition+Cerebral Activation+Telepathy all at once, and I thought I could just get the 1 hour Telepathy session over with and Reset, but I felt like I can't even breath, it is that kind of feeling where you ate too much food or after a really hardcore workout, my chest just felt heavy and something was pressing on it. I had to stop Telepathy midway and Reset. The first few minutes of Reset, I immediately felt a lot better, I listened to Reset twice just to be sure that my brain was cleared of all the effects.

So yea, this is kind of like a review of Reset, it does wonders when you need to return to your normal self or when you are struggling due to stacking too much binaurals.

Also, I mentioned a new binaural I acquired in this post, Cerebral Activation. It is supposed to activates your brain and improve all functions of your brain (speech, memory etc). I-Doser said that it can also help open your Third Eye. I think a Condition+Cerebral Activation+NZT-48 is a great combination, haven't tried it yet but I just have this feeling. Also Condition+Cerebral Activation+Telepathy, I did try this one, I had an easier time focusing on the thoughts I want to send to my receiver(s), felt like it was a breeze.
03-29-2018 2:10 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-29-2018 8:25 PM

@ masterfu678: Thanks for your latest findings, I tried to rep you, but I need to spread the love before I'm allowed to again...Sarcastic
Keep us posted if you try that combo you mentioned.
03-29-2018 8:25 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-30-2018 10:47 AM

(03-29-2018 8:25 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  @ masterfu678: Thanks for your latest findings, I tried to rep you, but I need to spread the love before I'm allowed to again...Sarcastic
Keep us posted if you try that combo you mentioned.
I already have a scenario planned out where I try this. Playing RTS games such as Starcraft 2. This game might had appeared in the media a couple times since South Korean are hardcore about it.

To be competitive in this game, you need fast reaction and excellent multi tasking skills plus good strategies. So I could see that this combo would work since my brain will be enhanced. I would improve but probably not to the point of those eSports pros.
03-30-2018 10:47 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-11-2018 7:41 PM

Am starting to see how these work, but am still learning. A lot of the pure drg files don't work on me for some reason. But Ecstasy quick hit played in me phone DEFO works for me. Gives me the mdma effect and I KNOW how mdma behaves on me. To test this even more, I fapped purposely multiple times and then listened to it again. And yep, am horny again. Lol. So yeah, it works.

The trick for me that works, is, I have to concentrate on the vibrating sound. NOT me breathing, NOT me heart beat, NOT me count down or up. But the vibrating sound. But unfortunately, I can only conclude that ecstasy QH is the only one that does work for me in a logical sense I can comprehend. I tried the same method with Crystal Meth full drg file. And it didn't work. Same test strategy. Am still learning.

If I can get these effects with these Binaural beats without ACTUALLY DOING these drugs, man I found a massive gem. I can do them and not worry about me drug tests am doing at work. Smile

A massive thank you for Arsenic the OP for sharing this. Smile
04-11-2018 7:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-27-2018 4:40 PM

Pasted from me journal

I-dosers

Am STILL learning these, but I find the shorter the clips are, the more effective they are for me.

Also, volume level has a significant impact for the efficacy. And it seems low medium is the perfect level for me. If I'd go from 0 to 10 I'd say 4 is the best optimum level. And I tried different sound settings and amplification of the sounds. Seems to me it's better if those settings and amplification are COMPLETELY switched off.

When I bought the premium software, they gave me a few doses for free. "French roast" being one of'em. And it's only 5 minutes long. It's similar to a coffee shot for me. "French roast" I-doser plus a banana in the morning after a 4 to 6 hour sleep, wakes me up to full swing. And that's WITHOUT a coffee.

I find the longer the i-doser clip is, the less effective it is for me. The phone software has shorter versions of i-doses, and they work better for me. Except the fact that they have songs layered on the dose and quiet frankly, I wish they didn't do that. Cos them songs're annoying TBH. That's for me though. Could be different to u.
04-27-2018 4:40 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
05-02-2018 5:15 AM

Has anyone else tried Telepathy , except @masterfu678?
@masterfu , is there any progress with Telepathy?

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018 5:02 AM by avi.)
05-02-2018 5:15 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-12-2018 7:20 PM

(05-02-2018 5:15 AM)avi Wrote:  Has anyone else tried Telepathy , except @masterfu678?
@masterfu , is there any progress with Telepathy?

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

From my response to you in PM.

Well, I can't really tell. I end up doing Condition+Cerebral Activation+Telepathy on ER for a week straight, about 2 hours and 5 mins for each session, then I stopped because I did what I had to do and moving on to a new girl, also the sessions really drains me. You can't really tell unless you can read their minds and have psychic powers, this is not like the pheromones where the hits can be seen physically.

But she was friendlier toward me than usual, and she didn't get hit much with my pheromones.
05-12-2018 7:20 PM

Share This Thread