Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
01-12-2018 2:50 AM

So, here is my review of the doses I had listened to, remember that I did not download Arsenic's uploads, I listened to the ones that I brought and converted to mp3 with the official i-Doser software premium version. You are supposed to do that anyways if you want full effects, and if a file have no effects on your brain, there is a good chance that the file had been compressed to the point of having no effect on the brain, poorly translated, or just downright corrupted. As I said above, I still have the premium version of their software which can convert mp3s. The premium version of the software are $20, but from me, it is free. All you have to do after installing that version of the software is get the doses, convert them to mp3 before listening to them in the software, and transfer them to your favorite playback device and listen to them again and again without spending anymore money on that specific dose.

Anyways

Reset and Condition: These are helper doses, Reset will get your brain back to the normal state, and Condition will get the brain ready for the next dose, nothing more need to say here.

After Awake: I usually listen to this one in combination with Reset and Condition after I wake up. It gets my brain pumped and cleared. I felt more energetic after listening to this one time. This could also be looked at as a helper dose for caffeine-ish effects and further enhance the effects of Condition.

NZT-48: Just like the movie Limitless, this will make my brain become a lot more active than usual. I had so many genius thoughts one after another. Some of them even exceeded my own comprehension and expectation, like I was thinking "Wow, did I really just thought of that?" The thoughts are so crazy that it actually became a little bit unbearable, and kept me awake when I needed to go to sleep. So, use this one when you needed the brain power, and make sure to do a Reset on your brain before going to sleep. I'm serious. I'm still trying to get my sleep schedule back on track right now, it took three listening of Reset to fully clear the effects of NZT-48. I did a comparision of me on NZT and me without. The energy level is a big difference. I poop out and want to lay in bed right after 5 hours of waking up. With NZT, I felt like I could go on for days.

Adrenaline, HGH, JuiceIT, Victory: I listened to these in the shorter Sport Enhancement mp3 pack, which are 15 mins for each file. I usually listen to them before a workout, it certainly makes my body feels more ready for a workout. I'm planning to ditch the mp3 pack and download the full DRG version of the doses, which are about 45 mins each. You guys can use this as a replacement for the pre-workout proteins etc.

Telepathy: This one is 1 hour long. I remember that right after I finished it, I started having throbbing feelings in my head, it is like a headache but it is not. The description said that I can send a message to someone, it will be a weak signal if the user was new, but for professionals and masters, they can implement thoughts and mind control. I can't say for sure that will be the case, I did try to send a message to my chosen receiver person while I was listening to this, but I don't know if that person received the message or not. I let the effect of the dose stay in my brain to try to grasp on what it can do, but in the end, I had to use Reset to clear my head after a day since the throbbing feeling made me feel miserable. I will try this one again at some point in the future.

Pheromone: Saved the best for the last. We all know what pheromones can do, we all have the real deal. Right off the bat I would say it gave me confidence, made my dick felt horny, made women looked better and made me want to have sex with them all or at least talk them into it. It sounds like the effects of copulins only without the actual copulins molecule on your body. Everything just felt natural when it comes to women. Even though I say it is similar to the effect of copulins, I would also say that currently there is no pheromone products or combos that is the exactly the same as this file.

That is all the files I listened so far. Try combining After Wake, NZT-48, and Pheromone together for a great day. Do remember to Reset your brain after the day ends though, I don't want you guys to have a messed up sleep pattern.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 3:07 AM by masterfu678.)
01-12-2018 2:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-12-2018 4:08 AM

Thanks for the review Fu. Repped.

Also, pm sent for the software info. Thanks again.
01-12-2018 4:08 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2018 1:03 PM

Just a little bit more in depth review of NZT and Pheromone

NZT: After listening to the track, I noticed that lights are much brighter, my sense of taste had improved, so a possible heighten of senses . I drink Irish Breakfast tea made by Twinings, that tea is very bitter, and can become hard to swallow if you are drinking it for the first time. However, after a blast of NZT to my brain, I can taste the hint of floral within the bitterness that I never tasted it before when my brain is operating at normal conditions. Also, drinking this tea seems to enhance the effects of NZT even further, maybe just drinking tea in general.

Pheromone: The effects I described previously are still there after letting my brain getting exposed to this binaural one more time. But I noticed that the longer you are on this binaural, the stronger the effect becomes. Right after I finished listening, there was a sensation around my penis area, it felt good. Then after that it is the thoughts of wanting to have sex with women and making all women looks better. After a day, the effect becomes me randomly having images of sexy ladies popping up in my mind, some of them are women I know in real life who would never dress in those ways, some are women I saw on TV, internet etc, and some are just fictional, but do have traits of women I had seen or know in real life. The feeling of wanting sex is even stronger, you will still feel good, and it doesn't stop there, this is really a test of limits at this point of how long can you hold it in before Reset.

Maybe one day I will try Condition+After Wake+NZT+Pheromone with some real pheromone products of my own on a date, and see what result I get. Will the Pheromone binaural actually makes you congruent to and/or enhance the pheromone signature of each products?

They also have "Oxytocin", which simulated the effects of Oxytocin, could it also help trigger the natural Oxytocin in your own brain?
01-15-2018 1:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2018 9:56 AM

@ masterfu678; Reps for your great reviews, and thank you for your contribution on this thread, keep up the great work...ClappingGoodYahoo
01-16-2018 9:56 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2018 12:24 PM

Reps from me too! Which headphones are you using? I have a feeling my noise cancellation bluetooth headphones are probably neglecting some binaural beats; headphones with wire are probably the optimal ones.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
01-16-2018 12:24 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2018 8:24 PM

(01-16-2018 12:24 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Reps from me too! Which headphones are you using? I have a feeling my noise cancellation bluetooth headphones are probably neglecting some binaural beats; headphones with wire are probably the optimal ones.

I was using Waves ear bud, but it is a bluetooth headphone, it works, I only stopped using it due to it beong uncomfortable in my ear.

I use a wired ear cup headphone now, not a very famous brand, only $20, but it works great. No need to pay a lot of money for an expansive headphone just for binaurals, save that for actual music.

and if the binaural beats doesn't seem to work to you, try getting them again the official way. PM me for the premium version of the software.
01-16-2018 8:24 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2018 11:22 PM

(11-27-2017 1:00 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  It seems possible that different products will work differently for each person. May I ask how you used AM6? ie hours per day, how many days did you listen to each stage, did you take breaks, did you use headphones or stereo, what volume, etc.

Hi Arsenic, sorry for responding so late, I somehow missed your post. I listened to the AM6 file non-stop thru the night as I slept. I played it on my laptop which I placed next to my bed every night. And during the day I listened to it via headphones for a session or two. I listened to each stage for the recommended 32 days before proceeding to the next level. No breaks were taken between each stage. I used two types of headphones; first one are Samsung earbuds that came with my Samsung Galaxy phone, and the other pair are the Sol Republic's Tracks, which are similar to the Beats Solo, but not as bass heavy as the Beats. The volume I used was between 80-100% when I listened to the tracks thru my laptop, and around 15-20% when I listened thru my headphones.

(01-15-2018 1:03 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Pheromone: The effects I described previously are still there after letting my brain getting exposed to this binaural one more time. But I noticed that the longer you are on this binaural, the stronger the effect becomes. Right after I finished listening, there was a sensation around my penis area, it felt good. Then after that it is the thoughts of wanting to have sex with women and making all women looks better. After a day, the effect becomes me randomly having images of sexy ladies popping up in my mind, some of them are women I know in real life who would never dress in those ways, some are women I saw on TV, internet etc, and some are just fictional, but do have traits of women I had seen or know in real life. The feeling of wanting sex is even stronger, you will still feel good, and it doesn't stop there, this is really a test of limits at this point of how long can you hold it in before Reset.

I thought the purpose of that track was to make your body produce large amounts of pheromones to attract the ladies. Have you noticed anything different in the way women behave around you recently after having listened to the pheromone track a few times?
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018 8:46 AM by DssMaster.)
01-16-2018 11:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2018 11:47 AM

(01-16-2018 11:22 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 1:03 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Pheromone: The effects I described previously are still there after letting my brain getting exposed to this binaural one more time. But I noticed that the longer you are on this binaural, the stronger the effect becomes. Right after I finished listening, there was a sensation around my penis area, it felt good. Then after that it is the thoughts of wanting to have sex with women and making all women looks better. After a day, the effect becomes me randomly having images of sexy ladies popping up in my mind, some of them are women I know in real life who would never dress in those ways, some are women I saw on TV, internet etc, and some are just fictional, but do have traits of women I had seen or know in real life. The feeling of wanting sex is even stronger, you will still feel good, and it doesn't stop there, this is really a test of limits at this point of how long can you hold it in before Reset.
I thought the purpose of that track was to make your body produce large amounts of pheromones to attract the ladies. Have you noticed anything different in the way women behave around you recently after having listened to the pheromone track a few times?
From their site:
I-Doser has created an external reverse pheromone, a breakthrough concept that attracts other through subsection: I-Doser gives you a steady dose of confidence, allure, and ecstasy. A fully complicated binaural formula that makes you feel more attractive. This natural sentiment will make you more attractive to your allure through the quality you will emit after dose.

It seems like not what you were thinking, the binaural seems to be making you feel more attractive and flirty. Some people say it is more like a "sexualized confidence booster". This is useful too, since I can now simulate a pheromone attraction when I am chatting with a female online. The"pheromone" is more like a change of mindset rather than emitting actual molecules from your body. Since we all have the real deal, we can use the products in addition to this and see what happens.

I'll leave that to you guys, the pheromone experts.
01-17-2018 11:47 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-19-2018 11:02 AM

I think I might have an idea on how the "Pheromone" track works.

It might be a track that simulate our brain and body's response when we saw a really attractive member of opposite sex. Because I know that every time we see a hot girl, we immediately start thinking:"ohh, she is hot/attractive!! I wanna go talk to her and flirt with her", assuming that is what turns you on. The reason why it felt a lot like copulins because that is what mainly makes a female attractive. We also know that if we give a fairly looking female some copulins to put on, she will equally be attractive.

Could also be what our brain's response when we got hit by the pheromones, which you get every time you put on a pheromone product.

Or it could be a track that tells the brain to make pheromones, like a lot of you originally believe.

Just my theory.
01-19-2018 11:02 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2018 4:25 PM

Another discovery with After Awake.

This track is 45 minutes, the first 40 minutes are static sounds with a binaural sound that gradually gets more and more pronounced over time, and the static sound fades away with each time the binaural sound becomes louder. The last 5 mins are really loud sounds with no statics, I believe this is the finisher that completely wakes you up.

But you have to listen to the entire 45 minutes to have the full effects of the After Awake. I remember when I was listening to the first 40 minutes, I slowly felt an energy rush in my body, and when the last 5 minutes hits, I felt really awake. I dozed off a couple times, but when the last 5 minutes of the track starts, you WILL be awake, no exceptions. If you want to test this theory, try falling asleep while listening to After Awake. When the last 5 minutes begins, you'll see.

I would also like to retract my earlier review of NZT making me not sleep well. It is was not NZT, it was After Awake, it is like I drank Monster that have an almost infinite amount of energy rush. So if you want to sleep, you HAVE to do a Reset or three times.
01-26-2018 4:25 PM

Share This Thread