Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 47 posts

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
05-13-2017 9:55 AM

More experiences?
05-13-2017 9:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
542 thanks in 255 posts

05-14-2017 7:45 PM

NZT did me well for my exams. As did Confidence. I'm not an anxious dude but damn, finals were brutal. Confidence helped replace my anxious mood with a mood of feeling calm, collected, and grounded.

If you want stories im chalk full of em Smile

23. College classes and parties.
Nootropic & supplements. Musician. Tech guy. Beer Promoter.

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ, GOA
Apex: Core, Imprint, 5crux / FCA1, TUSC
PherX

My Journal Razz You play the game even by not playing so you might as well play it right!
05-14-2017 7:45 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 47 posts

05-15-2017 12:06 PM

(05-14-2017 7:45 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  NZT did me well for my exams. As did Confidence. I'm not an anxious dude but damn, finals were brutal. Confidence helped replace my anxious mood with a mood of feeling calm, collected, and grounded.

If you want stories im chalk full of em Smile

Sure, tell us some stories! Smile
05-15-2017 12:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
542 thanks in 255 posts

05-15-2017 12:55 PM

(05-15-2017 12:06 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Sure, tell us some stories! Smile

Here's one for ya.

When I was in high school... sophomore year I believe... I became very interested in lucid dreaming and out of body experiences. The lucid dream and out of body Idoser helped but I wanted more. I got the idea to loop Out of Body while I slept one night. I'll let you decide whether it was a good idea or not.

For the next few months I became more reserved. More thoughtful. More introspective. More analytical. I could step back and analyze a situation whereas other's would lose their cool. I found myself zoning out during the day and what came to my mind was unlike anything I had experienced before. Driving past a lake (passenger) my mind's eye would fill with images of the bottom of the lake. I would see rocks, trees, logs, fish. If I zoned out on a tree I could see the tree and its roots and rotate them as a solid figure in the space of my mind just like a 3D render. I could do this with buildings. I would see the building as a whole and then I could examine all the rooms on the inside like I was looking at a model. I could rotate the structure like I did with trees. I was able to do with with my entire high school building. I could do this with cars, electronics, etc - I could pull apart the layers of the electronic components.

Now - obviously I didn't become psychic. The renders I saw clearly were not 100 accurate, although they did allow me to think differently and understand objects as they take up space. Spacial understanding I suppose you'd call it.

To this day I can trick my mind into going into that mode. Sometimes it is helpful whether I want to think differently or If I just want to zone out and entertain myself.

plenty more where that came from

23. College classes and parties.
Nootropic & supplements. Musician. Tech guy. Beer Promoter.

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ, GOA
Apex: Core, Imprint, 5crux / FCA1, TUSC
PherX

My Journal Razz You play the game even by not playing so you might as well play it right!
05-15-2017 12:55 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 757
Thanks received:
1072 thanks in 490 posts

05-16-2017 12:08 AM

I listened to chakras dose many times. This has improved a lot of things in my life. For me, connecting to people has become easier and my roots has become very strong. My confidence in myself out of the roof.

Both the chakras has bought up lot of fears to me. Especially, related to my sexuality. I am not comfortable with my sexual thoughts. This become very apparent. I am working on this stuff. Now, it is not easy to deal with. Without this dose, I won't be able to aware of this problem.

Peyote is amazing for me. It is the best trip out of other dose. I see a lot of things. I am not comfortable mentioning my vision. As it is in the private accounts. You will find yourself flowing and lot of stuff happening around.

Basically, this works. I found this doses great. They are quick fixes though. You will not make permanent changes quickly. Maybe , after a month of regular use.

Thanks Arsenic for sharing this with me. I am not interested in many other doses. I am using the ones I liked. Here are them: Swadhistana chakra, Muladhara chakra, Peyote, and hand of God. This doses I try to use everyday depending on the time.
05-16-2017 12:08 AM
Thanks given by Arsenic

Share This Thread