Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
11-26-2017 7:16 PM

I bought some new I-Doser files and wanted to share them with you guys. Update: I now convert the WAV files to mp3 to save space. I am now accepting new I-Doser files and can convert them and upload again for a short period of time.

Now Available:

Masculine Confidence
Social Dominance
Pineal Gland Activation
Third Eye
Cerebral Activation
Super Intelligence

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gxne9n0h6av7z

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
11-26-2017 7:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-26-2017 8:10 PM

Hey Arsenic,
Great to see you're back with iDoser. Is there any way you could upload the .wav files? They are much better quality.
BTW, if you still have the ones I sent you, I am still I interested in them and you are welcome to post them for anyone else interested.
Thanks.[/size]
11-26-2017 8:10 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2017 8:32 PM

(11-26-2017 8:10 PM)Abba Wrote:  Hey Arsenic,
Great to see you're back with iDoser. Is there any way you could upload the .wav files? They are much better quality.
BTW, if you still have the ones I sent you, I am still I interested in them and you are welcome to post them for anyone else interested.
Thanks.[/size]

Unfortunately its too much of a hassle to keep the WAV files due to my low disk space and also I am running out of mediafire space.

Sure thing, I'll dig through my PM's.

EDIT: Abba, please re-send me any doses you want to be converted. I am not able to find the PM. I only see our convo about another topic. Thanks

24 years old

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 8:36 PM by Arsenic.)
11-26-2017 8:32 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2017 9:52 PM

Hello Arsenic, reps coming your way...thanks for the additional files added to the folder. Is the Mediafire space a yearly membership? If so, perhaps members here can chip in so you can get/maintain a bigger space in order to fit the files in .wav format? The service that you are providing us by converting these files into a much better format is great to us all here taking advantage, and I think it's only fair we all donate a small portion to help this collection to be available.

If I can learn how to make the formating of the files, I would like to help out, and upload it to the folder you have on Mediafire.
PM me if you would like to go that route.
11-26-2017 9:52 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-26-2017 10:15 PM

(11-26-2017 9:52 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Hello Arsenic, reps coming your way...thanks for the additional files added to the folder. Is the Mediafire space a yearly membership? If so, perhaps members here can chip in so you can get/maintain a bigger space in order to fit the files in .wav format? The service that you are providing us by converting these files into a much better format is great to us all here taking advantage, and I think it's only fair we all donate a small portion to help this collection to be available.

If I can learn how to make the formating of the files, I would like to help out, and upload it to the folder you have on Mediafire.
PM me if you would like to go that route.

I would pitch in to help. Just discovered the old ones but still will listen to these and them if still available.
11-26-2017 10:15 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2017 10:18 PM

I'm not sure which route I want to go at the moment. Mediafire has 11G for free and I'm at 10.5 now. If WAV is truly an ongoing demand then yes I probably would need a paid mediafire account which is $5 billed monthly, or $3.45 per month if it is billed annually. If somebody wants to take on that payment then be my guest Smile If thats the case then I am happy to migrate all the files and maintain wav / mp3 folders.
--inline edit--: My other thought is that with all that money, instead, we can buy more I-Doser's and make due with the mp3 versions. Not a bad tradeoff. ---

If not, then I will likely create a new mediafire under a different email address and only upload mp3's. When I listen to subliminals at subliminal-shop.com I always use the FLAC (basically WAV) format, but honestly with I-Doser I don't think it matters that much, maybe thats just me though. Side note, anyone who isn't using http://subliminal-shop.com and the forum ( http://subliminal-talk.com ) needs to get on that. They have a bunch of free subs. Realsubliminals are trash. Anyways, thats what I've been up to lately.

DssMaster let me see how this week goes. I may contact you soon, thanks.

24 years old

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 10:20 PM by Arsenic.)
11-26-2017 10:18 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2017 10:25 PM

If Mediafire gives you free space per email address, then perhaps you can go that route and have as many as you can possibly get, as each one reaches its limit. And yes you can contact me when you get the chance if you decide you want the help. Just need the info as to what program I need to convert them into the .wav format.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 10:26 PM by DssMaster.)
11-26-2017 10:25 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-26-2017 10:27 PM

(11-26-2017 10:18 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I'm not sure which route I want to go at the moment. Mediafire has 11G for free and I'm at 10.5 now. If WAV is truly an ongoing demand then yes I probably would need a paid mediafire account which is $5 billed monthly, or $3.45 per month if it is billed annually. If somebody wants to take on that payment then be my guest Smile If thats the case then I am happy to migrate all the files and maintain wav / mp3 folders.
--inline edit--: My other thought is that with all that money, instead, we can buy more I-Doser's and make due with the mp3 versions. Not a bad tradeoff. ---

DssMaster let me see how this week goes. I may contact you soon, thanks.

I just seen the price from there website. They are expensive. How long does the download last from the site and if I purchased one could I email it or something to you?
11-26-2017 10:27 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2017 10:53 PM

(11-26-2017 10:27 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  I just seen the price from there website. They are expensive. How long does the download last from the site and if I purchased one could I email it or something to you?

If I remember correctly they are available for 6 months and you can download each file 5 times. The file is a DRG which is meant to be used with the I-Doser program on your computer. The doses are $2 to $5 a piece and some come in packs so they're really not thsat expensive (if you go this route Smile ). Download the DRG files from the website, upload them somewhere like mediafire, and PM me the link. I will convert the files to mp3 and upload them to my mediafire for everyone to use.

24 years old

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 10:59 PM by Arsenic.)
11-26-2017 10:53 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2017 11:19 PM

@ Arsenic; I tried AM 6 from subliminal-shop.com and I find it did not work on me as good as I had hoped. I tried it for the full recommended 6 months. Then I tried (Become The) Alpha Male from Real Subliminal, the one that was provided to PT members by as3, and I find that it worked on me better than the one from the subliminal shop. Also would like to note that I followed his recommendation to read the book as well. I don't think Real Subliminal is trash, perhaps they are just like mones; some products work really great on some/a majority of people, and not so good at all on others/a small minority. Not to mention that as3 tried the one from Real Subliminal himself as well, and did report on how much it contributed in his overall improvement.

I read reports on the subliminal forums from members that ran the full 6 months of AM6, to which did not work on them as well. I would like to try some of their other products, like SM and the experimental DMSI, but most of the other subs like SM supposedly only works if you successfully complete the AM6 module. I'm guessing that not only must it be completed, but also it must had worked on you in order to progress to others like SM. However, I don't think you need AM6 in order to use DMSI, as I haven't read anything that says that you do. Not sure what the current status is, development wise. Hence, the reason I haven't jumped on it. Would like your input if you have tried SM and/or DMSI.
11-26-2017 11:19 PM

Share This Thread