Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
04-16-2017 7:53 PM

Quicky.

NZT and chakra seems to have a long term usage to be able to gain results. Idoser site says the same. So I've started using it before bed and after I wake up. Last night I was a TIIIIIINY bit tipsy. Not drunk though. Smile

Chakra seems to calm me down and put me to sleep. NZT while me eyes closed, am having lucid dreams. Good ones. And automatically wake up after the track has run its course. I like it. Smile (and that's on Samsung ear phones) planning to get a good quality set of head phones soon. Smile will keep ya's posted.

Thanks. Smile
04-16-2017 7:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2017 2:15 AM

Yesterday experiment :

- First Love: Well, it proved that I never been in love with anyone in my life. I think it is because of lot of work done previously. It was happy feeling while listening to this sub. I was very happy for next 5-6 hours. Extremely happy and childish. This was an interesting experience.

- Hand of God: The reviews for them intrigued me too try this out. I tried it before going to sleep. Sadly, pass out in 5 minutes. Don't remember much. Might give it a try again.

@drchocolate:

I think chakra dose will work better after meditation. It is on my to test list today. Hope to see some difference.

Thanks.
04-17-2017 2:15 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-17-2017 10:57 AM

(04-16-2017 7:53 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Last night I was a TIIIIIINY bit tipsy. Not drunk though. Smile

The Australians I've known defined "tipsy" as "able to lay on the floor without holding on". Nana
04-17-2017 10:57 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-17-2017 3:06 PM

(04-17-2017 10:57 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  The Australians I've known defined "tipsy" as "able to lay on the floor without holding on". Nana

Lol. That's affirmative mate. I was laying on the bed this time but. Without holding on. Smile
04-17-2017 3:06 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-17-2017 4:20 PM

Quicky on NTZ;

So last night I was normal. Lol. Not tipsy. But really tired.

Am trialling amd experimenting with different volume levels. And high volume levels're good in me humble opinion. Also, didn't feel or see the lucid light dreams last night. On high volume. But I fell asleep on it with me ear buds on and woke up this morning. I got a few more affirmations tracks and they're on "all loop". Am defo feeling energetic. Smile

Am very new to this binaural beats science. So I'll trial and error many different volume levels and different sitting, laying and standing positions to see if I can get different results. Also, I think eyes closed, is good for hillucination tracks? Am not sure. But with uppers I believe it doesn't matter if eyes're shut or not? Still learning and experimenting.

For the members with experience on binaurals, do u guys listen to it on high volume or low volume or medium? And with eyes shut and body still or with eyes open while working on other things? Am trying NZT while cleaning me car as I type this. Thanks in advance. Smile
04-17-2017 4:20 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2017 5:28 PM

For best results:
Headphones are a must. Over the ear headphones, none of that apple earpod BS Smile
Eliminate distractions. People, cell phone, etc
Lay Down and get comfy
Close your eyes. Keep them closed.
Put something over your eyes / turn off the lights
Meditate during the session. Zone out. Let your thoughts come to you. Don't zone out too much or you'll go to sleep.

Sometimes I have a coffee before I dose to make sure I don't doze off.

Volume: Lower is usually better. Half volume or less. Most doses start off soft and get louder within 3 minutes. However, each person is different so play around with it a little. For an extra bonus: Play a subliminal while you dose.

Edit:
I sometimes listen to the more energetic doses while I'm working and I'll keep them on loop. Yes it works but not as well.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2017 5:30 PM by Arsenic.)
04-17-2017 5:28 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-18-2017 3:07 PM

Very nice contribution, Arsenic. I tried the NZT. Not sure if it's supposed to sound that way (like "wha wha wha" with some of static) because of your comments about MP3 formats, etc.

I will say that I feel very clear headed after NZT and in the zone a bit. I'm not ready to take on evil doers with my skills yet, but it's a nice start.
04-18-2017 3:07 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-18-2017 5:02 PM

I tried marijuana while working, I didn't notice any effect. I guess I really should lay down eh? The problem with that is that I won't feel calm if I do that during the day because I will always feel that I should be working instead of "laying down" and "wasting time".

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
04-18-2017 5:02 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-18-2017 5:29 PM

(04-18-2017 3:07 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Very nice contribution, Arsenic. I tried the NZT. Not sure if it's supposed to sound that way (like "wha wha wha" with some of static) because of your comments about MP3 formats, etc.

I will say that I feel very clear headed after NZT and in the zone a bit. I'm not ready to take on evil doers with my skills yet, but it's a nice start.

Ah so it does play all the way through, very good. Since it does play all the way through then no, it is not corrupt. The wah wah comes from the ears each listening to a different frequency (by design) and the static is white or pink noise which is meant to distract your thoughts as it changes and to block outside noise from being heard.

(04-18-2017 5:02 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I tried marijuana while working, I didn't notice any effect. I guess I really should lay down eh? The problem with that is that I won't feel calm if I do that during the day because I will always feel that I should be working instead of "laying down" and "wasting time".

Having to lay down and "waste time" has always been an issue for me as well. It's hard to make time. I find that doses which enhance alertness go well with working and any other dose is really meant to be taken time for to lay down and close your eyes.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 5:40 PM by Arsenic.)
04-18-2017 5:29 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-18-2017 10:41 PM

I can second what Arsenic is saying. Earbuds don't work as much although it feels like something is happening inside the brain. Headphones're essential to achieve the best results.

I got a pair of Sennheiser for 120 Australian dollars and I can definitely see the results. NTZ is definitely working on me. I can second what DarkLord is saying. My results are similar to his.

Sharkra is the other dose I'm trying these days. And it's looking positive. Smile

Edit; Chakra. Not Sharkra. Thabks.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 10:43 PM by DrChocolate.)
04-18-2017 10:41 PM

Share This Thread