Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4 Average
I AM SO WET RIGHT NOW!
abn1391
Shameless

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I AM SO WET RIGHT NOW!
10-14-2019 1:51 PM

Closed a girl within 20 minutes of cold approaching at a bar. she was wet real quick as after just a few minutes she was guiding my hand towards her pussy. We fucked in the lobby of my apartment and in the parking lot. Never even making it inside.

3 sprays of TKO. Front and sides of the neck. Late 20s hot Persian chick.

TKO is the most attractive single blend I've ever worn. It's not as complete as some combos but it really does cover a lot of areas. Seems to be beautifying as I've caught many people ( men and women) just staring at me for prolonged periods of time. I'm talking like 15+ seconds.

Its got disinhibiton ( I think) I find it very easy to escelate physically.

It's got status and respect.

I think it can benefit a little from adding a drop of nnpa or perhaps Dionysus to add in the A-1 + sexual. But I need to test that. It's just an idea atm.

Definitely the best pick up / cold approach mix.

I love bw but it can be intimidating especially if my testosterone is high due to supplements/diet/ lifting. It reminds me a little bit of tomic combo. Tomic is stronger more amplified but also uses a lot more mones. It's very well rounded
10-14-2019 1:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-14-2019 2:12 PM

(10-14-2019 1:51 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Closed a girl within 20 minutes of cold approaching at a bar. she was wet real quick as after just a few minutes she was guiding my hand towards her pussy. We fucked in the lobby of my apartment and in the parking lot. Never even making it inside.

Congrats on that. I also love TKO for an intense and quick beginning.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-14-2019 2:12 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-15-2019 3:08 PM

(10-14-2019 1:51 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Closed a girl within 20 minutes of cold approaching at a bar. she was wet real quick as after just a few minutes she was guiding my hand towards her pussy. We fucked in the lobby of my apartment and in the parking lot. Never even making it inside.

TKO is the most attractive single blend I've ever worn. It's not as complete as some combos but it really does cover a lot of areas. Seems to be beautifying as I've caught many people ( men and women) just staring at me for prolonged periods of time. I'm talking like 15+ seconds.

I think it can benefit a little from adding a drop of nnpa or perhaps Dionysus to add in the A-1 + sexual. But I need to test that. It's just an idea atm.

I love bw but it can be intimidating especially if my testosterone is high due to supplements/diet/ lifting. It reminds me a little bit of tomic combo. Tomic is stronger more amplified but also uses a lot more mones. It's very well rounded

Ages, you and target? Do you usually get laid easily moneless ? And would you say TKO is better than M3x 2019?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019 3:09 PM by dsouza.)
10-15-2019 3:08 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-15-2019 8:05 PM

Let me get this straight....You cold close a hot woman in 20 minutes and you think that you still need to add something to this mix to make it better?

It sounds really, really good to me as is.....based off of your description. Just saying.

Is the goal a 5 minute, cold close? 60 seconds?
10-15-2019 8:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

10-16-2019 12:04 AM

(10-15-2019 8:05 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Let me get this straight....You cold close a hot woman in 20 minutes and you think that you still need to add something to this mix to make it better?

It sounds really, really good to me as is.....based off of your description. Just saying.

Is the goal a 5 minute, cold close? 60 seconds?

Too many variables. Maybe I would have closed her in 20 minutes without mones?

Almost all other times I've worn TKO I felt that it could use a little more sexual. This is the first time something like this has happened with it. That said I'm more then happy to change my opinion if these results continue.

It's also certainly possible that the times I've worn it in the past my natrual signature was off. I've been playing with my supplements and diet and I've settled on something that seems to amplify my signature rather then decrease it.

However as it stands right now in the majority of my tests I've felt the sexual could be upped a bit.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019 12:09 AM by abn1391.)
10-16-2019 12:04 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

10-16-2019 12:14 AM

(10-15-2019 3:08 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ages, you and target? Do you usually get laid easily moneless ? And would you say TKO is better than M3x 2019?

I'm 28 she was as well. Sure prior to mones I still got laid not as easily as with mones though. Don't have m3x 2019.
10-16-2019 12:14 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-16-2019 7:04 AM

(10-16-2019 12:04 AM)abn1391 Wrote:  Too many variables. Maybe I would have closed her in 20 minutes without mones?

Almost all other times I've worn TKO I felt that it could use a little more sexual. This is the first time something like this has happened with it. That said I'm more then happy to change my opinion if these results continue.

It's also certainly possible that the times I've worn it in the past my natrual signature was off. I've been playing with my supplements and diet and I've settled on something that seems to amplify my signature rather then decrease it.

However as it stands right now in the majority of my tests I've felt the sexual could be upped a bit.

That’s fair. You mentioned 2 lays with TKO. How did the other one go compared to this one.

And every interaction has many variables and could have been done without the pheromones.

In my misguided youth, I would volunteer to give speeches for a certain organization. People wouldn’t believe how many women come up to you after a good speech, inspired, and ready to show their appreciation.

It was like a rock star effect.
10-16-2019 7:04 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

10-17-2019 3:21 PM

(10-16-2019 7:04 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  That’s fair. You mentioned 2 lays with TKO. How did the other one go compared to this one.

And every interaction has many variables and could have been done without the pheromones.

In my misguided youth, I would volunteer to give speeches for a certain organization. People wouldn’t believe how many women come up to you after a good speech, inspired, and ready to show their appreciation.

It was like a rock star effect.

The other one was from a tinder date which was very sexual through texting even prior to meeting. It's a reference point but not the best.

I want to make it clear that I really enjoy TKO and it's one of the best mixes I've ever tried. However it's in my nature to continuely seek out the perfect mix.
10-17-2019 3:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

10-18-2019 5:59 PM

(10-17-2019 3:21 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  The other one was from a tinder date which was very sexual through texting even prior to meeting. It's a reference point but not the best.

I want to make it clear that I really enjoy TKO and it's one of the best mixes I've ever tried. However it's in my nature to continuely seek out the perfect mix.

Well if a woman is DTF from a tinder meet before you even date her then even moneless would work. All you have to do is not start an argument at a hotel etc... I would say avoid alphas for this reason... All a situation like that calls for is just a booty call pounding....

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
10-18-2019 5:59 PM

Share This Thread