Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Human Pheromones + Aromatherapy
IsIs_Jade
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Human Pheromones + Aromatherapy
02-08-2011 5:17 PM

Hi PherotalkHi

I'm new to the world of human pheromones and am a certified aromatherapist that wants to find out how I can personalize many products on the market today to work best for me, my clients, my friends, my family in any particular social situation. I'm covering the areas of sexual response in men (I'm heterosexual female and will use formulas to attract men), boosting confidence, amplifying my approachability in social situations, etc.

I will also be exploring designer fragrance oils and which serve as the best cover or compliment to many human pheromone products on the market today. Along with myself, I will ask my male and female friends of multiple sexual orientations to try my mixes and give me there feedback. If you have anything that you have tried and has proven to be successful (or not) I would love for you to share your experiences with me!Yahoo

Come join me on my newfound journey into the fascinating world of human pheromones!

P.S. While my results won't qualify as “scientific”, I'll do my best to relate my testing of mixes in a manner that conveys as much detail as possible.Scout
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 6:11 PM by IsIs_Jade.)
02-08-2011 5:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Human Pheromones + Aromatherapy - IsIs_Jade - 02-08-2011 5:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Master List Of Suspected Human Pheromones dbot 36 9,814 01-20-2013 8:44 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  Human pheromones and the fusiform fools area for face recognition jvkohl 1 630 11-12-2012 12:43 PM
Last Post: Androaura
  Human Pheromones: an epigenetic continuum jvkohl 39 3,801 11-10-2012 11:24 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care
  Human pheromones and nutrient chemicals: epigenetic effects on ecological, social, an jvkohl 0 643 10-01-2012 6:56 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Human pheromones and food odors jvkohl 2 1,106 03-15-2012 8:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl