Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Howdy all!
sekkusu69
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Howdy all!
05-31-2018 12:55 PM

Hey there, Newbie here. I found this place searching for info regarding Subliminals! I downloaded the Real Subliminals 54 pack off a torrent site but was looking for more. I saw a thread that some have uploaded their catalog but not sure how to access it. The threads I read are very dated 2013 time frame.
Or if this is more about Pheromone what quality forum would be more appropriate for Subs?
Look forward to having discussions with you all in the future!
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018 1:37 PM by sekkusu69.)
05-31-2018 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

sekkusu69
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Howdy all!
06-01-2018 8:51 PM

Was wondering how long does it take to get access to write posts? I still get the message below when trying to post a thread:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
You are a new member and not yet able to post new threads in some of the forums or access certain areas.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or other resource that may not be available to you
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

My account is active and I did the Account Activation from my email so that is ok.
please advise.
Thank you!
06-01-2018 8:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

RE: Howdy all!
06-02-2018 7:36 AM

Hi sekkusu69, Welcome to PheroTruth!

You are able to post in any thread, but cannot yet create new threads in most of the forums. This was something we put in place because most of the threads that new members would post were to ask the same questions that had been asked and answered many times before, without having first looked to see if their questions had already been asked and answered. Then once the got the answer they were looking for they would just disappear.

How long does it take before you can post new threads? Not long and you don't have far to go, but we're not going to say what the exact requirements are because that would kind of defeat the purpose. We figure that if a new member is interested in pheromones and really wants to be a part of our community they are going to stick around.

This main focus of this forum is pheromones though, not subliminals, so if you are mainly looking for information on subliminals you would probably do better by looking elsewhere.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-02-2018 7:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread