Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Howdy
Ignis
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Howdy
03-30-2015 8:57 PM

Just wanted to say hello to the community. I'll start off by saying that I'm a big skeptic when it comes to pheromones. At the same time, I'm very inquisitive about everything. With LAL's "100% Satisfaction Guarantee", I figured I'd give Aqua Vitae a fair shake. If I'm wrong with being a naysayer, I'll be the first to admit it that I was wrong. Looking forward to reading more of the forum and learning from the pros on here.

I placed my order several days ago and received it quickly...safely packed.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2015 8:57 PM by Ignis.)
03-30-2015 8:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

RE: Howdy
03-30-2015 9:43 PM

(03-30-2015 8:57 PM)Ignis Wrote:  Just wanted to say hello to the community. I'll start off by saying that I'm a big skeptic when it comes to pheromones. At the same time, I'm very inquisitive about everything. With LAL's "100% Satisfaction Guarantee", I figured I'd give Aqua Vitae a fair shake. If I'm wrong with being a naysayer, I'll be the first to admit it that I was wrong. Looking forward to reading more of the forum and learning from the pros on here.

I placed my order several days ago and received it quickly...safely packed.

Welcome. I look forward to welcoming you again after your eureka 'mone moment. Mine happened in 1997. One of the craziest experiences I've ever had. Pretty sure it's in my intro post...

Have fun, bro. AV is a fun product.

My Journal
03-30-2015 9:43 PM
Ignis
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-30-2015 10:24 PM

Thanks RTBoss!

No journal since I'm new, but I posted about my first outing today with AV. In the most recent AV thread I may be just hardheaded and need to be impressed more by having more "experiences", but there were a few things out of the ordinary that happened today. If this becomes a trend, it's going to be an interesting ride. Lol!

(03-30-2015 9:43 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Welcome. I look forward to welcoming you again after your eureka 'mone moment. Mine happened in 1997. One of the craziest experiences I've ever had. Pretty sure it's in my intro post...

Have fun, bro. AV is a fun product.
03-30-2015 10:24 PM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

03-31-2015 12:44 AM

Welcome to PT

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
03-31-2015 12:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ignis
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-31-2015 12:46 AM

Thanks t-Rex...appreciated!

(03-31-2015 12:44 AM)t-Rex Wrote:  Welcome to PT
03-31-2015 12:46 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2015 9:32 AM

I will be interested to see your experience with AV without any preconceived notions intact.

I have a sample vial from when I bought Wolf. I have used it several times and never really got a grasp of it yet. The trouble for me with samples is that there are NEVER any instructions on how to use it, meaning how many dabs to use as a guideline, etc.

It is kind of ludicrous for these companies to gladly give samples, BUT then provide no guidance with them. They are giving away product that may never be used properly = may not get proper results = never buy that product!

Just a common sense frustration to me.
03-31-2015 9:32 AM
Ignis
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-31-2015 12:02 PM

I agree that it's frustrating, but from reading the entire AV thread, it's likely due to there being so many factors that come into play (ethnicity, age, ph balances, environment, etc) and when you add different combinations of them, the possibilities can be almost exponential. At the same time, it depends on how you look at it. There's going to be the frustration of figuring out dosing yet at the same time as you said, no preconceived notions...in a sense.

With my first test with it yesterday, I know very well that I'm leaning towards the frame of mind of trying to debunk everything that could be a hit. The community will end up being the one giving me that third party perspective, which is also cool. Hopefully I can get access to the journal feature so my shit isn't all over the place.
03-31-2015 12:02 PM
Ignis
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-31-2015 3:36 PM

@RTBoss @t-Rex @HappyGoSkillfully

Has there been any research about the ability for different mones to negate each other or do they just send you into OD?
03-31-2015 3:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

03-31-2015 3:59 PM

(03-30-2015 10:24 PM)Ignis Wrote:  No journal since I'm new, but I posted about my first outing today with AV.

Welcome to PheroTruth Ignis! Feel free to start a Journal in the Mens Forum for now if you'd like, and I'll be happy to move it into the Journals section once you've met the access requirements. Just send me a PM reminding me to do so when you can access them and include a link to your thread.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-31-2015 3:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ignis
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-31-2015 4:15 PM

Howdy Mark! Thanks for the welcome and also for the journal suggestion. Will definitely do that.
03-31-2015 4:15 PM

Share This Thread