Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How much is you how much is pheromones
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How much is you how much is pheromones
09-22-2018 3:58 PM

(09-22-2018 3:56 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Whether its 1% or 99%, there is a difference.

Thats Good enuff for me.

and me havin too much fun
ta rack me brain.

Now THIS is my kind of answer. They definitely help and that really is all that matters. Repped.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 3:59 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-22-2018 3:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-22-2018 4:23 PM

Thanks everyone, please keep them coming.
I was hoping to get answers that would help me quantify things, all while knowing that individual results may vary.
This actually helps more, but in a different, not compiling quantitative data, more.

Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire. The fate of the Universe Hangs In the Balance
09-22-2018 4:23 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

09-22-2018 4:52 PM

I go out with the mindset that I am not wearing pheromones. Just go out with the intention of having a good time or a good, productive day. If someone is out in the field and they're thinking too much about this hit or that hit, it'll affect their social intention and interaction. Don't worry about the how of things.

A lady looks at you, follow up on the prospect and work your game. Thinking about did this work or did that work. . . .leave that for the post mortem after the day or night out.

Overthinking can make things worse than better in all aspects of life.
09-22-2018 4:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

09-22-2018 4:59 PM

(09-22-2018 4:52 PM)Mischief Wrote:  I go out with the mindset that I am not wearing pheromones. Just go out with the intention of having a good time or a good, productive day. If someone is out in the field and they're thinking too much about this hit or that hit, it'll affect their social intention and interaction. Don't worry about the how of things.

A lady looks at you, follow up on the prospect and work your game. Thinking about did this work or did that work. . . .leave that for the post mortem after the day or night out.

Yes. This. Exactly.

This is why I continue to preach that when I put on pheromones, I do my best to 'forget' that I'm wearing them and to just focus on having fun. Repped.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 4:59 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-22-2018 4:59 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-22-2018 6:25 PM

(09-22-2018 4:52 PM)Mischief Wrote:  I go out with the mindset that I am not wearing pheromones. Just go out with the intention of having a good time or a good, productive day. If someone is out in the field and they're thinking too much about this hit or that hit, it'll affect their social intention and interaction.

Yes this! Repped.

and if overly concerned with how the mones
affecting one gal in particular, youve got oneitis.
Oneitis = Crazy Doomed!
Get out there and have fun.
09-22-2018 6:25 PM
Hombre
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-08-2018 4:38 AM

i am very new to pheromones and i was just thinking that this whole 10% think is so bullshit!
i mean, its a veryyyyyy general rule of thumb but it just dosent do justice to pheromones.
i dont believe you can quantifiy the effect of pheromones because sometimes,
when you have the right phero at the right place at the right time, you can get an experience that is unquantifiable.
i only been using mones for 2 month now and still i have a perfect example:
i was in a festival this summer and from the first day i had this crazy intense romance with an amazing woman.
i believe that xist helped me make this romance 10 times better and deeper and maybe even the reason it happened in the first place, who knows.
what i do know is the following:
that girl had a complicated issue about sex that i dont want to get in but the bottom line, she didnt want to sleep with anyone in the festival. now, i understand her reasons but i think it was definitly better for both of us to have sex in this particular situation, but she made her mind before the festival and thats that.
we had a crazyyy tease the whole festival and we had a deep deep connection between us.
on the last night of the festival, i for some reason decided to put alot of AV on me.
i didnt thought of it at the time but that girl was just about to get her period.
after an hour walking around together with the AV on me she asked to go to the tent and we had the craziest sex ever.
thee day after she told me she didnt want to do it but she was just to horny.
now, we kept traveling after both super happy and we are still friends and im sure she is happy aboout us having sex now, but the bottom line is without AV i would have gone back home with all the memorys of this beautifull trip and this
amazing romance that was nothing i have experienced before but with no sex, and every time i would have recalled that trip or tell someone about it i would have a pinch in my heart because i know it wasnt complete.
but thanks to mones i had the best trip of my life and had the best romance i ever had with a woman.
now i dare you call that 10%, fuck off!
10-08-2018 4:38 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-08-2018 9:57 AM

(10-08-2018 4:38 AM)Hombre Wrote:  now i dare you call that 10%, fuck off!

So this presents an interesting question: how much of this was in your head vs pheromones?

Here are the facts:

1. You attended a festival wearing AV
2. You met a girl
3. You had sex with this girl

Everything else could easily just be in your head. As you said yourself, it can't be quantified.

I would suggest that the answer is actually your life around this festival, and not the situation itself. Pheromones can have a huge effect, but the girl also escalated, so perhaps AV just made you stand out enough for a horny chick to choose you as her bang-buddy for the day. Also, probably a good idea to look at her behaviors after the fact. Did she get anything from you but your time?

You had very powerful feelings for this girl, which means you weren't thinking rationally, but emotionally, so any words exchanged in this interaction are useless. Behavior, on the other hand, will tell the real story.

Either way, it sounds like mones worked well for you. Congrats!Beer

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 9:59 AM by theLaw.)
10-08-2018 9:57 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-08-2018 12:20 PM

When I posed the initial question I was curious if the enhancement effects of pheromones could be quantified in a pseudo-scientific way. I knew that results vary, blends vary,products vary, and the situation varies.

My only conclusion thus far is exactly the same one I had initially...it depends on the mix, you, the situation, and mitigating circumstances. For each and every hit or result I can declare, somebody else can counter it with their brand of logic to support anything contrary to my belief. Likewise, others see hits and results in actions that others are blinded to.

Context is, indeed, king; but thus far this thread (related to a few of my others) has given me some insight that will be most helpful.

Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire. The fate of the Universe Hangs In the Balance
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 12:20 PM by Gladen.)
10-08-2018 12:20 PM
Hombre
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-08-2018 2:00 PM

Quote:1. You attended a festival wearing AV
2. You met a girl
3. You had sex with this girl

i was there wearing several pheromoens, been with this girl almost the entire time kissing and all for 5 days.
and then on the 6th day, ive put AV for the first time in that festival, we where planning to go dancing but after one hour of her smelling me, she suggested to go to the tent instead of the dancefloor.
so for me it was very clear that the AV tipped the scale, made her horney enough to go for it.
now, she might have been on the edge the entire time, but that difference is what changed the entire expirience for me.
now that i think about it it may not be the best example for this discussion but still gives you something to think about.
ill sum up what i think:
1) even a 10% boost can change youre life.
2) the right pheromone at the right place at the right time can give you experiences that you will never be able
to achive without mones.
10-08-2018 2:00 PM
Juic3d
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-08-2018 11:05 PM

You can’t really put a percentage on it. For one person it might seem like a slight boost. For another they might be priceless and make them feel like a better, more charismatic version of themselves. Attitude is everything. And if it changes that, for that person it may seem like damn near 100%. That might make mones seem like a crutch, but whatever works.
10-08-2018 11:05 PM

Share This Thread