Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
How is COVID-19 affecting the pheromone industry?
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How is COVID-19 affecting the pheromone industry?
03-27-2020 9:25 PM

(03-26-2020 2:23 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Well it’s official, here in Toronto all non essential businesses have been shut down. All our biggest shopping malls, even those containing health food stores closed until Trudeau lifts the ban.

I feel covid19 will be killed by the heat in summer, life will go back to normal and social distancing reduced followed by another outbreak in winter.

I wonder how many hot chicks will be left? No hair salons, gyms open etc? Will the Hb9’s be even more scarce a commodity?

Sadly I don't think that will be the case. In India it is peak summer season here. Temperatures are above 33 degrees Celsius and we are getting more corona positive cases daily.

I don't think heat is going to stop or slow down the virus.
03-27-2020 9:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

03-28-2020 3:18 AM

(03-27-2020 9:25 PM)superkop Wrote:  Sadly I don't think that will be the case. In India it is peak summer season here. Temperatures are above 33 degrees Celsius and we are getting more corona positive cases daily.

I don't think heat is going to stop or slow down the virus.

Interesting....

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
03-28-2020 3:18 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2020 11:33 AM

Sometimes I have illusions that this is some bad dream, some nightmare and I will wake up and everything will be good, the world will be without the virus as before.

My depression is getting worse and worse. This whole situation is psychologically burdening me. It must be a nightmare.
03-28-2020 11:33 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-30-2020 1:15 PM

Don't be down.....Relax, my friend.

My SO works at a big corporate firm... Their industry in china already has most staff back to work.... They are expecting similar flattening of the curves here in Toronto.... B.C Canada has already showed promise....

I have a feeling things are going to get better.

HOWEVER, social distance will continue to be applied for good practice here in Toronto.. And I don't know for how long.... but my biggest question is do people think mones which reduce social distance will be of less value for "meeting" and dating women going forward (read: before fclose time) than mones that are more masculine and power driven, keeping people at bay? In other words will Am NOS, or BW, etc be more valuable than mones which cause disinhibition, reduction of space etc? Will people's mentality towards dating and sex and how things are handled change the choice of pheromones they buy?

This is all food for thought....

Discuss

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020 1:28 PM by dsouza.)
03-30-2020 1:15 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2020 8:51 AM

(03-30-2020 1:15 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Don't be down.....Relax, my friend.

My SO works at a big corporate firm... Their industry in china already has most staff back to work.... They are expecting similar flattening of the curves here in Toronto.... B.C Canada has already showed promise....

I have a feeling things are going to get better.

HOWEVER, social distance will continue to be applied for good practice here in Toronto.. And I don't know for how long.... but my biggest question is do people think mones which reduce social distance will be of less value for "meeting" and dating women going forward (read: before fclose time) than mones that are more masculine and power driven, keeping people at bay? In other words will Am NOS, or BW, etc be more valuable than mones which cause disinhibition, reduction of space etc? Will people's mentality towards dating and sex and how things are handled change the choice of pheromones they buy?

This is all food for thought....

Discuss

i think that the choice of mones will not change, but they will be way less useful because you will have way less social interactions.

maybe mones with better range would be better for now though.
04-01-2020 8:51 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-01-2020 12:16 PM

(04-01-2020 8:51 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i think that the choice of mones will not change, but they will be way less useful because you will have way less social interactions.

maybe mones with better range would be better for now though.

So you think your favorite product voodoo will be useless?

In a time when people are socially alienated in person, I would think if things got back to normal people would be extremely eager to socialize and meet new people almost everywhere given the isolated atmosphere we're all putting up with now.

How long can our society go without in-person social interactions before mental health crisis start to increase?

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2020 12:20 PM by dsouza.)
04-01-2020 12:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-02-2020 10:54 AM

Dr. Fauci wrote this in the New England Journal of Medicine last week.
"the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively"

Fear=Control

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
04-02-2020 10:54 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 3:18 AM

(04-01-2020 12:16 PM)dsouza Wrote:  So you think your favorite product voodoo will be useless?

In a time when people are socially alienated in person, I would think if things got back to normal people would be extremely eager to socialize and meet new people almost everywhere given the isolated atmosphere we're all putting up with now.

How long can our society go without in-person social interactions before mental health crisis start to increase?

i was just hanging for a week a friends house, so ive used plenty of voodoo Smile

but yeah, all of my pheromones are useless now since i get to see other people maybe once a week.

i do go to shop at the store, but this is definitely not the time to socialize.
Yesterday 3:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  out of this selection, what would you bring to an industry conference in Las Vegas? monequest74 5 500 12-03-2019 4:52 PM
Last Post: justintime469
  Pheromones affecting erections? rand_user 67 22,629 12-02-2018 8:49 AM
Last Post: papamax
  Entertainment Industry and Pheromones Musician1994 6 2,300 05-01-2014 2:46 PM
Last Post: Musician1994