Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make her interested in me again?
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How do I make her interested in me again?
08-12-2019 3:23 PM

(08-12-2019 2:57 PM)wildfiredragon Wrote:  Ok thanks, good to know Smile. I’ll try it solo. How about switching from Xist to NA (solo), or should I just stick with Xist (solo) for now?

I like the self effect of GOA, it makes me more open and spontanous (I think it’s the GOA, as I don’t get it from Xist alone).

While i am not a fan of Xist, personally, I'll have to echo The Arbor of Steel here and suggest that you try it solo. After that you might add in and maybe even convert (in steps) to another product, but if you start swapping products out in a frenetic pace like that, you'll just send out a whole bunch of confusing signals.

You stated what you were wearing, which is good. How were you acting? What did you do? Always keep in mind that it is YOU, plus the pheromones; not the pheromones and you. How you act is of paramount import.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-12-2019 3:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How do I make her interested in me again?
08-12-2019 4:17 PM

(08-12-2019 2:57 PM)wildfiredragon Wrote:  Ok thanks, good to know Smile. I’ll try it solo. How about switching from Xist to NA (solo), or should I just stick with Xist (solo) for now?

Don't know if XiSt or NA would work better. It really depends on the girl.
08-12-2019 4:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread