Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make her interested in me again?
wildfiredragon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How do I make her interested in me again?
08-03-2019 3:11 AM

I have a female co-worker who started to flirt with me out of nowhere about 1 1/2 year ago. We talked a lot, she was separating from her boyfriend at the moment and shared lots of details with me. Really deep talks. She also flirted with me a lot, and I kind of flirted back a little. We talked a lot on Messenger after work, really personal stuff. I have even seen her kids several times and asked me several times if I like kids, and said multiple times that I would be a very good father.

Then all suddenly she stopped flirting, and became somewhat cold. I later found out she had started dating another co-worker.

We're still friends and talk sometimes, but she's always bringing along another (female) co-worker, as she doesn't seem to be alone with me anymore. We still talk on Messenger, but not private anymore, as she started a group chat by inviting the female co-worker. Pretty weird? I'm a nice guy, maybe even a bit shy. I can't imagine I have offended/scared her. Maybe it's just a result of being friendzoned?

The male co-worker she's dating now is looking kind of like a dork/geek, but is also a nice guy, he is pretty quiet and not very social. He's far from an alpha kind of guy. He's about 10 years younger than her (and I'm about 5 years older than her).

My "crush" is very open and really like to socialize, she seems to know everybody and is playful/flirty with lots of guys (even back when she had a boyfriend).

I really don't know what's going on, but would really like to win her back and maybe escalate. Any ideas what pheromones would help?

She seems to prefer guys who're not alphas. Would Xist be a good start? Combine it with something else perhaps?
08-03-2019 3:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How do I make her interested in me again?
08-03-2019 8:23 AM

she brought the other female co worker in to set you up on a date. Your target is set, and she's trying to do you a solid by helping to set you up with this other woman.

Do it, if nothing else your target may get jealous and pursue you again.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-03-2019 8:23 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-03-2019 8:47 AM

Barring an Akbar situation (it's a trap), and depending upon how long ago "she suddenly stops flirting" happened, I'd say that she was giving you strong hints and openings previously, and you; while you did flirt back a bit; didn't pick up on that.

In short, you probably caused the friend zoning by not returning her overt and obvious (to her) overtures. I'll not give you a strike while the iron is hot lecture, but I will mention that from her point of view she probably sees it her opening up to you and you not showing interest.

Now, she's either pissed off about that (Hell hath no fury) and her coldness stems from that, or she still harbors feelings for you (or knows that you do for her) and her third-wheel friend is to ensure that things don't go beyond friends anymore.

You have several options, one of which Russian Wolf just stated. You can also lay your cards out on the table, sweep her off her feet by romancing her without being her beau, wait it out (not recommended), or simply talk to her (with said friend present) about how you perceive her change in demeanor and see what happens (my guess is that something brown shall strike rotating blades), or demonstrate through words deeds and actions that you are the man for her. Several other venues of action come to mind as well.

From what you wrote I see it as she opened the window and you missed the window. Second chances are always more difficult because one must overcome the inertia of the first bought of folly.

And I would like to point out your "doesn't go for alphas" observation. "I want a weak, pliable man that I can boss around and turn into my servant." has been said honestly by no woman, ever. Don't confuse being a caustic domineering bully with being a focused, intense, and dominant sort. All of us, men and women, ultimately want exciting and challenging partners that are their best and bring out our best as well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-03-2019 8:47 AM
wildfiredragon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2019 9:01 AM

Thanks for all input, I think you’re right. I’ll do my best, but want a little help if any pheromones would make her giving me a second chance or make her change her view on me? I’ve read Xist could work as a ”reset switch” - don’t know if that would help? Perhaps something giving good self effects? Or maybe somethink completely opposite as she already know me. If I would become ”more alpha” maybe she would see something has changed, and maybe become more interested, just because something has changed (no matter if it’sto the better or worse)? Any suggestions on choice of pheromones?
08-03-2019 9:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-03-2019 9:12 AM

(08-03-2019 9:01 AM)wildfiredragon Wrote:  Thanks for all input, I think you’re right. I’ll do my best, but want a little help if any pheromones would make her giving me a second chance or make her change her view on me? I’ve read Xist could work as a ”reset switch” - don’t know if that would help? Perhaps something giving good self effects? Or maybe somethink completely opposite as she already know me. If I would become ”more alpha” maybe she would see something has changed, and maybe become more interested, just because something has changed (no matter if it’sto the better or worse)? Any suggestions on choice of pheromones?

Lots of guys like Xist for that. You also have ETFZ. You might look into CV3, AV+M3X, VooDoo, Wolf, TKO, Core, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha,Wanted Man, and several others. Myself, I'd probably look for something that will highlight my strengths, turn into or just run sexual, and have deep imprinting.

Any of the above can work for you; but the main thing is to realize that, at present, you are at nothing; therefore you have nothing to lose. Understanding and keeping the self-attitude that no matter what, you can only gain, is going to be your armor in all of this.

Pheromones will help, sometimes help loads; but in the end it is up to you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-03-2019 9:12 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2019 10:26 AM

Well if you never used pheromones before and you are planning on using xist in the work place I would try one spray don't go over board. She might start rocking back and forward in her chair, playing with her pen or bottle and simulating fellatio then have to excuse her self to use the bathroom. Not saying xist is that strong I just saying go slow
08-03-2019 10:26 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-03-2019 2:32 PM

Well heck, MDW!

Now i'm going to have to give my Xist another go!

08-03-2019 2:32 PM
wildfiredragon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-12-2019 2:02 PM

Ok, this is not going too well. She talks to me more but it’s going in the wrong direction. Like she’s trying to make a cuck out of me. I’m using Xist in combination with GOA. I’m starting to think she’s just playing me. Maybe I should try wearing Bad Wolf the rest of the week to see if there’s any change? Would it be good to combine Bad Wolf with Xist or NA? I like that she’s talking to me, but not the way she’s talking... I have started to ignoring her on Messenger, just answer once a day or so, and I’m acting busy when she’s around. Maybe Bad Wolf would make her see me in another light for good or bad?
08-12-2019 2:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

08-12-2019 2:46 PM

(08-12-2019 2:02 PM)wildfiredragon Wrote:  Ok, this is not going too well. She talks to me more but it’s going in the wrong direction. Like she’s trying to make a cuck out of me. I’m using Xist in combination with GOA. I’m starting to think she’s just playing me. Maybe I should try wearing Bad Wolf the rest of the week to see if there’s any change? Would it be good to combine Bad Wolf with Xist or NA? I like that she’s talking to me, but not the way she’s talking... I have started to ignoring her on Messenger, just answer once a day or so, and I’m acting busy when she’s around. Maybe Bad Wolf would make her see me in another light for good or bad?

Nooooo!!!, GOA is the absolute wrong product for this situation. Sad Going to Bad Wolf in this situation might creep her out and that would be worse. its too big of a change.

Never wear GOA around her again. Stick with XiSt solo for a few weeks. Then maybe add a tiny dose of BW. Then over the course of several weeks slowly increase the BW and decrease the XiSt.
08-12-2019 2:46 PM
wildfiredragon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-12-2019 2:57 PM

(08-12-2019 2:46 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Nooooo!!!, GOA is the absolute wrong product for this situation. Sad Going to Bad Wolf in this situation might creep her out and that would be worse. its too big of a change.

Never wear GOA around her again. Stick with XiSt solo for a few weeks. Then maybe add a tiny dose of BW. Then over the course of several weeks slowly increase the BW and decrease the XiSt.
Ok thanks, good to know Smile. I’ll try it solo. How about switching from Xist to NA (solo), or should I just stick with Xist (solo) for now?

I like the self effect of GOA, it makes me more open and spontanous (I think it’s the GOA, as I don’t get it from Xist alone).
08-12-2019 2:57 PM

Share This Thread