Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get a hold of Beta Androstenol & ANDROSTADIENOL in the same bottle?
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 27 posts

How do I get a hold of Beta Androstenol & ANDROSTADIENOL in the same bottle?
02-22-2013 6:14 PM

I can't remember, I thought it was truepheromones but I checked the site and it wasnt them, but that there was a site where you could custom make a spray using the option button. Basically add mcg of whatever mone you wanted and even the fragrance to make your own custom spray. Anyone know a site?

or

perhaps a site that has a spray that revolves around androstadienol? I noticed no one has a product that does, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

or

a site where I can request Beta Androstenol and androstadienol (and maybe even oxycotin) in a single 30ml bottle (5-10mcg of each mone inside)?

If anyone knows that would be great thanks.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2013 6:17 PM by examine.)
02-22-2013 6:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1480
Thanks received:
1325 thanks in 676 posts

RE: How do I get a hold of Beta Androstenol & ANDROSTADIENOL in the same bottle?
02-22-2013 9:28 PM

(02-22-2013 6:14 PM)examine Wrote:  I can't remember, I thought it was truepheromones but I checked the site and it wasnt them, but that there was a site where you could custom make a spray using the option button. Basically add mcg of whatever mone you wanted and even the fragrance to make your own custom spray. Anyone know a site?

or

perhaps a site that has a spray that revolves around androstadienol? I noticed no one has a product that does, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

or

a site where I can request Beta Androstenol and androstadienol (and maybe even oxycotin) in a single 30ml bottle (5-10mcg of each mone inside)?

1. Androstadienol can refer to a number of molecules. (there are different forms, and people most typically refer to beta and alpha androstadienol, but I believe there are 5,16 and 4,16 forms both available in beta and alpha forms.) This is the hard one to find as a single. I got 2mg from Chris at Alpha dream once upon a time, but it was an imperfect synthesis (headaches start upwards of 30mcg or so) and he hasn't sold it in months.

2. beta androstenol can be purchased readily from Alpha Dream.

Hax is rather cryptic in just listing 'androstadienol' without specifying the form they use. ... I wonder if anyone could press them to sell the stuff as a single.

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-22-2013 9:28 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
905 thanks in 336 posts

RE: How do I get a hold of Beta Androstenol & ANDROSTADIENOL in the same bottle?
02-22-2013 11:23 PM

(02-22-2013 6:14 PM)examine Wrote:  I can't remember, I thought it was truepheromones but I checked the site and it wasnt them, but that there was a site where you could custom make a spray using the option button. Basically add mcg of whatever mone you wanted and even the fragrance to make your own custom spray. Anyone know a site?

or

or

Here a link, maybe you can Convince him to restock it.
http://www.alpha-dream.com/androstadienol.php
02-22-2013 11:23 PM
Thanks given by wiserd

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question about Beta-androstenol? AnthonyJFranks 11 1,184 10-16-2013 4:56 AM
Last Post: alphavitea
  Androstadienol dbot 191 21,086 09-07-2013 12:13 AM
Last Post: pheronik