Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
749 thanks in 280 posts

RE: How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
03-21-2012 6:38 AM

I think you are more than on to something with this, esp if you are planning on using pheromones in a setting that you do not know that many people. I think women tend to notice who the guys are that seem to be popular and have all the other guys hanging around them and clinging to their discussions and thoughts. I mean, you can have the best lines in the world, be pretty easy in opening conversations with women but if you appear to be the lone wolf searching the bar for his evening prey, you are going to be noticed and possibly rejected due to that. Now, if you are comfortable with the guys, seem to have them hanging around you or coming by and talking to you, then not only do you seem popular and OK, but you are now elevated in the status realm and I would think are seen as someone they would want to open them.
I have seen that kind of reaction with Wingman black label so far, but am always open for trying other things when I just go out on my on or with guy friends. Great job stepping into the dark side and crossing that line as Eddie and the Cruisers would say LOL.
03-21-2012 6:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, Iceali
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me - Sptsmed - 03-21-2012 6:38 AM