Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hostile females with mones
Ripptorade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Hostile females with mones
10-22-2013 8:55 AM

Yeah title,
Not sure if its the nones or whatever
I was wearing an unidentifiable amount of TI (the body spray is really hard to dose...) Close to a 2 sec spray.
And cohesion.

Throughout the day I added a little AV and evolve, as well as 2x glace and finally one drop of DP.

I found that malay, indian races tended to be very open to me , and seemed to want to get close.

However other races like chinese , japanese girls were treating me like a dangerous person. One chinese female friend I met repeatedly busted my balls and continually said demeaning stuff about me and saying that she was joking after that. Not sure if that was hostile or something else , because she did that the whole time we were there. And I seldom talk to her , its highly inappropriate to do that to someone you're not even close to Undecided

Females would break eye contact quickly back straight after making eye contact today. And its the kind of break that says "i dont want to make eye contact with you" instead of the shy downward look.

One chinese girl even suddenly folded her arms as she walked with a friend across me after noticing me.

These hits (more like slaps) are a massive downer and I'm wondering whats wrong. I figured I would ghost if I od-ed, but idk . It was kinda odd.

Could anyone help me out here?
Thanks Smile Yu
10-22-2013 8:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hostile females with mones
10-22-2013 10:38 AM

You're wearing too much none, definitely an OD
10-22-2013 10:38 AM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

10-22-2013 10:49 AM

Wow! That's a lot of heavy mones...TI, AV, Evolve at the same time??? Try them individually first at different dosages until you've reached your sweet spot or OD level.

I decided to try 4 sec spray of TI on my shirt last night and almost knocked myself out Wacko2 and I have a high tolerance of nones. So now I know what my TI OD level is and will work my way down from there.

*** Always ask for more ***
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Yup - Pretty classic signs of too much none to me.
Ripptorade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-22-2013 1:33 PM

Tbh I find the TI spray .....cheap.

It seems like your average adidas body spray or something and has nothing regarding dosages.

Not to mention it smells like your average sports body spray too.

I'm not really sure how to dose with it.

I seem to be very none-intolerant, probably already have high levels of none.

Based on that fact what would you use from the XS line, LAL , AD etc?

Besides AD everything seems to be a blend, like wolf , NA, and its alot harder than just "instant gentleman" for Androsterone , "ammo" for none.

So tbh it seems that I need Androsterone but am not sure on what products will give me that
10-22-2013 1:33 PM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-22-2013 3:39 PM

Ripptorade,

If you wear -none on a daily basis, it can build up over time, which could lead to some of the OD effects you are experiencing.

Instant Gentleman is not a bad mix at all. I would suggest it if you are attempting to tone down the -none.

You could also try and buffer it with some p74 or something similar.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 3:43 PM by Phya.)
10-22-2013 3:39 PM
Ripptorade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2013 2:57 AM

But i hear AD products are quite watered down , is there any XS lal product or so on that is similar to Instant shine and Instant gentleman?
10-23-2013 2:57 AM
TheLaxKid
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2013 5:11 AM

(10-23-2013 2:57 AM)Ripptorade Wrote:  But i hear AD products are quite watered down , is there any XS lal product or so on that is similar to Instant shine and Instant gentleman?

At pheromonexs Bliss is a stronger version on instant shine. And Wolf could kinda be a stronger version of instant gentleman. Well that's my take on it.
10-23-2013 5:11 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2013 6:22 AM

(10-23-2013 5:11 AM)TheLaxKid Wrote:  At pheromonexs Bliss is a stronger version on instant shine. And Wolf could kinda be a stronger version of instant gentleman. Well that's my take on it.

Bliss and Instant Shine aren't the same at all. Very different feelings and effects on self and others (I thought Bliss would be Shine's replacement but it wasn't). Bliss has it's uses, usually with SOB or IJ from what I've read. I've used it for speed opening or times I need an IDGAF attitude. Instant Shine is far more versatile.

As for AD products being watered-down, it depends on the product, MX297 the version I bought was hella strong, like Bliss and other of Steve's mones. A314, felt about as strong (I had trouble walking the first two times I put on one drop, I'm okay now; Bliss was similar in taking time to get used to the strength of it). Flip side, Instant Openness is at best 1/4th as strong, likely 1/5th or less than Flirt. Most of the rest should be dosed a bit stronger (IH and IO much stronger) barring maybe Turn Up The Heat.
10-23-2013 6:22 AM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-23-2013 1:23 PM

(10-23-2013 2:57 AM)Ripptorade Wrote:  But i hear AD products are quite watered down , is there any XS lal product or so on that is similar to Instant shine and Instant gentleman?

Ripptorade,

I haven't tried any of XS's products, and haven't bought anything from AD in a long time either, so I don't think I can comment on it too much.

If AD's formulation has remained the same, I would say that even the 'watered down' Instant Shine or Instant Openness were useful.

As I said earlier, sometimes less is more. It's more about wearing the right amount than bombarding them with Pheromones.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-23-2013 1:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do alpha females like alpha mones? cali4ya858 3 1,395 01-08-2016 3:52 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  Men, what mones that females wear work on you? LexyCents 4 1,867 01-25-2015 5:50 PM
Last Post: kimosabe