Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
Gladen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
03-14-2019 4:23 PM

(03-14-2019 4:21 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  AHAHAHA! sideLol

Just had a flashback to Rodney Dangerfield hitting on Sally Kellerman. Actually, that movie is a great example of what has helped me out the most. HUMOR. Sometimes at my own expense. If I can make a woman laugh, I've got her. Smoke

I feel like I just gave birth...to an accountant!

You do the triple Lindy and you turn yourself around

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019 4:23 PM by Gladen.)
03-14-2019 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2019 10:03 AM

(02-15-2019 10:27 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Hi everyone, hope your day has been going great.

So as you can see from my profile
<--- Not a new user here. I will try to keep this in order (dam my doctor side kicking in or something Rofl)

Goal:
I'm a 3rd year medical student looking to impress my supervising doctor and maybe attracting some female student(s) that are in 25-30 years old range.

My personality
25 yr old, middle eastern descent. I try to be friendly and respecting with everyone but not in a beta way, however not that "alpha" either. Can make the room laugh. Kind of silly but not a clown. Need to see clear interest from girl before pushing further. Can make any girl/guy laugh and can break awkwardness which is cool seeing most students in the medical field tend to be a little weird-ish/competitive. However, trouble building/solidifying new relationships beyond the good friendly initial interaction. This goes for guys or girls. Maybe perceived by others as not too silly but not too serious either.

Mones Goals
I'm looking for respectable but can't be intimidating alpha social status. Impressing my attending doctor is so key for my future and asking for letter of recommendation. Need to kind of "stand out" in that aspect. Most of my supervising doctors are 35+ years old mainly males.

Also some sexual interest from females to be working kind of "under the radar" would be cool as fuck. Nothing can be over the top since I'm in a professional environment. Something that will maybe want a girl to just have a private conversation on the side to allow me to push things further? Haha not too sure how to say it.

Something that will want people in general to hang out outside hospital.

I have a couple of things in mind that I've been researching to meet all these needs but do not want to bias anyone's opinion, so I'll just keep it at that and see what y'all think. Can't spend too much money when ur -300k deep so trying to find "the one" Rolleyes

Your input will be def. appreciated!
Hi

first of all dude, you sound alot like me.
i am 27 years old, student in engineering and middle eastern.
super relate to everything you wrote.

from youre description it sounds easy choice.
wolf+ a touch of dp will get you all the friendliness respect likabillity and attractiveness you want.
dp will add the likabillity, attractivness and respect i terms of that sexy cool stud.
you can also get the same effects with adding goa and then those things will be achieved by presenting you as a wise, warm, manly man that makes people feel good around especially women.
i think wolf should be the base and on that you can play with adding 1,2 or 3 of the following:
DP, xist, goa, swoon, nude.
play with them and see what works best.
03-16-2019 10:03 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-16-2019 9:13 PM

(03-16-2019 10:03 AM)Hombre Wrote:  first of all dude, you sound alot like me.
i am 27 years old, student in engineering and middle eastern.
super relate to everything you wrote.

from youre description it sounds easy choice.
wolf+ a touch of dp will get you all the friendliness respect likabillity and attractiveness you want.
dp will add the likabillity, attractivness and respect i terms of that sexy cool stud.
you can also get the same effects with adding goa and then those things will be achieved by presenting you as a wise, warm, manly man that makes people feel good around especially women.
i think wolf should be the base and on that you can play with adding 1,2 or 3 of the following:
DP, xist, goa, swoon, nude.
play with them and see what works best.

Hey Hombre!
Thanks for the great suggestions. Matter fact I have XIST & Nude. Had Wolf before and it was great. I was debating Swoon. GOA and DP never looked much into them, especially that DP is -none heavy.

However, like I mentioned before, money is kind of an issue right now and I wanted to have an all-round product that is at least somewhat affordable. Especially that when combos are from different companies, the shipping cost adds up a lot and such.

My question for you is whether you have ever tried Bad Wolf? Because Wolf+DP combo is kind of eluding me to Bad Wolf in a sense. I'm going to be playing with TLG & Charisma for a little bit for now. If I had the money I would try these next: low dose Bad Wolf then Alpha Treasures then maybe Swoon.

I was too exhausted from the week so couldn't write a report up yesterday, but here's yesterday's report:

Clean Slate.

3 drops TLG followed by 3-5 sprays of cologne.

Last day of the hospital then I'll be stuck with the asshole doc. Was sad leaving the hospital but also was exhausted af so yea....

One demented old white patient and her daughter were laughing with me, being goofy and the old lady was low key hitting on me LMAO. Nothing much from the students except that everyone being more or less friendly and same as everything else I reported on above, but to a slightly less intensity which made me think 4 drops is better than 3.

Didn't shower today and decided fuck it let me put a little bit of Risque Wisque on top when I'm studying. Put couple spray colognes too. Studied a bit in the apartment complex then went to Starbucks. Nothing much to comment on aside from occasional looks, but nothing crazy.

That's all for now.

Thanks everyone for passing by, keep em coming!

Peacee out

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 9:14 PM by PheroJack.)
03-16-2019 9:13 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2019 9:40 AM

with pleasure man.
i just read the entire thread, good reporting.

i have played with the love god for 3 weeks and moved on couse i had lots of other things to test and for now i had better results wit other stuff.
i have not heard about charisma but sounds intresting.

i just got bad wolf, 2 weeks ago, because of the circumstances i only combo'd it with some interesting results.
i wore it solo twice, you can read a bit about it in my dirty wolf thread.
if you want to wear it in youre daily life (as in not when you go out) for now i would not recommend it.
i did not get self effects and when i was not in a mood to talk to people to much it didnt feel l was benefiting from it so much in my daily life.

as for standalones:

wolf is great by itself but adding to it just make it even better.

i tried goa a few times by itself, i didnt get to much from the ladys oddly enough but definetly mad respect and likability from guys, makes them talkative lol. its really cheap and has some serious power by itself and by mixing it with almost everything, so i highly recommend.

swoon is fucking awesome, not cheap at all but worth it.
i just tried it again yesterday and decided to buy a 30 ml bottle vanilla scent on the spot.
i stopped using it in the winter couse i got the unscented and it really needs serious diffusion to work well.
its sooo good man, you will love it, great standalone.
you will get self effects, the main molecule is somewhat special and i believe that it work on most if not all people.
it makes you release serotonin which i am sure i dont have to tell you about.
its so much fun walking about my day semi drugged and every person i talk to have giant pupils.
the description may say it make you feel in Disneyland but i feel more like in a hippy festival lol bighug.
its a fucking good social, people are gonna talk to you, you can bet that.
and its also very attractive and get the attention.
also great for job interviews Yahoo

about xist, all i have to say, use it!
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019 9:42 AM by Hombre.)
03-17-2019 9:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Today 9:23 PM

Hi everyone!! I miss posting here. Just been a couple busy days trying to figure some stuff out for school and also maximizing study time (is it ever enough tho Swoon)

(03-17-2019 9:40 AM)Hombre Wrote:  with pleasure man.
i just read the entire thread, good reporting.

i have played with the love god for 3 weeks and moved on couse i had lots of other things to test and for now i had better results wit other stuff.
i have not heard about charisma but sounds intresting.

i just got bad wolf, 2 weeks ago, because of the circumstances i only combo'd it with some interesting results.
i wore it solo twice, you can read a bit about it in my dirty wolf thread.
if you want to wear it in youre daily life (as in not when you go out) for now i would not recommend it.
i did not get self effects and when i was not in a mood to talk to people to much it didnt feel l was benefiting from it so much in my daily life.

as for standalones:

wolf is great by itself but adding to it just make it even better.

i tried goa a few times by itself, i didnt get to much from the ladys oddly enough but definetly mad respect and likability from guys, makes them talkative lol. its really cheap and has some serious power by itself and by mixing it with almost everything, so i highly recommend.

swoon is fucking awesome, not cheap at all but worth it.
i just tried it again yesterday and decided to buy a 30 ml bottle vanilla scent on the spot.
i stopped using it in the winter couse i got the unscented and it really needs serious diffusion to work well.
its sooo good man, you will love it, great standalone.
you will get self effects, the main molecule is somewhat special and i believe that it work on most if not all people.
it makes you release serotonin which i am sure i dont have to tell you about.
its so much fun walking about my day semi drugged and every person i talk to have giant pupils.
the description may say it make you feel in Disneyland but i feel more like in a hippy festival lol bighug.
its a fucking good social, people are gonna talk to you, you can bet that.
and its also very attractive and get the attention.
also great for job interviews Yahoo

about xist, all i have to say, use it!

Thank you Hombre for reading the thread... I appreciate your suggestions. As if I have said earlier in my thread, I loved Wolf! I think it's amazing product giving out this really mysterious vibe that people find amused yet still perplexed by. Guys think you are cool and girls give you that "Who da fuck is that guy" type of look. The more I think about it, the more I want to get it but the price is not that appealing and also I feel like it worked better making friends than in a professional environment. However, I'm still very tempted.

I'm interested to know your take on TLG. Did you try it solo? What was your dosage?

In terms of self-effects, as I've mentioned once before, I for the most part stopped feeling any of these but yet again my brain chemistry has changed a lot since the first time I was using pheromones and I can't even tolerate anything psychoactive be it weed, alcohol or even coffee sometimes! My mind was too altered from too many external substances that I grew this weird reaction & resistance to everything that I'm having trouble fully grasping. Anyway, moving on....

GoA looks fairly priced. It has -Androsterone and -Androstadienone in it which are both molecules I really like! Interesting how you saw only more blatant reactions from dudes and not so much from girls though. There's something about socials with me tipping my vibe easily from "Approachable" to kind of "Low value & goofy" if that makes any sense.

Swoon was one of the products I was initially very interested by when I first opened this thread. I even got privately suggested it a couple times. Are you referring to the Astaxanthin btw? My medical mind tells me it's hard to release Serotonin in any significant amounts in the brain just by mere olfaction means but maybe more so Dopamine, maybe? It was between Swoon and Alpha Treasures for me but Snoopy really persuaded me with LPMP Pherotine cheap line, so that was my conversion point haha.

And finally... XIST. Can I just say I've never been so confused about the components, intended purpose and setting and effect of any pheromone product more than XIST? Sometimes I read it's a "Reset" product for those trying to get out of the friend zone (overrated wasteful concept that should not have ever been introduced to the PUA/Attraction community to begin with. Girl friended you? That's not even bad! Keep friends as girls and fucking move on and find other fish in the sea). Sometimes I hear it's an amplifier. I've used on many occasions and I would confidently say I have 0 idea what this product is meant for or how it is supposed to be driven.

Now to get into my report....
Clean slate.

4 TLG drops... waited a few than 4-5 cologne sprays.

So now things shifted gears. A lot. Sadly, no more hospital. Now family clinic type of setting. A lot less sick patients than hospital of course so way more testing grounds.

Starting off the morning with the doctor. He's literally addressing me the most out of all students. Most eye contact. This usually doesn't happen so I knew it was the TLG.

Now, to get the hangs of things, we are paired up with couple female students that were there for much longer and about to finish their rotation. One really nice looking and one ok looking. Got to interact with both, switching between both of them. OK, let me try to summarize things:

- OK looking girl student was super honest giving me her full opinion on how BS this doc is from the get go. I've known her for less than 5 mins at this point, but yet again I knew all along about all this so no surprises, but yea. Super helpful and nice.

- The patients were super smiley and friendly with me, it was def. nice to see! An older patient even asked the front desk office woman if I'm from the same country she's from (I'm not) because she literally could not stop looking at me/checking me out in awe kinda.

- Little girl patient kept staring at me repeatedly. It was funny/cute to see.

- The other really nice looking student showed me the most Deer in Headlights hits I've ever seen in my life combined! I never really experienced that to that extent or the extent people report about in the forums. I thought it was your usual catch her looking/staring for a little bit, stare back and they look away or eyes dart away... but no, this time it was extended straight look and stare in the eye, and I stare back at her and we are staring at each other for 1..2...3....4... then we smile at each other. No exaggeration this might of happened like 4-5 times in the course of the day. But like Snoopy and Gladen said, if you try to chase the hits or crack that smile first, it just doesn't freakin' work! Blows my mind away in a way. Let them initiate and end the freaking IOI and don't act on it, LOL! Laugh1

Overall pretty smooth day. Can't type anymore because this seems like I wrote a novel already and y'all are probably sick of my writing already.

Peaceeeeeee
/novel

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
Today 9:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,hereĀ“s the setting: Abraxas 1 1,319 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 4,258 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,032 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 871 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY