Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horrible hangovers from -none
Mike
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

Horrible hangovers from -none
05-30-2015 9:42 AM

Hi. I'm a 23 yr old male. White.

I've been using Pheromones since 2009. I started with AD. I used to be able to wear as many sprays as I wanted of heavy stuff like mx292 and mx301 and nothing bad ever happened.

In 2012 I started taking prescribed medication for ADHD. Wore Pheromones with my meds. I felt like the world had turned on for the first time in my life. Everything made much more sense.

A week after my first pill I started having horrible, debilitating anxiety attacks where I was certain I couldn't breathe and my parents had to call 911 several times over the next couple of years for me. The fire department finally got tired of coming out and told me to basically leave them alone.

I didn't realize that pheromones were a huge conttibuting factor to this until May 2014. I was off of my ADHD med for two weeks and everything was fine. I only had to take it as needed so I wasn't doing anything wrong. I kept putting on mx353 and would notice strong anxiety for a few seconds. I ignored it and it went away. One night I applied mx301, felt very anxious even into the next day but it went away too and that night I went for a run. Then I went to the store for water. Before going in my girlfriend sent me a text that upset me so I put on a spray of 353 to feel like a badass in the store. Silly I know but I was young. After being in the store for a few minutes I kept having increasing anxiety and the last thing I remember was "there's a young baby. I need to get away from him so my pherocloud doesn't negatively affect him. Since I saw some research that said don't wear around your kids or they can't bond with you. I started moving away and before I knew it my hearing faded greatly and I couldnt breathe was gasping for air, dropped the bottle of water out of my hand and ran out of the store screaming for help. I was fine when I got out of the store. But for the next three months I was basically on bed rest because I was so anxious and nausious. I had to take so many different meds to calm me down. I was on xanax and valium at the same time at one point! Eventually I settled on buspar and an SSRI and I've been taking that ever since. But now I notice that everytime I wear Pheromones of any type, but especially none type, they feel great while I'm wearing them and help me in job interviews work related functions and talking to girls. But the day after they wear off is when II start feeling nausious and anxious again. I've been to every emergency room in the country. Nobody can find amyrhing wrong with me except dehydration when I get sick after Pheromones. No doctor that I've ever spoken to knew a damn thing about synthetic pheromones. They look at me like its something I made up. I need advice... I want to live an exciting fun accomplishing life. Without pheromones my presence intimidates people so much that I can't make a joke without them getting offended. But with Pheromones it's like I'm the coolest guy in the club. Without nem I don't get noticed at work. With em I get promoted. I feel like my dreams of being a social butterfly and active soeaker at events are impossible without Pheromones. But when I started using them I had no idea that they had direct effects on your brain chemistry. I thought they were just cool toys like makeup for men. I'm at a loss here... Any tips, simliar experiences or advice? Would love to hear from someone like jameskohl or tisha or anykne else whkses really knowlegable on this topic, and also I'd like to hear about simliar experiences
05-30-2015 9:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 1534 posts

RE: Horrible hangovers from -none
05-30-2015 10:07 AM

Hi there. I have both ADHD and anxiety so I can relate to that part. However I've never experienced what you describe. In fact I use Androstadienone either as a single or in a calming blend to help with anxiety or feeling edgy or even sad. But of course since I'm female the chemistry is all different. Have you narrowed it down to certain molecules that you can just avoid? Have you experimented with dosages? Can you just use a smaller dose to find a happy middle ground? Honestly if they made me feel the way you're describing I would just avoid them. Do some self improvement work to up your confidence naturally. You might also just be wearing way too much. They tax your neurotransmitters. Since you have other neurological challenges you have to be wary of overload. As in don't wear them when you're sick, stressed out or engaging in activities that also place strain on your neurotransmitters, even drinking. I hope you find something that helps.
05-30-2015 10:07 AM
Thanks given by Mike, MMM
Mike
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

05-30-2015 10:19 AM

(05-30-2015 9:42 AM)Mike Wrote:  Hi. I'm a 23 yr old male. White.

I've been using Pheromones since 2009. I started with AD. I used to be able to wear as many sprays as I wanted of heavy stuff like mx292 and mx301 and nothing bad ever happened.

In 2012 I started taking prescribed medication for ADHD. Wore Pheromones with my meds. I felt like the world had turned on for the first time in my life. Everything made much more sense.

A week after my first pill I started having horrible, debilitating anxiety attacks where I was certain I couldn't breathe and my parents had to call 911 several times over the next couple of years for me. The fire department finally got tired of coming out and told me to basically leave them alone.

I didn't realize that pheromones were a huge conttibuting factor to this until May 2014. I was off of my ADHD med for two weeks and everything was fine. I only had to take it as needed so I wasn't doing anything wrong. I kept putting on mx353 and would notice strong anxiety for a few seconds. I ignored it and it went away. One night I applied mx301, felt very anxious even into the next day but it went away too and that night I went for a run. Then I went to the store for water. Before going in my girlfriend sent me a text that upset me so I put on a spray of 353 to feel like a badass in the store. Silly I know but I was young. After being in the store for a few minutes I kept having increasing anxiety and the last thing I remember was "there's a young baby. I need to get away from him so my pherocloud doesn't negatively affect him. Since I saw some research that said don't wear around your kids or they can't bond with you. I started moving away and before I knew it my hearing faded greatly and I couldnt breathe was gasping for air, dropped the bottle of water out of my hand and ran out of the store screaming for help. I was fine when I got out of the store. But for the next three months I was basically on bed rest because I was so anxious and nausious. I had to take so many different meds to calm me down. I was on xanax and valium at the same time at one point! Eventually I settled on buspar and an SSRI and I've been taking that ever since. But now I notice that everytime I wear Pheromones of any type, but especially none type, they feel great while I'm wearing them and help me in job interviews work related functions and talking to girls. But the day after they wear off is when II start feeling nausious and anxious again. I've been to every emergency room in the country. Nobody can find amyrhing wrong with me except dehydration when I get sick after Pheromones. No doctor that I've ever spoken to knew a damn thing about synthetic pheromones. They look at me like its something I made up. I need advice... I want to live an exciting fun accomplishing life. Without pheromones my presence intimidates people so much that I can't make a joke without them getting offended. But with Pheromones it's like I'm the coolest guy in the club. Without nem I don't get noticed at work. With em I get promoted. I feel like my dreams of being a social butterfly and active soeaker at events are impossible without Pheromones. But when I started using them I had no idea that they had direct effects on your brain chemistry. I thought they were just cool toys like makeup for men. I'm at a loss here... Any tips, simliar experiences or advice? Would love to hear from someone like jameskohl or tisha or anykne else whkses really knowlegable on this topic, and also I'd like to hear about simliar experiences

If this helps
Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(56%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)
05-30-2015 10:19 AM
Mike
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

05-31-2015 3:45 PM

Bump for weekend
05-31-2015 3:45 PM
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3570
Thanks received:
1916 thanks in 941 posts

05-31-2015 8:15 PM

(05-30-2015 10:07 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Hi there. I have both ADHD and anxiety so I can relate to that part. However I've never experienced what you describe. In fact I use Androstadienone either as a single or in a calming blend to help with anxiety or feeling edgy or even sad. But of course since I'm female the chemistry is all different. Have you narrowed it down to certain molecules that you can just avoid? Have you experimented with dosages? Can you just use a smaller dose to find a happy middle ground? Honestly if they made me feel the way you're describing I would just avoid them. Do some self improvement work to up your confidence naturally. You might also just be wearing way too much. They tax your neurotransmitters. Since you have other neurological challenges you have to be wary of overload. As in don't wear them when you're sick, stressed out or engaging in activities that also place strain on your neurotransmitters, even drinking. I hope you find something that helps.

Halo Darling, being that you have ADHD, have you run across any product/combo that gets your motor running? And if you have products/combos that stands out for you, could you share more of your thoughts on them please?

Thanks! Hi
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 8:15 PM by MMM.)
05-31-2015 8:15 PM

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 87 posts

05-31-2015 10:54 PM

I am 34, grew up with a powerful case of ADD and was medicated well into adulthood. Generally children through teenagers are prescribed uppers - ritalin, adderall, dexadrine, and adults are prescribed anti-depressants. Either one can take quite a long time for your system to fully recover coming off the drug when you decide to finally stop taking them. I had terrible emotional imbalances when I finally decided to stop medicating my condition and start learning how to live with it. Having been not feeling particularly well for the past year or two, I finally saw my doctor recently, and found out that I'm now living with major damage to my heart, liver and kidneys because of the ADD meds I was on growing up. They very likely can't be fully recovered from - I'm going to end up with a shorter lifespan because of them. You can learn to cope with ADD/ADHD, and there is a lot of evidence now that environmental factors play a huge role in exacerbating or relieving symptoms. ADD/ADHD won't kill you, but those prescription drugs might.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-31-2015 10:54 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 331
Thanks received:
280 thanks in 214 posts

06-02-2015 2:54 PM

Looks like mones build up.Make sure to shower with soap and water and rub application points daily.
06-02-2015 2:54 PM
Mike
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

01-08-2017 1:28 AM

Still wondering if anyone gets tired for days or weeks after using none heavy products?
01-08-2017 1:28 AM
WereWolf666
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-11-2017 6:02 AM

I have some mild headache after wearing low dose of Bad Wolf. I didn't notice it was BW at first as the headache hit afterward, the next night. I noticed it was Bad wolf when I didn't have any headache for a month and then I got an a very strong one after using BW, it was the next night though, not the headache described that you get when using the product (I never get any headache while using it). I got two very strong headache that I never had in my entire life before using pheromone after using Bad Wolf. The kind of headache that is so strong that even while sleeping I still felt the pain in my dream.

I don't have any specific disease or mental disorder but I'm usually a very sensitive person. For example I can pass out very easily if I get wounded.

Maybe other pheromone tester that have a strong healthy body don't notice anything. For example I have some friend who drink a lot of alcohol and don't feel as tired the morning while some people drink a little and get a big headache the day afterward. I digest alcohol easily though.

I didn't noticed such strong effect from other pheromone. It seems I'm more sensitive to self effect though.
Usually from the other pheromone I notice some tiredness, from example I had some tiredness while wearing Instant Shine. I never tried Diennone alone so I can't speak for that one.

I read that some get tiredness from using AV though I never felt any tiredness from AV yet, at least nothing obvious.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 6:07 AM by WereWolf666.)
01-11-2017 6:02 AM

Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 81 posts

01-11-2017 10:47 AM

I use mones almost every day but I use very low doses. a dab here and there, some Iso E Super over top to aid diffusion, but thats about it. I do notice I become groggy when I leave them on for too long or when I forgo showering at night before bed.

Before I ever used pheromones I noticed I would become groggy at night after a workout of after taking Adderall. I found immediate relief after taking a shower. Perhaps that makes me more sensitive to mones than most people, or perhaps I have an increased awareness of how my body reacts to various things, who knows. Where do you apply your mones? When I apply them to my neck I definitely feel more of the groggy effects. When I apply to my hands, elbow pits, behind ears / back of neck I dont get as many negative effects. However, sometimes I do go for self effects and I apply to my neck and deal with the consequences.

You COULD speak with an ENT about your condition. I had nose surgury to fix my deviated septum (inside of my nose) and after the surgury I noticed mones dont affect me quite as much as they used to. That's kind of an extreme thing to recommend but I wonder if they can do something surgically for you if you're really stuck in this kind of loop. Not sure if its worth that much to you.

Another thing - have you used subliminals before?
After experiencing the subs at subliminal-shop.com for about a month or so I can confidently say that subs work better than mones. Now for me, mones are just icing on the cake. There is a free section. Grab yourself Absolute Self Confidence and play it while you sleep for a week. Come back and tell me what you notice.

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 10:48 AM by Arsenic.)
01-11-2017 10:47 AM

Share This Thread