Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hmm, what to buy first..
vicycle
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hmm, what to buy first..
10-28-2013 4:07 AM

Hey guys,

Just came over from pherotalk. 18 y.o., very introverted. Lately ive had problems with social anxiety so I'm looking for something that will improve my confidence.

Right now I'm looking for a good standalone product to experiment with. I still have a bit of IH,IO,Ammo and A314 left that I could mix but Im running low.

Trying to snag something on the trade post for cheap. Something with a balance of social, status and comfort. Right now it looks like a choice between Wingman black, Ascend(no copulins), L2K, or Glace(cause its the cheapest Big Grin ).

What do you guys recommend? Wingman/L2K are a bit steeper (also shipped from europe Shout ) but they look like better standalone products. Ascend looks like A314, and Glace like IH/IS.

Anyways, hope to see you all around.
Smoke
10-28-2013 4:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hmm, what to buy first..
10-28-2013 8:43 AM

Hey and welcome.

Reading your post I am not sure exactly you are after.
The trick to remember with pheromones is that they are an aid, like an edge.

If you looking for something with your introversion, personally I would work on myself first and use the pheromones to give you that edge but I would never personally rely on them.
I am sure that you have lots to offer so there's always positive to look at.

Not sure what type of person you are exactly, know you said introvert, but just remember that alot of women like the introverted, sophisticated, intellectual type. If I was going to use pheromones for that bit of an edge, Id look for something with a -Androsterone base with a little -none in there. This should promote yourself and add a edge.

Phermone's do hit hard if used properly, but try learn not to count on them to determine who you are.

(hope that I am not off the mark here with what you were actually asking)

* note : You are 18, you probably produce quite a bit of -none already. If your goal is going out to get laid, go with -none and -Androsterone. The -Androsterone is vital in keeping you from having one of those "hit me" faces...lol.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 8:46 AM by The Doctor.)
10-28-2013 8:43 AM
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-28-2013 10:09 AM

If you're dealing with social anxiety I'd stay away from heavy status products like A314 and Ascend. They make you unapproachable; you really have to initiate conversation while wearing this, because people expect you have the confidence to do so... Stick with the socials. Personally I don't have social anxiety, but I can be a little bit too calm if you know what I mean. A social status product like Mx297 works wonders for me - gives me kick so I go out and talk to people - , and good old Instant Shine also works to lift my mood and approachability.
10-28-2013 10:09 AM
vicycle
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-28-2013 6:20 PM

(10-28-2013 8:43 AM)The Doctor Wrote:  Hey and welcome.

Reading your post I am not sure exactly you are after.
The trick to remember with pheromones is that they are an aid, like an edge.

If you looking for something with your introversion, personally I would work on myself first and use the pheromones to give you that edge but I would never personally rely on them.
I am sure that you have lots to offer so there's always positive to look at.

Not sure what type of person you are exactly, know you said introvert, but just remember that alot of women like the introverted, sophisticated, intellectual type. If I was going to use pheromones for that bit of an edge, Id look for something with a -Androsterone base with a little -none in there. This should promote yourself and add a edge.

Phermone's do hit hard if used properly, but try learn not to count on them to determine who you are.

(hope that I am not off the mark here with what you were actually asking)

* note : You are 18, you probably produce quite a bit of -none already. If your goal is going out to get laid, go with -none and -Androsterone. The -Androsterone is vital in keeping you from having one of those "hit me" faces...lol.

Yea I realized what I said after I posted. It was a bit late at night Boredom You are absolutely right, I shouldn't rely on pheromones. Im trying to eat healthy and exercise more often.

Probably gonna get Mx297 or Glace. Ive got plenty of Ammo so I guess I dont really need another standalone for now. Thank you for the tips Doctor and Himeros Sun bespectacled
10-28-2013 6:20 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-02-2013 9:38 AM

Welcome to the forum! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-02-2013 9:38 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Where can I buy bulk mones? What should I buy? XXXRacer 18 4,530 02-23-2012 1:38 PM
Last Post: wolfhaley